Hollyoaks or Family Affairs?- Advice Please

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't like Ellie either + Stephs turning into a nutter! Wish Debbie wasn't leaving though! :( Zara needs to go too!

I hate Ellie (probably more than you hate her), Steph is alright but I wouldn't feel sorry for her if she wasn't fit but the fact is she is. I so wanted to give her cuddle after her seizure tonight. I hope her plan works.
    I think Zara should stay, as long as all her scenes are with the lads ;)
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    msf wrote:
    I hate Ellie (probably more than you hate her), Steph is alright but I wouldn't feel sorry for her if she wasn't fit but the fact is she is. I so wanted to give her cuddle after her seizure tonight. I hope her plan works.
    I think Zara should stay, as long as all her scenes are with the lads ;)
    She is better when she's with the lads but she just irritates me when she moans- it was funny to see them evicting her anyway! :D Sally Hunter- she irritates me too, I think it's because (although I dislike Ellie), she has been really mean to her. I do think the actress behind Ellie is good in all fairness. They seem to be taking a lot of risks at the moment- ie, the w*** and that boy with the dope. That makes it more interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Sally Hunter isn't my favourite either but I had to laugh when she caught Dan 'ironing', and with Callum who's got the hots for her her scenes are automatically more interesting. And then you have Dan saying embarrasing things about Jake's sister, brilliant.
    Zara has got to stay, otherwise who will do the house chores ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Lisa best out of all the Hunters probably. The whole lot of them have really irritated me this year though. Their storylines have just been overkill! They where ok then everything started to drag on way too much! The lads can do the chores! Bunch of lazy so and so's! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No no no no, Lee is the best Hunter.
    I don't think it's right for guys to do housework.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I suppose it's right for Zara to clear up their mess. Don't think so :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I suppose it's right for Zara to clear up their mess. Don't think so :(

Well she's a girl isn't she.
    And if she wants to be one of the lads she's got to pass her initiation test first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    msf wrote:
    Well she's a girl isn't she.
    And if she wants to be one of the lads she's got to pass her initiation test first.
    Accept after the initiation test didn't they kick her out anyway? :mad: I'm a girl and also the most untidy person u will ever meet! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Accept after the initiation test didn't they kick her out anyway? :mad: I'm a girl and also the most untidy person u will ever meet! :p

She might have passed the test but she was nagging and shouting, threatening to grass them up, so she got what she deserved.

I'm a guy and up until now I'd always believed I was the messiest person ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    msf wrote:
    She might have passed the test but she was nagging and shouting, threatening to grass them up, so she got what she deserved.
    I'm a guy and up until now I'd always believed I was the messiest person ever.
    I would never have guessed you were a guy! :D;) Can you see your floor then? Because I can't! They had better let her back in and that's all I'm saying! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would never have guessed you were a guy! :D;) Can you see your floor then? Because I can't! They had better let her back in and that's all I'm saying! :rolleyes:

well I started to give my place a good once-over yesterday but it's going to take time before it's finished, sometimes I can't see my floor for over a month until I decide that I'm disgrace and I have to do something about it.
    I also noticed that everytime I clean the joint I end up dropping an open carton of milk or a glass of juice only hours later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    msf wrote:
    well I started to give my place a good once-over yesterday but it's going to take time before it's finished, sometimes I can't see my floor for over a month until I decide that I'm disgrace and I have to do something about it.
    I also noticed that everytime I clean the joint I end up dropping an open carton of milk or a glass of juice only hours later.

I find that too! :D Last time a cleaned though I found a mug with something growing in it. Seriously. No idea what it was....... I clean about once every 3 months but I don't do it properly. Don't think I've ever done it properly....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    Well i have to agree with some of you Lisa and Lee Hunter are probably the two most popular characters in the show and all in all the Hunter's have been given the best storylines in the last two years.

Some characters like Mandy, Tony and Max were much better in the 90's than they are presently.

Dan was never a comedy character - he has always been moody and stuborn - but now they've changed his character because after being inside he just wants to have some fun.

I mean as long as they still include all the teenage issues they have always included, it should still stay interesting to us. But i think it was much more hard-hitting and realistic in the 90's - but then again Phil Redmond has also changed the format of Grange Hill so its up to him i suppose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be good to see someone else get the storylines once a few of the Hunters have cleared off - who do you reckon they will go to then. They seem to have the new families lined up nicely :rolleyes: