Options

E3 2014 June 10-12

Comments

• Options
    smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=813958&page=26

Look at post 1252, page 26, a possible xbox e3 leak, looks quite good if true.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smcbeath wrote: »

Looks like a pretty decent line-up, if true. Curiously, it also says there will be a CGI Gears Of War trailer, echoing the alleged PlayStation "leak" yesterday.

So they could both be true. Or someone's being very clever trying to create fake stories.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member

Strange list.

Ryse 2 in-game trailer? Although i would love that, i can't see it being a possibility. Ryse was only finished about 6 months ago.
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    My dream E3 would be Left 4 Dead 3 and Fallout 4 getting announced.

No Valve at E3.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Valve at E3.

I'll keep on dreaming then :(
  • Options
    jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »

Probably.

They've just taken that from the source I quoted the other day.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I hope to hear something about a new Sonic & Sega Allstar Racing game. As amazing as Mario Kart 8 looks, I'll not be buying a Wii U just to play it and I enjoyed Transformed more than I have any karting game since Mario Kart 64.

More Uncharted 4 details would be great and a good old fashioned 3D platform adventure like Banjo Kazooie to be announced will make me happy :)
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    I doubt we'll be hearing about a new All Stars Racing for a long time, Transformed, despite its great reviews, bombed, with only the Wii U version selling slightly better than the 360 and PS3 versions. Most people just stayed away from it because "LOL Sonic games are bad, SEGA are the dumb".
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

None of that really interests me, apart from Sunset Overdrive. It's seems a bit mad which i like :p

Lot's of shooters, more Forza, more Halo, yawn. Fable is boring now, was never really a great fan anyway. I don't know, it just seems like all everyone get's excited about is fast cars, guns and bloody violence when it comes to Xbox games.

What happened to the days when people were excited about games like Nights into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, a good RPG ?

It seems like if there isn't much blood and killing going on it doesn't get much interest these days.

A Battletoads remake interests me though.
  • Options
    Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All these years have passed and still at every E3, TGS and GDC, I hope for Shenmue III. I always manage to hype myself up :cry:. I, just like every other year, am looking forward to E3, such a fun time!! :D

Here are the starting times:

Microsoft, June 9th @ 5.30PM
    EA, June 9th @ 8PM
    Ubisoft, June 9th @ 11PM
    Sony, June 10th @ 2AM
    Nintendo, June 10th @ 5PM
  • Options
    Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to see some info on Uncharted, with so many staff leaving I am curious about this one. I get the impression that they were pushed into putting that trailer out before they were ready, they normally announce about a year before release, so stupidly I thought it would be out this year.

Any news about Final Fantasy XV would be great, could there possibly be a release date?

I'm hoping Sony will show some of these games that are coming out for PS4, some new ip perhaps? Also a new media molecule game would be great I loved Tearaway so much, that studio is so creative I can't wait to see what they are doing.

Really I am looking for the reason to go and buy a PS4, since I started buying my own consoles, I tend to wait for a good back catolague of games before I jump in, maybe i'll pick one up around Christmas, my birthday isn't long after so that might be a good time.
  • Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's supposedly a bit of talk of a new The Last Of Us being announced. (Not the next gen remake). Apparently they're looking to scrap the cinematic trailer for this year and use in game models for the trailer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raj_91 wrote: »
    All these years have passed and still at every E3, TGS and GDC, I hope for Shenmue III. I always manage to hype myself up :cry:. I, just like every other year, am looking forward to E3, such a fun time!! :D

Here are the starting times:

Microsoft, June 9th @ 5.30PM
    EA, June 9th @ 8PM
    Ubisoft, June 9th @ 11PM
    Sony, June 10th @ 2AM
    Nintendo, June 10th @ 5PM

Oh Raj funny seeing you here! :D
    Thanks for the times!

Isn't there supposed to be a kickstarter being set up for Shenmue 3?
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    2AM for Sony!

Wanted to watch!

Will have to watch it when i get home now :(
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will be staying up to watch these conferences as usual. Me and my partner have been making predictions, as we do every year so here's a few of mine!

Rockstar won't be at the conference but there will be an announcement from them, by Sony - GTA V finally out for the PC, Still no news on a PS4 and Xbox One port. But this isn't there big news, I suspect a new Red Dead Redemption is in the pipeline and will be announced.

A new Crash Bandicoot game will be announced - I know this is a slim chance, and if Activision makes this game without Sonys help it'll probably bomb, But I've noticed a lot of hints of a revival since the PS4 campaign started...

Obviously, Uncharted 4 and Far Cry 4 will get footage.

I'm hoping for more KH3 game footage, with possible release date - Also info on KH 2.5, out in September 2014, like 1.5 last year.

The Wii U will receive a price drop by around £20

I also think both Sony and Microsoft will have at least ONE new IP each - maybe even two. Microsoft will focus on there popular games for the One (Halo, Titanfall) and not talk so much about television this year, While Sony will continue to show support to the Indie Market, boasting a lot of new Indie games.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Raj funny seeing you here! :D
    Thanks for the times!

Isn't there supposed to be a kickstarter being set up for Shenmue 3?

Lol haha! Small world huh AgeOfTheGeek :D. No need to thank me, it's all good dude :)

Well, I believe Yu Suzuki said that he'll look into it but who knows what's happening behind the scenes. I think something Shenmue related will happen next month at E3 in Sony's press conference, i'm hoping! :cry:
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    Lol haha! Small world huh AgeOfTheGeek :D. No need to thank me, it's all good dude :)

Well, I believe Yu Suzuki said that he'll look into it but who knows what's happening behind the scenes. I think something Shenmue related will happen next month at E3 in Sony's press conference, i'm hoping! :cry:

3MB are complete. ;-)

Can SEGA even afford another Shenmue game?

I want a new PGR game but can't see it ever happening. :(

Also any chance of this years F1 game being shown?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3MB are complete. ;-)

Also any chance of this years F1 game being shown?

Hahaha nice ;-).

Hmm, I think Sega are doing pretty good these days, they bought Relic and Atlus. Yu Suzuki needs money, so Sony, MS or Nintendo need to help out with the money situation. Shenmue has been doing well in the media these past few years, winning polls, Sony and MS higher ups mentioning Shenmue and commenting on it various times. We'll see what happens. Hopefully good news soon, :cry:.

Ah not sure about F1 being show show this year, maybe?
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    Hahaha nice ;-).

Hmm, I think Sega are doing pretty good these days, they bought Relic and Atlus. Yu Suzuki needs money, so Sony, MS or Nintendo need to help out with the money situation. Shenmue has been doing well in the media these past few years, winning polls, Sony and MS higher ups mentioning Shenmue and commenting on it various times. We'll see what happens. Hopefully good news soon, :cry:.

Ah not sure about F1 being show show this year, maybe?

Hopefully Mr Suzuki can work something out soon though they really should release the finished HD Shenmue 1&2 if they are really done unless they're waiting till Shenmue 3 is finished.

Codemasters forum was shut down a while ago and they'd usually show stuff on there but now I haven't got a clue what they're up to regarding the F1 License. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how Shenmue would sell these days it seems there's a cult following for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3MB are complete. ;-)
    Hahaha nice ;-).

Oh dear! Taking the gaming section by storm :D

I doubt it hence the proposed kickstarter project.

And PGR will probably never see the light of day E3 seeing as Activision own the rights to it. Stranger things have happened though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob2005 wrote: »
    I wonder how Shenmue would sell these days it seems there's a cult following for it.

The Shenmue fanbase has grown over the years but still not a lot compared to other series.
    Hopefully Mr Suzuki can work something out soon though they really should release the finished HD Shenmue 1&2 if they are really done unless they're waiting till Shenmue 3 is finished.

Codemasters forum was shut down a while ago and they'd usually show stuff on there but now I haven't got a clue what they're up to regarding the F1 License. :(

Yeah, I wonder if talks are happening between Sony and Sega behind the scenes. Gio Corsi and Adam Boyes of Sony and Phil Spencer of Microsoft have all commented on Shenmue. Boyes mentioned how Sony get a ton of requests for Shenmue and Yakuza and they're working on it. Phil Spencer has mentioned how Shenmue is the most requested game for Xbox One. I really, really hope something occurs at E3 next month!!

Ah interesting, I do enjoy the F1 games whenever the demo's hit the PS Store.
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Think that Xbox E3 leak is fake.

I swear Ubisoft and Sony have a thing, with that the PlayStation is the lead brand on all Ubi titles. (Consoles)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be suprised considering the PS4 is easier to develop for apparently.