Kerry Katona : Katie Price's life doesn't make interesting viewing

Comments

• adzieeadziee Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Katie Price's life is a little bit more interesting than Kerrys!
  • JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...but Katie's life is still interesting enough for Katona to feel she can comment on it.

She is just constantly after a battle of words with Price and spoling for an argument through the pages of the press (especially OK magazine).
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the way her management work unfortunately.
    It's standard practice for those who share the same management with KP's ex husband.
    IMO thy do it to try to push PA's image and rubbish KP's.
    CAN have a fair amount to do with KP's vilification over the last 2 years. KP hasn't behaved perfectly, and certainly doesn't help her sometimes, but the way PA and CAN have manipulated the media and public has played a major part in her negative press.
    I laughed at the bit where KK says KP needs counselling and she hopes she finds happiness - sly, underhand and pot calling the kettle black from Miss Katona!!!
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    It's the way her management work unfortunately.
    It's standard practice for those who share the same management with KP's ex husband.
    IMO thy do it to try to push PA's image and rubbish KP's.
    CAN have a fair amount to do with KP's vilification over the last 2 years. KP hasn't behaved perfectly, and certainly doesn't help her sometimes, but the way PA and CAN have manipulated the media and public has played a major part in her negative press.
    I laughed at the bit where KK says KP needs counselling and she hopes she finds happiness - sly, underhand and pot calling the kettle black from Miss Katona!!!

I agree with everything you said. Kerry is in no position to get so judgemental toward anyone and CAN only makes Kerry look bad with comments like this. It also doesn't make Peter Andre look good hanging around with a woman who endlessly insults the mother of his children.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adziee wrote: »
    Well Katie Price's life is a little bit more interesting than Kerrys!

As Paul Daniels used to say: "Not a lot"

Neither ar interesting. Both are publicity seeking tarts who will stop at nothing to get themselves in the media.
  • PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's exactly the sort of tosh you expect from CAN management. They ran out of new ideas years ago so simply regurgitate the same old crap on the various shows and in the 'meeja'.

Katona is enough of a maleable dollop to put her name to whatever they want........cos they pay her rent!

Krustys show is destined for the tv toilet very soon due to the contrived non-stories and utter banality of it all

As for Katona, who could possibly be interested in the opinion of an unintelligent, whingeing coke head who managed to blow a reputed £10 million quid.
    Itv2 has become a channel for the talentless detritus of this country.
    If you want to understand why we are living in 'broken britain' populated by talentless wannabees with a "look at me" attitude
    Devoid of discernible talent, who use any medical condition as an excuse for their behaviour, who exploit their kids, who, should have been taken into care......then tune in and enjoy.
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Oh God, I'm bored of this druggy and her random comments. How she's still in the public eye, I will never know? KP is far more interesting than she is.
  • Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both dull, but both of them know that the easy way for talentless people to get attention is to criticise other talentless people. It's a win-win for them, and a lose-lose situation for the rest of us.

At least I get a laugh at the Katie fans being all indignant. :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jem19876 wrote: »
    They are both dull, but both of them know that the easy way for talentless people to get attention is to criticise other talentless people. It's a win-win for them, and a lose-lose situation for the rest of us.

" this "
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    The only really interesting thing about either Kerry or Katie is their relationship with the media and how/why parts of society look up to them.

One Katie Price type was enough. These others, spawned from her example are too much, especially the bankrupt coke-head who is now living in a massive mansion, sending her children to public school and driving around in a flash car while being "bored shitless". If even she is bored with her own life, no wonder she is taking the time to comment on Katie's.

I blame Dirty Desmond and his ilk.
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Jem19876 wrote: »

Not a huge Katie fan, think she's a laugh as she winds up our entire nation and doesn't take anything seriously. She's funny if you don't take her seriously. But anyway, I've always hated Kerry Katona, so on this occasion, I will defend Katie because Kerry really is a complete nobody in comparison and is very lucky to have been picked up from the gutter just in time. She should bear that in mind and be grateful for what she has before she goes around badmouthing others.
  • wuzzlemaniawuzzlemania Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Even if Kerry hadn't of signed up with CAN the moment she got back on her feet she was always going to go after Jordan because of the comments she made back when she was still with Mark. Unfortunately for Kerry (and Nicola as well) Jordan now has a new target to focus her attacks on and also any comments that she did make about Kerry were so long ago now that Kerry is just making herself look bad by continuously going after her.
  • PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stick krusty and druggy in a cage, (with Reid and Andre as their respective cornermen with the magic sponge) and let them slug it out to the death.

Now THAT I would pay to see........come on Sky, get your finger out and give us the pay per view that we really want to see
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    I think as people are starting to feel the effects of recession- eg. job cuts and the hike in food prices, the likes of Price and Katona will fade into obscurity.

IMO people tolerate or find their sort interesting only in times of prosperity. When the chips are down no one will give a monkeys about their inane mutterings.

I will be surprised if Katie's show gets another series. Kerry might blag one more because she is not on a pay channel but I think the writing is on the wall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that this brand of un-reality TV has just eaten itself.

Katona's lack of self-awareness is almost frigtening.

Hopefully the beginning of the end of these shows and the over exposure of these people is nigh.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Butterflyy wrote: »

It doesn't read as "slating" to me so perhaps she doesn't mean it to be slating. She seems to think that she's getting some benefit from counselling so perhaps she thinks Jordan would benefit too.

As for Jordan's show, she's bragged that she only allows filming at set times of her choosing and orders them out if she feels like it/anything interesting is happening. It's hardly surprising if the quality of the show suffers as a result.

Perhaps Kerry is trying to warn Jordan, in a friendly way, and with the best of intentions. :):D
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    It doesn't read as "slating" to me so perhaps she doesn't mean it to be slating. She seems to think that she's getting some benefit from counselling so perhaps she thinks Jordan would benefit too.

As for Jordan's show, she's bragged that she only allows filming at set times of her choosing and orders them out if she feels like it/anything interesting is happening. It's hardly surprising if the quality of the show suffers as a result.

Perhaps Kerry is trying to warn Jordan, in a friendly way, and with the best of intentions. :):D

Some sense in that darling, as there was in KK's actual statement of KP's show and KP needing help, if only for the alleged rape KK says she suffered and her reliance on bringing a man into her children's home so speedily one after the other.

It may have been made with a bit of self-righteous "I'm getting better now" attitude but there is a modicum of logic there.

As for CAN rubbishing KP's character, that may be true but KP certainly does not need any assistance for that to happen she is quite an expert at doing it herself, IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »

PMSL! Kerry is in no position to tell someone to get counseling when she still claims she ever had a drug problem and maybe she should be more concerned about her dear friend/fellow CAN client Nicola McLean's "anorexia". Interesting how CAN clients haven't taken much interest in Nicola's not seeking proper help.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Some sense in that darling, as there was in KK's actual statement of KP's show and KP needing help, if only for the alleged rape KK says she suffered and her reliance on bringing a man into her children's home so speedily one after the other.

It may have been made with a bit of self-righteous "I'm getting better now" attitude but there is a modicum of logic there.

As for CAN rubbishing KP's character, that may be true but KP certainly does not need any assistance for that to happen she is quite an expert at doing it herself, IMO.

The problem with CAN clients rubbishing KP is that it's a case of pot meet kettle imo. Kerry and Nicola are not plum examples of class and proper mental health.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    The problem with CAN clients rubbishing KP is that it's a case of pot meet kettle imo. Kerry and Nicola are not plum examples of class and proper mental health.

Fully agreed BReal, I think quite a few of them could do with intervention and the unfortunate thing is the younger girls look up to them. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Fully agreed BReal, I think quite a few of them could do with intervention and the unfortunate thing is the younger girls look up to them. :eek:

That's so sad. I think the whole lot of them could use help- KP included. It's sad how Amy Childs goal is to be like her.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL! Kerry is in no position to tell someone to get counseling when she still claims she ever had a drug problem and maybe she should be more concerned about her dear friend/fellow CAN client Nicola McLean's "anorexia". Interesting how CAN clients haven't taken much interest in Nicola's not seeking proper help.:rolleyes:
    And by "counselling" she doesn't mean attending a qualified psychotherapist, she means making a "Wow list" with the Speakmans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    I agree with everything you said. Kerry is in no position to get so judgemental toward anyone and CAN only makes Kerry look bad with comments like this. It also doesn't make Peter Andre look good hanging around with a woman who endlessly insults the mother of his children.

I know. And she 'recommends counselling'.

Now I'm no Katie Price fan but at least she hasn't been regularly off her face on drugs and booze while her children were in the house or been filmed threatening or screaming abuse at them. And her boyfriends aren't up to much but at least she hasn't exposed them to someone as seedy as Mark Croft. And Kerry Katona appears to be dragging a succession of men through her life too so she can't slate KP for that without being, pot, kettle.

She's only stopped being a drug addict a couple of months a go she's got no right to lecture other people when she's walking around with that collapsing nose all over her face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    And by "counselling" she doesn't mean attending a qualified psychotherapist, she means making a "Wow list" with the Speakmans.

Kerry's version of counselling = a good long talk with OK! then spending the fee on gak instead of shoes for her kids or the mortgage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Butterflyy wrote: »

Funny - since the Katona seems to get all her inspiration from Jordy - that wonderful role model for women. :yawn: