Options

When Joe went to camp last night.....

Did he give the game away when removing the cover from the camera? It was after the challenge and i only saw one team around the fire.

Would the losers have gone to the 'sin bin'?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5990lmd wrote: »
    Did he give the game away when removing the cover from the camera? It was after the challenge and i only saw one team around the fire.

I thought it was a daft idea to let him show that the rocks actually house the film crew. Now, all those that go in in future will know that.

I don't think they'd let that information out, someone would've picked up on it. Maybe they were in the sin bin. Enjoy the anticipation instead :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a daft idea to let him show that the rocks actually house the film crew. Now, all those that go in in future will know that.

Was that a particularly big secret? I'd have thought that was particularly well known. They've got to have cameras nearby and hidden.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    5990lmd wrote: »

Yes it certainly looks like the orange team lost. It was only the blue team members in the camp.

Also, did any else notice that although it was raining during the show when Joe opened the curtain and showed the camp it was not raning, because Mark was laying on a log, and there was no sign of rain! :confused:
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    Yes it certainly looks like the orange team lost. It was only the blue team members in the camp.

Also, did any else notice that although it was raining during the show when Joe opened the curtain and showed the camp it was not raning, because Mark was laying on a log, and there was no sign of rain! :confused:
    That's because there is a massive canopy over the camp.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Andy_G wrote: »
    That's because there is a massive canopy over the camp.

I can believe that!. It would explain the lack of moths and other flying things that i have not seen when it's dark. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    I can believe that!. It would explain the lack of moths and other flying things that i have not seen when it's dark. :rolleyes:
    'Tis true, they showed it very early on on the ITV2 show I think.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hasnt the sin bin challenge finished and havent all the camp mates moved back into the normal camp
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He saw Jessica Jane and Emily and Fatima, so I guess there's no sin bin :L