Robbie and olly on tour 2013

13»

Comments

• monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    im hoping he'll add the 15th june in dublin seems likely!!
    Forum Member
    so upset the 14th hasnt sold out doesnt look like there will be an extra date :(:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both overhyped beyond belief. Can't believe people would pay money to watch these two. Sorry just my opinion.
  • ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both overhyped beyond belief. Can't believe people would pay money to watch these two. Sorry just my opinion.

I agree. I don't even think Robbie can sing, or is vaguely entertaining as a person, Olly can but he's just a younger version and should stick to TV work.

Can't imagine anything worse than wasting my money on these two! Sorry, my opinion too.
  • pixiepiepixiepie Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so upset the 14th hasnt sold out doesnt look like there will be an extra date :(:cry:

Has it not? Well in fairness the avivas not been so quick to sell out these days.
  • MybelleMybelle Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    I'd pay to go and see Olly, but I never want to see Robbie again after his foul mouthed rants when we saw him at Wembley with Take That. They behaved as they always do - politely. He came on and f'd and blinded throughout his set and said anyone who didn't like his swearing could go ring a special telephone number. He reeled a number off and finished with with words "go f@ck yourselves."

In the end I went off to the bar and waited until he'd finished his little outburst, which also contained a joke about Jason from the band being gay. I had my parents with me and a friend with a teenage daughter. My friend thinks he's great so didn't see anything wrong with it but the rest of us couldn't believe his beahviour. And we weren't the only ones. Another friend's parents went and walked out when he started f'ing and blinding too.
    Forum Member
    pixiepie wrote: »
    Has it not? Well in fairness the avivas not been so quick to sell out these days.

Its almost sold out now
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,849
    Forum Member

Overhyped by who?