Demi Lovato: 'X Factor' Return Likely, Demi to Collaborate with Fifth Harmony

JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
Forum Member
While we don't definitely know if Demi Lovato is returning to X Factor, one report says she is "mostly a lock" to be a judge again.

Even Demi, when asked in recent interviews, hasn't revealed whether or not she will be back on the talent competition, though Lovatics have been crossing their fingers that she will return for another season.

A source tells HollywoodLife.com that Demi's return is "mostly a lock"--though, of course, there has been no confirmation from the singer or the show.

Demi is also reportedly planning to work with last season's girl group, Fifth Harmony, as the source tells HollywoodLife, Demi will "most likely" collaborate with the group on one of their singles.

She would also perform the song live on X Factor with Fifth Harmony, according to the source.

Really hope this is true! And also it's no surprise that Fifth Harmony are working with Demi. :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I also hope it`s true. I really like demi and I loved fifth harmony!! :D
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Demi was awful as a mentor and as a judge. As a mentor she wrecked Cece and Jennel. It was always confusing to me how Cece went from her amazing pitch perfect performances of I Will Always Love You and Sexy and I Know It...to those horrible pitchy performances in the live shows! What happened? I know what did - she got Demi as a mentor.

I hate that people think she was a good judge...they assume just because she gave the acts critique she was therefore good. However has anyone actually listened to what kind of comments she came up with? Like with E3, she said that the problem is that they don't own the stage, ridiculous! That's not what the problem was! The problem was that they had changed their reggae singing style into an annoying pop rock style. She said loads of irrelevant things to Vino and FH too. It was just shocking. Her critique was shocking.

Also her banter with Simon was cringe...I can't believe she's coming back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on Earth is "almost a lock"??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Demi was awful as a mentor and as a judge. As a mentor she wrecked Cece and Jennel. It was always confusing to me how Cece went from her amazing pitch perfect performances of I Will Always Love You and Sexy and I Know It...to those horrible pitchy performances in the live shows! What happened? I know what did - she got Demi as a mentor.

I hate that people think she was a good judge...they assume just because she gave the acts critique she was therefore good. However has anyone actually listened to what kind of comments she came up with? Like with E3, she said that the problem is that they don't own the stage, ridiculous! That's not what the problem was! The problem was that they had changed their reggae singing style into an annoying pop rock style. She said loads of irrelevant things to Vino and FH too. It was just shocking. Her critique was shocking.

Also her banter with Simon was cringe...I can't believe she's coming back.

Great post. I agree with all of it. Jennel Garcia was so unique and so much fun during the auditions. And then along comes Demi to ruin her. What a waste. Demi is much too young to be a mentor on XF and her comments showed her inexperience every time. Great singer and performer; terrible judge and mentor.

And every time she interrupted Simon I wanted to smack her silly. The only judge worth listening to last season was Simon and she ruined it. I don't think I'll be watching next season if she's still there.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not bothered how much of a bad mentor she is, she was the best thing about XFUSA last year, IMO.