Doctor Who - face of Boe theory - think about it...

alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
Forum Member
In the 1st series, when they were on Sattelite 5 - the TV News announcer said "The Face of Boe is Pregnant"

What ever came of this? did he ever have 'the baby'? could this have anything to do with his "you are not alone" message????

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am sure that in bbc book 'monsters and villains' it states that boes children lived to an ordinary age for boe-kind and the face watched his children die. sorry to rain on your parade :o
  • The SlugThe Slug Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FoB also said he was the last of his own kind, which suggests that there are no Boelets pickling away in RTD's larder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    i thought there had been something in the press that said "the Master" was due back soon, and as he is a time lord who went bad ( at least thats what he was when i was a nipper back in the John Pertwee days), then that is what the FoB was referring to.
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am sure that in bbc book 'monsters and villains' it states that boes children lived to an ordinary age for boe-kind and the face watched his children die. sorry to rain on your parade :o

Yup I think there were four of them and they lived to the average age of his species which is 40 (with him pushing 5 billion I'm assume they don't include him in that average or he'd up it a little).

They did say in Confidential that before the end of the series we'll find out who the Face of Boe was so it seems there's a bit more to come yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,156
    Forum Member
    The Slug wrote:
    FoB also said he was the last of his own kind, which suggests that there are no Boelets pickling away in RTD's larder.
    There aren't any in the year 5 billion and 23 or whenever it was. We could always be Boelets in earlier times, before they died out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There were six baby Boes, all called Boemina, born in the time of the "Fourth Great and Bountiful Human Empire ". They lived to 40, which is the average age for, err, Boekind.
  • Prime MinisterPrime Minister Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    claire2281 wrote:
    Yup I think there were four of them and they lived to the average age of his species which is 40 (with him pushing 5 billion I'm assume they don't include him in that average or he'd up it a little).

They did say in Confidential that before the end of the series we'll find out who the Face of Boe was so it seems there's a bit more to come yet.

Yes they did.
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's the result of an early LazLabs face peel, done on someone who had had their treatment to prolong life