Options

Editing just improved Mark

WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did you notice how they edited out the fact Ashleigh was the one to say she suspected the newbies had the power to evict someone, yet they only showed Mark having a psychic prediction.

Comments

• Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,495
    Forum Member
    Warp wrote: »
    Did you notice how they edited out the fact Ashleigh was the one to say she suspected the newbies had the power to evict someone, yet they only showed Mark having a psychic prediction.

I know. It's pathetic. Even his usually biased supporter, Emma called him out last night. >:(
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I noticed, he is getting edited to help him win over the viewers.
  • Options
    JaygarJaygar Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    The editing this year has been shocking, also why have there been no videos shown about the cool gang talking about people hiding alcohol etc, yet as soon as ashleigh, Danielle or Chris say anything it is shown.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Ten different editors would produce ten different shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only that the big brother twitter account just blindly called it spooky Mark was right, completely ignoring the fact Ashleigh had said it before hand.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's like the Gospel of St. Mark.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see the need for the edit to be honest? :confused: Did seem peculiar but then again most BB fans know the show can be edited to suit favoured HMs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was more for the punch line of Ash going 'I've been saying that for the last 5-10 minutes mark!"
  • Options
    Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted they edited that out that clip on bots was really funny, shame those that don't tune in for bots have missed it
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is was anyone but Ashleigh saying it people wouldn't care.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    If it is was anyone but Ashleigh saying it people wouldn't care.

It's because it was so blatant, it was on bbbots last night clear as day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, and it's not the only time it's happened. It only matters though when Ashleigh says something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed that too!

And did I read it wrong or did Mark only go to the diary room and say he liked Christopher after learning the new HMs had chosen him for the task?

Is he pretending to now like him more to win the public vote?

I normally love Mark but he hasn't come across well tonight
  • Options
    AngelathersAngelathers Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    I thought it was more for the punch line of Ash going 'I've been saying that for the last 5-10 minutes mark!"

Me too.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I hope someone mentions it on tonight's BOTS or has BB edited them out too. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    I noticed that too!

And did I read it wrong or did Mark only go to the diary room and say he liked Christopher after learning the new HMs had chosen him for the task?

Everything Mark does is to win the public vote. He knows the game, he knows what he needs to do to win. Everything he does doesn't look like genuine reactions at all.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    I noticed that too!

I thought exactly the same thing. Mark suddenly is up for a date with Christopher yet earlier he emphasised the were just friends :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaygar wrote: »
    The editing this year has been shocking, also why have there been no videos shown about the cool gang talking about people hiding alcohol etc, yet as soon as ashleigh, Danielle or Chris say anything it is shown.

Yeah, it's really quite insidious and disturbing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gutted they edited that out that clip on bots was really funny, shame those that don't tune in for bots have missed it

I really hope Ashleigh's F&F slips it into the conversation tonight on BOTS.
  • Options
    GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Yeah, and it's not the only time it's happened. It only matters though when Ashleigh says something.

Ridiculous. The amusing thing about that sequence was that someone (happened to be Ashleigh) was making a point, then Mark said exactly the same thing but as a 'psychic vision'; the way they cut it robbed the whole scene of this aspect. In any case, when there is a blatant case of editing that changes the whole 'flavour' of a scene, it should be pointed out.
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Galacticus wrote: »
    Ridiculous. The amusing thing about that sequence was that someone (happened to be Ashleigh) was making a point, then Mark said exactly the same thing but as a 'psychic vision'; the way they cut it robbed the whole scene of this aspect. In any case, when there is a blatant case of editing that changes the whole 'flavour' of a scene, it should be pointed out.

It ended with Ash telling Mark that he'd just repeated what they'd all been talking about for the last 10 minutes. Pay attention peeps. :D
  • Options
    TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member

Yep, they must think we're so stupid we've forgotten last night's BOTS already.
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, they must think we're so stupid we've forgotten last night's BOTS already.

There was no need to show Ashleigh burbling on about what she'd read in the papers. Ash covered it all by saying that Mark had just repeated what they'd all been talking about for the last 10 mins. Why are people deliberately ignoring this bit lol ?