Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Nick leaving???
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, the actor recently got a contract and he is expected to be in the show at least until Autumn 2012.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, the actor recently got a contract and he is expected to be in the show at least until Autumn 2012.

Thanks for that...what a shame!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *shameless bump
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Peter as a character - I also quite like Nick!! :o Peter was brilliant when he was helping Carla - he suits the part of a strong, silent type. i also think he is gorgeous...but then he looks like my husband so I have to think that!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    I love Peter as a character - I also quite like Nick!! :o Peter was brilliant when he was helping Carla - he suits the part of a strong, silent type. i also think he is gorgeous...but then he looks like my husband so I have to think that!!! :D

Lucky you....:D I can't gel with Nick tho. I think Peter and Carla suit each other looks-wise and Leanne and Nick similarly. Both of these couples have more in common.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Lucky you....:D I can't gel with Nick tho. I think Peter and Carla suit each other looks-wise and Leanne and Nick similarly. Both of these couples have more in common.

Yip they do...I'd LOVE to see Carla get with Peter. Carla is more mature and on Peter's wavelength...Leanne seems really young or something, too young for Peter. Carla and Peter are my favourite characters in any soap...I just love them and how flawed they are, yet as Carla said, they've had more comebacks than Tom Jones! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He reminds me of a Terry type character in the Likely Lads, for those of you who remember the series!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    He can take me up the ginnel any day
  • Options
    polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's certainly handsome, and his acting's great too :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    current bump
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's gonna be amazing next week :D
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Really? The man looks dog ruff. I would agree with you when he first came in to Corrie but nowadays he actually looks like he has been hitting the bottle in real life.

It may be all just make-up but ever since his return he looks like he hasn't had more than 4 hours sleep in a week

You can have him.

Therein lies his charm!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. I can't wait for tonight because Chris is going to be amazing!! Jane is brilliant also. Surely contenders for Best Actor/Actress.

Loving Peter's broody look
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most definitely :)
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see the behind the scenes segment on This Morning? Amazing. Short interivews with Ali, Chris, Ben, Jane, Anne, Bill, Vicky and even Andrew Whyment!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah great atmosphere on location. I even like Ben Price now - he came across really well. Shame he can't act!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's always been great but he's been amazingthese last few episodes :)
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Yeah great atmosphere on location. I even like Ben Price now - he came across really well. Shame he can't act!

Yes I agree! I thought he was hilarious and loved his banter with Chris. And his ears didn't look quite so prominent either :eek:
  • Options
    SlaterSlater Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he is a great actor and love the character of Peter, but I don't find him good looking at all.

Agree with the others he needs some recognition
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good final scene between Leanne and Peter but as I said on another thread I was a bit disappointed with the pace of the second episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shameless bump
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is my favourite actor in any soap, and has been for quite a long time. Great actor and when he is given a great line that is even better.

"Sailing the high seas with Captain Crumpet"

"King Soloman"

:D
  • Options
    EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually met him just before Christmas. He came into a shop just as I was leaving it and I said "Hello Chris. Not seen you for ages"
    I dunno who I thought he was, because I must have thought he was someone I knew personally. He looked at me a bit strangely and said "Err, hello. I'm sorry, but have we met?"
    And then I realised who he was. :o
    I felt such a fool and apologised.
    But he was very smiley and nice about it. Told me not to worry about it, it made a change from being addressed as "Peter"

Nice looking man in real life. Just a shame he's so short.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Espresso wrote: »
    I actually met him just before Christmas. He came into a shop just as I was leaving it and I said "Hello Chris. Not seen you for ages"
    I dunno who I thought he was, because I must have thought he was someone I knew personally. He looked at me a bit strangely and said "Err, hello. I'm sorry, but have we met?"
    And then I realised who he was. :o
    I felt such a fool and apologised.
    But he was very smiley and nice about it. Told me not to worry about it, it made a change from being addressed as "Peter"

Nice looking man in real life. Just a shame he's so short.:D

How short is he? He seems like a top bloke. It's funny because we see these people every week they become ingrained in our mind so that your reaction is normal.

Lucky beggar - there's something about him that I noticed when he was 'nearly dying' on the Live episode.