Options

Proof of Identity

Comments

• Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    I'm not milking it I can assure you,its the folk not aware of how it was having a problem with me posting the verification...:D

You couldn't make it up

Little bit (just a smidgen).

Anyway, checking your YouTube channel... BAD KITTEH!

And honest statement, not being funny (like at ALL). You could have at least worn some clothes for your verification vid. It kinda smacks that you exist in nothing but French underwear, which while some guys may like and is just dandy if you like that sorta thing, is a bit rum.

And at this time of year!?!?
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Yes,thats you.

People DEMANDED to see a video and made snide remarks every time I posted.

There was a whole thread dedicated to having a good old laugh at me.

I didn't WANT to post it and tried not to but I was seen to be making excuses.

Well a thing is this is the internet you have to expect stuff like that you just have to try and ignore it.

I've been on the internet for 17 years and in that time I have had practically everything said to or about me.

Plus in that thread I don't think anybody knew it was upsetting you so much I thought most of the stuff was just said in jest rather than been actually serious.
  • Options
    KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    You don't owe anything to anyone on here, if you didn't want to do it then the logical thing to do would be not to do it.

Remove yourself from the situation and look at it from the outside. If there's a thread about your identity don't go into it, ignore it, ignore the posters and they will soon get bored.

Really do not get the logic behind putting something you don't want to put on the internet on the internet because a bunch of strangers tell you too. Seriously

I completely agree with you but they weren't getting bored. I know I don't owe anyone anything but I wanted to be able to join in without being laughed at.

Also its done now,this thread will fade away and that will be that I'm hoping :)

You speak alot of sense though and I appreciate the input :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree with you but they weren't getting bored. I know I don't owe anyone anything but I wanted to be able to join in without being laughed at.

Also its done now,this thread will fade away and that will be that I'm hoping :)

You speak alot of sense though and I appreciate the input :)

Perhaps you should remove you profile picture and the link to your YT channel? Unless, of course, you were hoping to get attention...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no need to get arsey! I don't want to see your video, thanks. I am also entitled to comment considering this a public forum. You appear desperate for attention, I'm just not sure why; there are plenty of other forums for you to post sexual content if that's your "thing". That's all I was pointing out :confused:

Of course and thanks for that,the video consists of me and a piece of paper proving I am who I say I am.Nothing 'sexual'

People are 'arsey' on here as a matter of course,because i'm polite usually when I do it it seems more marked.

It isn't. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well a thing is this is the internet you have to expect stuff like that you just have to try and ignore it.

I've been on the internet for 17 years and in that time I have had practically everything said to or about me.

Plus in that thread I don't think anybody knew it was upsetting you so much I thought most of the stuff was just said in jest rather than been actually serious.

I do appreciate that James :)

I believed you were the person in your Santa pic btw

I recall complimenting you on your decorations :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course and thanks for that,the video consists of me and a piece of paper proving I am who I say I am.Nothing 'sexual'

People are 'arsey' on here as a matter of course,because i'm polite usually when I do it it seems more marked.

It isn't. :)

I haven't seen the "proof" video, I am referring the rest of your YouTube content. You have it linked in your profile for a reason I assume.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Little bit (just a smidgen).

Anyway, checking your YouTube channel... BAD KITTEH!

And honest statement, not being funny (like at ALL). You could have at least worn some clothes for your verification vid. It kinda smacks that you exist in nothing but French underwear, which while some guys may like and is just dandy if you like that sorta thing, is a bit rum.

And at this time of year!?!?

I am,its a pink bandeau :confused:

It is clothes!!
  • Options
    AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His Christmas decorations were awesome! And the Chucky doll...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen the "proof" video, I am referring the rest of your YouTube content. You have it linked in your profile for a reason I assume.

I don't have it linked to my profile :confused:
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree with you but they weren't getting bored.

Only because you were replying to them. If you had kept quiet - they wouldn't have been able to bait you.

I do think you are an attention seeker, but the world would be boring if we were all the same. I have a feeling you would rather people were talking about you than ignoring you.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am,its a pink bandeau :confused:

It is clothes!!

Well I suppose it's *something*. I was just kidding though.
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    James lifted that santa photo from sexysanta.com...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnitaS wrote: »
    His Christmas decorations were awesome! And the Chucky doll...

But he let me compliment him on his decorations!! :p

And I made a nice comment on how he had made an effort to make it so cheery...:blush:
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    is the op a shemale?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Only because you were replying to them. If you had kept quiet - they wouldn't have been able to bait you.

I do think you are an attention seeker, but the world would be boring if we were all the same. I have a feeling you would rather people were talking about you than ignoring you.

You're so right.
    Completely my fault :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is the op a shemale?

That ones been done :D
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is the op a shemale?

Jesus - you don't want her to prove that do you :D
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is the op a shemale?

...the elephant's trunk in the room...
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

Thank you and I do apologise for any doubts I may have had.

But as I said it's not the first time here just a few months ago here we had this guy claiming to be a girl posting all sorts of sex threads and claiming they were going to be a Babestation girl going so far to say they had been hand picked so when a real girl comes along then I hope you can understand why some may have doubts.
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member
    You're so right.
    Completely my fault :)

Not completely your fault but at least partly. As that poster said if you didn't keep responding they WOULD have got bored. You didn't give them the space to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member

But as I said it's not the first time here just a few months ago here we had this guy claiming to be a girl posting all sorts of sex threads and claiming they were going to be a Babestation girl going so far to say they had been hand picked so when a real girl comes along then I hope you can understand why some may have doubts.

Yep, and it's isn't the first time either.

Then there was the guy who nicked photos of a contestant from a reality show, trying to convince us all she was his girlfriend.

It takes all sorts to make a forum what it is though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I understand :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not completely your fault but at least partly. As that poster said if you didn't keep responding they WOULD have got bored. You didn't give them the space to.

Oh,I know thats just how it was
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Yep, and it's isn't the first time either.

Then there was the guy who nicked photos of a contestant from a reality show, trying to convince us all she was his girlfriend.

It takes all sorts to make a forum what it is though.

There was one in the photo thread pretending to be a teenage girl too...
This discussion has been closed.