Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Robronic wrote: »
    You know that person who said they saw Danny/Jeff filming together? Do you think it was Mike with Jeff (aka tonight's scenes)? I mean Danny & Mike do have a similar look. And I think this was about 2 months ago. Unless of course Danny/Jeff scenes are coming up for the return of Joanie.

The person said they saw them in Leeds banging on the door of a house... and they were a fan of Robron so I'm pretty sure they knew if it was or wasn't Danny :)
  • Steph_BatesSteph_Bates Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching ED without Robron is stressful however seeing Ross buff bod is easing me lol

Evening all, hope you have all had a lovely bank holiday weekend!

As I will be asleep before midnight tonight I hope to wake up to some Robron news!!
    Forum Member
    One episode down, two more until Aaron's on screen at least :p

And I agree... shirtless Ross at least softened the blow today ;)
  • Binky321Binky321 Posts: 3,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having serious Robron withdraw symptoms :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the Ross/Debbie scenes at least but I can't wait for the boys to be back.
  • FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    Before tonight's ep shown here there was this warning that 'the following programme contains scenes of violence'. Dont suppose the English are that sensitive :confused:
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I did find it odd they warned about some fighting scenes but didn't see fit to warn people about self harm scenes....
  • FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    I did find it odd they warned about some fighting scenes but didn't see fit to warn people about self harm scenes....

O you get that there too. Surprised as thought they show all sorts of violence on English tv

ETA sorry that may not have come out right just meant I thought it's very liberal there
  • Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously how obvious is Debbie? Pete is already on to her and their wedding wont be for 2 months yet so how the hell are they going to string this out?

Ross in deeper trouble with Charlie now, I'd suggest maybe he could still have something to do with the summer stuff but im not sure again if they could string it out for 2 months.

Spoiler o clock can't come quick enough for me.
  • Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Seriously how obvious is Debbie? Pete is already on to her and their wedding wont be for 2 months yet so how the hell are they going to string this out?

Ross in deeper trouble with Charlie now, I'd suggest maybe he could still have something to do with the summer stuff but im not sure again if they could string it out for 2 months.

Spoiler o clock can't come quick enough for me.

lol at Debbie:D

Pet is so blind. If it was me, I wouldn't get married with her:D
  • ZallyZally Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binky321 wrote: »
    Having serious Robron withdraw symptoms :blush:

Me too. I can't wait to have them back on screen.

So, Aaron's back on Thursday?
    Forum Member
    Zally wrote: »
    Me too. I can't wait to have them back on screen.

So, Aaron's back on Thursday?

That's the only time he's mentioned in the spoilers, but we've seen from the trailer he's in on Friday too! But yes, he's back on Thursday at the latest :) (Although I don't expect to see him before)
  • kalisperakalispera Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed tonight's ep but there was a large Robron-shaped hole in it!

I'm off on my holibobs 3 weeks tomorrow. I just knew everything would kick off while I was away and it looks like I was right! Highly unlikely I'll find a bar showing Emmerdale :( I was really lucky when I followed the Nikhil & Gennie s/l as there was somewhere right across the street from where we were staying that showed it. I'll just have to try and keep up with DS and Twitter and hope my sky+ box doesn't let me down!

Comes to something when you don't want to leave the country because of Emmerdale! :blush:

Hope the spoilers give us some crumbs tonight.
  • Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kalispera wrote: »
    I enjoyed tonight's ep but there was a large Robron-shaped hole in it!

I'm off on my holibobs 3 weeks tomorrow. I just knew everything would kick off while I was away and it looks like I was right! Highly unlikely I'll find a bar showing Emmerdale :( I was really lucky when I followed the Nikhil & Gennie s/l as there was somewhere right across the street from where we were staying that showed it. I'll just have to try and keep up with DS and Twitter and hope my sky+ box doesn't let me down!

Comes to something when you don't want to leave the country because of Emmerdale! :blush:

Hope the spoilers give us some crumbs tonight.

I'm so jealous, I haven't been on holiday for years and won't be going anywhere this year either :(

Hope you have a great time! :) You'll hopefully have a lot of Robron to catch up on when you get back ;-)
  • ZallyZally Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the only time he's mentioned in the spoilers, but we've seen from the trailer he's in on Friday too! But yes, he's back on Thursday at the latest :) (Although I don't expect to see him before)

He was in that one? Oh, I have to rewatch then. Must have missed or forgotten about that part
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Aaron at all next week it seems and definitely no Robron

Monday

At the same time, Robert suggests that Victoria should get revenge on Adam and she is alarmed when Robert sets him up with stolen goods

Tuesday

Victoria is now uneasy, knowing what Robert has done, and she is further panicked when Robert tells her that he has already called the police.

Thursday 7.00pm

At the same time, Robert tells Victoria that if Ashley doesn't wake up she could be charged with hit and run and sent to prison, leaving Victoria worried.

There's no mention of the police looking for/ arresting Adam so I'd guess Vic makes Robert undo whatever he does before the end of Tuesday. There's also no mention of Andy which is odd given what's going on with Vic but im guessing this must be the Barcelona week.
  • kalisperakalispera Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    I'm so jealous, I haven't been on holiday for years and won't be going anywhere this year either :(

Hope you have a great time! :) You'll hopefully have a lot of Robron to catch up on when you get back ;-)

Aww, I feel guilty now! I am grateful to be going really, it's just poor timing!

And thanks, I'm sure I'll have a great time, I don't think I'll be getting much sleep the night I get home with all that catching up!
  • baisbaisbaisbais Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lame spoilers... how long will this Robron drought continue?!
  • RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems we get a bit of Robert next week, but no Aaron whatsoever, which is slightly odd as we get him for Thursday (maybe Friday) this week & then looks like he disappears again. :confused:

I am expecting though the boys to be back the week after next (beginning June 8th). We'll get the two week magazines this time next week, so here's hoping our boys are back. I think that week beginning June 8th will feature the BTS Instagram photo (would be five weeks after it is filmed which is the most common timeframe they film in advance).
  • RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just so, so odd if Aaron isn't around next week for Adam. Mind you, the amounts of times Adam hasn't been there for Aaron... :confused::(
    Forum Member
    I'm finding it had to believe we won't be seeing Aaron though, I mean, what possible reason would he not be around for? Especially if he's in it on the Thursday/Friday episodes. So maybe he will appear but it will just be a background role.

Also, doesn't bode well for my hopes they'll acknowledge the anniversary of Jackson's death and what with it being the first time Aaron's in the village for it. The anniversary is the Sunday but I hope/hoped that they'd slot it in on Friday or Monday.

Guess hope goes into the press spoilers tomorrow now :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not happy with ED recently because it's becoming too much in terms of crimes next week is full of crime again. Robert setting up Adam, Vic hit and run, Bob fraud.... I'm getting a bit fed up of crime stories when that screen time could be used for other things like advancement of friendships/relationships.....

What is wrong with Robert just supporting Vic and being mad at Adam? Why make him look a hypocrite? Half the stories are a shambles a case in point being Robron and their on and off stuff and yet character development between them happens off screen.....

I also don't think the way robron is being treated bodes well for summer and the disaster.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OT I know but it seems Alicia leaves on bad terms with Leyla.... doesn't bode well for her because we know something has to bring David and Alicia back from Portugal.

Seems James wants to leave the village too but doesn't In the end.... I'd say that puts him at serious risk as well.
  • Binky321Binky321 Posts: 3,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So frustrated with the lack of Robron and even any info of where this is going next other than we know their affair will be outed. I'm really uncomfortable with the lack of screen time I know the actors have had a bit of a holiday but still... It's like they are trying to wean us off of them or something :confused:

Inside soap are hinting that Aaron urges Robert to tell Chrissie he is gay but suggests someone may beat him too it leading to Chrissie's revenge...

http://robert-sugden.tumblr.com/post/119890097168/emmerdale-spoilers-30th-may-5th-june
  • LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's very frustrating-I think though they are trying to string the story out for as long as possible and want a lull before whipping us all into a frenzy again about Robron.Also the actors probably had a bit of a holiday which explains some of their absence.Although I think it's strange that both Danny and Kelvin seem missing from this next stuff.Andy would definately be involved with the Victoria situation so that's not very consistent and then Aaron should be involved because of Adam and the scrapyard
This discussion has been closed.