Options

Give Jedward a performing slot on the live shows

123457»

Comments

• Options
    River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth are you on about? Take a look at the venues for their tour. They're playing at two hotels and a car park. If that irks you, then kindly take it up with their management.
    Did I say it was?

The Apollo is one of the venues they are playing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too Close wrote: »

I would like to give them a gun, am sure you can guess the rest. ;)

I hope you can run fast, I suspect they'll both be good shots.
  • Options
    Too CloseToo Close Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    I hope you can run fast, I suspect they'll both be good shots.

I'm not giving them a gun to use on me. ;)
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    River_Tam wrote: »
    The Apollo is one of the venues they are playing.
    And? First you put words in my mouth, and then when that doesn't work you tell me something you know I'm already aware of. Perhaps this will help:

Waterford City Centre Bolton Street Car Park Sun 09/10/11

Mullagh Sports Ground Cavan Sun 16/10/11

Royal Theatre and Event Centre Co. Mayo Thu 10/11/11

INEC - Gleneagle Hotel Co. Kerry Fri 11/11/11

Mullingar Park Hotel Co. Westmeath Sun 13/11/11

Blackpool Opera House Fri 02/12/11

HMV Hammersmith Apollo London Tue 06/12/11
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And? First you put words in my mouth, and then when that doesn't work you tell me something you know I'm already aware of. Perhaps this will help:

Well with your list of three places it did seem to me you were trying to imply they were the only places they were playing.

This is the INEC hotel btw. http://www.inec.ie/
    It is actually a proper nice tiered seated venue attached to The Gleneagle Hotel - I know this cos I've actually been there.
    The twins play the INEC not a room at the hotel.
    As you can see when they played there in April
    Jedward INEC 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utLaauaMT84&feature=youtube_gdata_player

the car park is this Poptober event http://www.beat102103.com/beat-blog/2011/09/09/poptober-is-coming/

I guess you could technically say Glastonbury is a field.
    Not suggesting this Poptober event is comparable to Glastonbury but outdoor events tend to be held outdoors!
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too Close wrote: »

I would like to give them a gun, am sure you can guess the rest. ;)

Suicide by Jedward? They'd never shoot you. The only thing they'd be capable of is loving you to death!
  • Options
    rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You seem to have an excellent knowlege of all their dates...hope you've been saving up your pocket money...all those tickets are not cheap you know ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After Louis mentioned Westlife and Boyzone on last night's show, and failed to mention J&E, I am convinced he is steering them to the tv personality path. This is unfortunate.
  • Options
    BeautifulSexy_1BeautifulSexy_1 Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Jedward get to perform live on the live shows and show the world they have been successful
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Jedward get to perform live on the live shows and show the world they have been successful

Exactly :) I'd love to show some haters the videos of them in Estonia and Sweden :eek:
    Some people seem to think that if they're not that big in the UK and Ireland, then they don't really have a career.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still don't understand why they wouldn't perform on there..as a casual viewer who doesn't really watch the Xfactor, they are one of the few acts I know who have come from the show and the only one I would turn on especially to watch..
  • Options
    weeeselweeesel Posts: 5,256
    Forum Member
    Baby Katy wrote: »
    Exactly :) I'd love to show some haters the videos of them in Estonia and Sweden :eek:
    Some people seem to think that if they're not that big in the UK and Ireland, then they don't really have a career.
    My dear, getting a number one in Estonia will just about pay for two weeks worth of hair gel.
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pithywitch wrote: »
    After Louis mentioned Westlife and Boyzone on last night's show, and failed to mention J&E, I am convinced he is steering them to the tv personality path. This is unfortunate.

They've been pretty much airbrushed from official XF history, I think the producers find them a bit embarrassing to be honest. I say that as a dedicated fan who voted for them on XF and has followed their career ever since!

I don't mind them going into other showbiz avenues than music really, as the UK audience is never going to really take to them as a music act, at least not without a radical change of image and material.
  • Options
    cupofteatimecupofteatime Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Their new single, due out in November, "Wow Oh Wow", is quite current, but even better is "Hold The World" they should release that as their next single in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    weeesel wrote: »
    My dear, getting a number one in Estonia will just about pay for two weeks worth of hair gel.

..And of course they are popular in Sweden (warning turn your speakers down, very loud screaming)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vJKIlEBaa6M
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    weeesel wrote: »

if that was the case I very much doubt they'd have travelled and spent two days there. PA at a TV station party, who provided their favourite hair products as it happens. The twins were impressed TV station had had the right hair stuff imported from Sweden and tweeted about it.