Vicky Beckham at the Viva Forever premiere

15678911»

Comments

• Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    tobi wrote: »
    [/B]

Interesting that everyone thinks that they know what someones life is like from the PR that they present on the media. How do we know what any of their lives are like behing closed doors? Some people are saying that Jamie Redknapp and Louise are so happy and that Victoria and David are not. Maybe they are but how does anyone know.

OK, the part of my post you highlighted was merely a comment on how much Jamie looks like his dad, and...

...I didn't say anything about the state of their marraige, I just said I'd rather have Louise's life than Victoria's, and a lot of that concerns the media attention that surrounds her and her resolute and blatantly obvious insecurities about putting a hair out of place.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    Without The Spice Girls she would never be where she is today. Yet she so frequently manages to make the whole thing look like a real inconvenience for her when, once at year or so she shows up at some event. Still, at least she grabbed some attention for showing up late and got some pictures on the red carpet on her own and with Brand Beckham. God forbid that people might associate her too much with The Spice Girls.

Exactly. Let's face it she's the Cheryl Cole of the Spice girls. She should be thankful for her past otherwise she would never have been a Beckham.

I think she has been shown up by her bandmates who look like they're having a ball.:cool:
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria has grown into a beautiful, elegant woman, effortlessly chic. The rest look like they are wearing sale items from boohoo.com and those horrible tattoos, especially the leg ones., so tacky.
    I like Vic, she is hardworking, ambitious, independent and a star in her own right. She does not sell her soul and is family orientated.

She has won numerous awards and good luck to her. She launched her range in Dublin during the Summer and was gracious and sweet to everyone. A real lady and not in the least snobby.Her clothing range are well cut and classy.
    Perhaps the woman is uncomfortable in public because she is reserved/introverted by nature. Maybe she has outgrown at nearly 40, the whole spice girl thing.I would hope so anyway fhs, its about time for the rest to follow suit.. Unlike Geri Halliwell, maybe she has simply grown up and gotten a real job.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Victoria has grown into a beautiful, elegant woman, effortlessly chic. The rest look like they are wearing sale items from boohoo.com and those horrible tattoos, especially the leg ones., so tacky.
    I like Vic, she is hardworking, ambitious, independent and a star in her own right. She does not sell her soul and is family orientated.

She has won numerous awards and good luck to her. She launched her range in Dublin during the Summer and was gracious and sweet to everyone. A real lady and not in the least snobby.Her clothing range are well cut and classy.
    Perhaps the woman is uncomfortable in public because she is reserved/introverted by nature. Maybe she has outgrown at nearly 40, the whole spice girl thing.I would hope so anyway fhs, its about time for the rest to follow suit.. Unlike Geri Halliwell, maybe she has simply grown up and gotten a real job.

That would make sense if she was say a bank clerk who had unwittingly been thrust into the public eye by events outside her control; but this is a woman who has continuously thrust herself into the public eye and become one of the most photographed women in the world by sheer determination, so for me, that argument just doesn't hold any water.

Yes, she has 'moved on' - but she is still happy to take the money made from the reunion and IMHO it wouldn't have hurt her to be a little bit more gracious, no matter how demeaning she may have found the whole experience.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quasi moron
    Victoria's look is anything but effortless...she puts a massive effort into looking that immaculate everyday... I wish she would sometimes let her hair down and relax.. It must be so tiring having to look perfect 24/7.she isn't uncomfortable in public... She craves attention but she has made this charicature of her real self that she sticks to at all times ... The stiff frozen face the stupid pose when getting her picture taken.. I actually pity her.. I've seen her on tv before she became so stiff .. And she was having a laugh and being funny.. I wonder what made her become this 'cold' woman?
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Posh has loads of tattoos!! And her husband is covered in them.

She may not 'sell her soul', but she's selling out one of her children at the moment, only a matter of time before the other 3 either get modelling or footballing contracts.
  • Super_FurrySuper_Furry Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really is a miserable cow.

One day she should just sit down somewhere quiet and think about how lucky she has been in life.

She hardly sang in the band, couldn't really dance, and just spent every photo shoot either pouting, pointing or pouting and pointing.

She's even less talented than Geri Halliwell - and that takes some doing!

And now, despite being the worst one in a terrible band (something akin to being the shortest dwarf at a dwarf convention) she now gives an air of it all being beneath her.

Either go and enjoy yourself or don't go at all, but cheer up regardless.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol, there is absolutely nothing "effortless" about the woman, always done up nth degree. I actually can not think of a single example of a woman on the planet who puts so much obsessive effort in. She looked by far the worst the other night, like she just finished a shift at BHS. All the rest looked healthy and happy and attractive for it.
    She behaved ignorantly, no matter what she may have outgrown, it doesn't happen to be that ridiculous pout and pose.....nothing grown up about that unless her fans think it makes her super cool what with her "real" job and all :yawn:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What about all her horrible tacky tattoos?

http://infinitetattoos.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/poshtat.jpg

http://glambistro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/victoria-beckham-back-tattoo.jpg

http://www.theinklinks.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/2012-01-11-21.02.01.jpg

:p:p

Her clothing range is elitist and expensive - not for the likes of high street buyers. Even the diffusion range runs into the 100's of £'s for a dress. She had no need to turn up at the premeire with a puss on her like a wet weekend. It was rude and disrespectful to the other girls and believe me, I'm no fan of either Geri or Mel B.
  • scheadschead Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi - I was trying to get through the massive amount of posts - but what really intrigued me was what Victoria said to Gerry after she had finished talking and Gerry wanted the microphone back - sorry if this has already been mentioned but anybody know what she said? It sounded like Victoria was severely annoyed with Gerry and said something about 2 years (missing maybe when she left) - they all smiled through it and then when Gerry got the microphone back Emma rubbed her side in a oh dear chin up way.

Any answers from anyone!

Many thanks
  • scheadschead Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oops sorry Geri not Gerry!