Louis from One Direction tweets about Christopher

12346»

Comments

• twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Well said. And Louis certainly is helping to reveal the cracks in the myth that they are lovely lads - which I certainly believed for a while. I still cannot believe that the least talented member of that talentless bunch of muppets could criticise a contestant with far more talent that him. He's actually throwing in the bin the only redeeming quality that they have - which is their cheesy niceness.

Oh dear :D You are asking posters to stay on topic then you come out with a statement like that :D I suppose it must be galling for 1B :p to be doing so well when there has been so much better talent to come out of X factor and yet they have died a death in the charts as will Chris no doubt.

But I do agree that Louis shouldn't have tweeted, that is if it was Louis and not management!
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Well said. And Louis certainly is helping to reveal the cracks in the myth that they are lovely lads - which I certainly believed for a while. I still cannot believe that the least talented member of that talentless bunch of muppets could criticise a contestant with far more talent that him. He's actually throwing in the bin the only redeeming quality that they have - which is their cheesy niceness.

crack? this is just one of those instances when louis spoke his mind, lolz!! :D:D

how else could the fandom christen him the "sass master"?;):p:p

http://val3swag.tumblr.com/post/36563993396/sass-master

even when the fugly one from TW tweeted him "sass master"; the directioner's response was:

http://allthegoodstuffsgone.tumblr.com/post/36562843951
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Like them or loathe them RIGHT NOW they are the biggest band in the world and as I am not a school girl then according to you I must have serious issues which i think is a very dangerous generalisation.

In fact I am bloody tired of people thinking mature 1D fans must be perverts or mentally unstable or psycologically inmmature.

I am a grandmother and educated (to post degree level) and have a fabulous family and life but happen to like pop music and boy bands.

I have no problem with posters not liking my type of music after all I am sure I won't like some of yours but I take issue when it gets personal

If DS posters can't accept that then surely they need to have a look at themselves and see why they think this way

*rant over*

Needed to be said. Especially the last bit. Thanks!
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear :D You are asking posters to stay on topic then you come out with a statement like that :D I suppose it must be galling for 1B :p to be doing so well when there has been so much better talent to come out of X factor and yet they have died a death in the charts as will Chris no doubt.

But I do agree that Louis shouldn't have tweeted, that is if it was Louis and not management!

Deperate more like:D. Funny because I can remember the poster saying she had bought 5 tickets to see the boys on their up coming tour. Ha ha ha!!! I guess she was simply trying to fit in at the time. Lolz!!!:p:D
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like them or loathe them RIGHT NOW they are the biggest band in the world and as I am not a school girl then according to you I must have serious issues which i think is a very dangerous generalisation.

In fact I am bloody tired of people thinking mature 1D fans must be perverts or mentally unstable or psycologically inmmature.

I am a grandmother and educated (to post degree level) and have a fabulous family and life but happen to like pop music and boy bands.

I have no problem with posters not liking my type of music after all I am sure I won't like some of yours but I take issue when it gets personal

If DS posters can't accept that then surely they need to have a look at themselves and see why they think this way

*rant over*

well it is a little like saying your favourite food is jelly;) that's fine at a certain age but we might think it odd you haven't developed a more sophisticated palette:p

is it that strange we find you strange?:D

(i know what your comeback is gonna be but you'd be misguided to go there;))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well it is a little like saying your favourite food is jelly;) that's fine at a certain age but we might think it odd you haven't developed a more sophisticated palette:p

what colour is your palette?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    what colour is your palette?:rolleyes:

green

palate then:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    green

palate then:o

:D

for someone trying to boast about his sophistication...:eek::o:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

for someone trying to boast about his sophistication...:eek::o:o:o

typical evasion tactics these;)
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hey I may like jelly but upon my *oath* I still have *swagger* :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    typical evasion tactics these;)

evasion tactics... :rolleyes: that's you found out, lolz!!:p

fair enough. most of their fans are teenage girls.

why is it hard to accept that others more advanced in age can actually enjoy the boys' music?

life is too short to be so po-faced in terms of music... that's why there is pop and their kind of pop is up there with the best-- fun, sunny and infectious and at times, just what one needs amidst all the grim news and reality around us.:p:D:cool:

are we going in circles? what is more to say?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I may like jelly but upon my *oath* I still have *swagger* :D:D

hmm, you kinda went there...but i'll let you off as you did it in style;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are we going in circles? what is more to say?;)

of course, ever decreasing ones. That's how we keep the forum rotating.

still think you're mad though and your description of good pop is way off the mark:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course, ever decreasing ones. That's how we keep the forum rotating.

still think you're mad though and your description of good pop is way off the mark:p

and your description of good pop is?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

light on the outside, profound on the inside;)
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Swaggerific Jagger innit. Lolz!!!:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    light on the outside, profound on the inside;)

i see your point. lolz!!:D

but sometimes, a good thing just is...

without the quality to provoke imagination or deep thought, just the ability to gladden and content...

sometimes, as they say of beauty: "it is it's own reason for being":p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i see your point. lolz!!:D

but sometimes, a good thing just is...

without the quality to provoke imagination or deep thought, just the ability to gladden and content...

sometimes, as they say of beauty: "it is it's own reason for being":p

this is in danger of getting interesting, sadly iv'e got work to do now:(

i'll leave with examples

good pop - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9oP_61jK7k

bad pop - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPED9bisSc
    (now many f'in views on that thing:eek:)

catch ya later
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is in danger of getting interesting, sadly iv'e got work to do now:(

i'll leave with examples

good pop - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9oP_61jK7k

bad pop - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPED9bisSc
    (now many f'in views on that thing:eek:)

catch ya later

my :eek: is for your forever :confused: at how others actually :) LWWY, lolz!!:D

horses for courses?;)