Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• Charlie_TrenchCharlie_Trench Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have resurrected due to this news lol!!

I noticed there is now a thread on ATRL for it too!!

Noticed someone saying "I don't usually check for them but since they've written for Brit, I'm here"

The effect is deffo working for some then lol!:D

April 27th makes sense. Remember when Capital said they had "big things coming up" with LM?? I think the announcement of them performing at STB will co-incide with the radio premiere of the song.
  • Stardust11Stardust11 Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did someone mention tequila earlier? I might need some. The excitement is too much :D
  • DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the girls do premiere on the 27th it would be a blessing my other fav Mariah is already releasing her new single that day
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stardust11 wrote: »
    Did someone mention tequila earlier? I might need some. The excitement is too much :D

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1228541/fainting-goats-o.gif
  • Stardust11Stardust11 Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^^^ The entire thread if we hear the 'S' word again...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well think about this and maybe you'll faint some more. Whenever they premiere their single, its also the premiere of their new look for everything. That means colors, the logo, the graphics, and the website.
  • DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ I'll faint when they finally get a great live band
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CV, when does 'fall' begin in the US??

Because I just found this ---
    We must be ready Mixers! The time has come. The girls of Little Mix are ready to start the promotion of their highly-awaited third studio album, scheduled to be released this fall via Syco and Columbia Records.
    The new single is called “Black Magic” and it’s scheduled to be released in May as the first taste of the album. The girls plan to shoot the official music video next week in Los Angeles.

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/little-mix-black-magic/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say we usually consider it starting sometime in September, because we have a lot of harvest festivals (state fairs) during that time. Its also the return to school after the Summer although some start as early as late August now.

I dont buy everything from that blogger though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    French promotion

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Britney-Spears/news-96802.html

Ensuite, la sortie de "Pretty Girls", écrit par le girls band britannique Little Mix, a été annoncée pour le 5 mai 2015. Britney Spears et Iggy Azalea ont alors tourné leur clip, visiblement très vintage, dans les rues de Los Angeles.

Then, the release of "Pretty Girls", written by the British girl band Little Mix, was announced for May 5, 2015. Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea then turned their clip, obviously very vintage in the streets of Los Angeles.

Viva la France! Iggy a mort :p

(I have no idea of the reliability of the site, I just think its funny)
    (Someone on Exhale said the site works with Sony, so who knows)
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^

Edit:- my emoticons have thrown a wobbly :o - but :D:D at your post CV

Edit 2 Seems you can't start a post with them or it all goes wrong :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never thought it would take until May for the first single, but...I still think waiting til the Fall is leaving things a bit when they still have to tour somehow.
  • DumdedumdumDumdedumdum Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    27th April radio premiere would work well for the single to go on sale around a Britain's Got Talent performance. BGT have used Wings a few times btw.

I hope the album is out in the summer, even if it means they only release one single before. The longer they leave it the less time they have to set up a tour. They would also have only one new song to perform at events like Summertime Ball and Radio 1 Big Weekend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Weekend is end of May, so they will only have the lead to perform anyway.

If they do BGT, it has to be just as knock your socks off or better than their Salute performance last year. Go big or go home.
  • itsstephitssteph Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    I'm so excited!

I really hope they're doing a WW release this time around.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    saw some tweets certain that little mix will attend to the rdma's... I don't see the point as its a radio disney thing and hopefully not their aim at this point but oh well + the other group will be performing, hopefully they say something nice about the performance and chill the fan base wars for good
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Radio Disney would still likely play their music though. I guess the schedule works if they wrap the video shoot on Thurs. and would have plenty of time to attend then fly home for hopefully some sort of announcement on Monday or whenever.
    and chill the fan base wars for good

Its good for business, media and the labels will keep it going.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Its good for business, media and the labels will keep it going.
    It's good for media. Imagine how much better the two biggest girl groups would be doing if they actually shared the same hardcore fans though. Add up the album sales and suddenly both might be opening over 100k in the US, which seems to be roughly the point that an artist is seen as a real breakthrough success.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aint gonna happen. NSync vs BSB, Xtina vs Britney, Gaga vs Madonna, Katy vs Taylor, Beyonce, Mariah, Rihanna vs Everybody...the list goes on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of defending the tribe, that really was a bonehead move on Iggy's part. Pissing off 40,000 Mixers in the US and more in the UK who were fully willing to stream and support PG in each country for LM wasnt real smart. Brit hasnt done all that well in the UK recently that she couldnt use some help.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHANGE YOUR LIFE
    Australia 140,000+
    New Zealand 7,500+
    South Korea 14,586+
    United Kingdom 137,000+
    Venezuela 5,000+

HOW YA DOIN’?
    Australia 35,000+
    United Kingdom 120,400+

I dont remember if I forwarded these to you but I gleaned this off UKMix back in 2013 and its only taken to an early point, but maybe you want to keep it in your back pocket. Its non UK Europe.

Top 50 Euro Digital Songs 2013

45 (missing data) approx. 11,000
    25 45 3 Change Your Life Little Mix 20206
    27 25 4 Change Your Life Little Mix 20057
    39 27 5 Change Your Life Little Mix 15779
    TOTAL 67042

30 95 2 How Ya Doin? Little Mix 17104
    26 30 3 How Ya Doin? Little Mix 18779
    30 26 4 How Ya Doin? Little Mix 15400
    31 30 5 How Ya Doin? Little Mix 15341
    49 31 6 How Ya Doin? Little Mix 10929
    TOTAL 77553
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want more details about BM! Hope it's not too long till we hear it now
  • Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Little Mix hasn`t been announced for R1 Big Weekend.
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix hasn`t been announced for R1 Big Weekend.

It's a shame :( That could've been really decent promo for them, since they are supposedly releasing the single around that time.
This discussion has been closed.