Options

Ash, Marlon and Winston - Nominations revealed (vid)

VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4kNfivOMws

Ash not happy with Jale's reasons for nominating him

Comments

• Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Coupla' things gaged from this video...
    Matthew's twitching...
    Ash really not doing himself any favours. Reminds me of that Model guy who was Dale's rival for Jen's affection..

Mark's sudden u-turn in defending the downtrodden. Is this because he's heard the crowd' reaction to Pauline and Stephen? Or is he conscious of the spite that's flowing around him as time goes by?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bagshot85 wrote: »
    Coupla' things gaged from this video...
    Matthew's twitching...

Mark's sudden u-turn in defending the downtrodden. Is this because he's heard the crowd' reaction to Pauline and Stephen? Or is he conscious of the spite that's flowing around him as time goes by?

He switches sides depending on where he thinks the power in the house is
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Unfair advantage for the Three Amigos.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this!

Keeping the faith for an ASH eviction :D
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why Ash needs to go >:(
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash's odds already shortening on Betfair, wait till after tonight :)
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God the three amigos are so awful...

Can't believe Mark is becoming one of my favourites.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The bookies still have Toya as the out and out favourite to go but out of Ash and Marlon, the one with the closest odds to Toya is Marlon
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I can see another massive argument brewing soon. These guys are so full of themselves and Ash really took it the worse imo. Whereas I did feel a bit sorry for Marlon that his two-faced mate, Winston nominated him.
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash is a totally disgusting individual. Good on Mark for piping up.

Hahaha Winston's face when they showed his nomination of Marlon.
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash = Trash!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Haha - he looked like an abandoned car! Chris on Winston!
  • Options
    contrariancontrarian Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calling Jale a MAGGOT?

that guy is a woman hater and needs to go

BB should warn him for that

Well done to Mark for calling him on it too
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    You'd think on hearing the reasons these people were nominated, would enlighten them a bit and make them try and change some of their ways, but no. Instead you get Ash calling Jale a maggot. Jeez, is this guy the thickest person in the house? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Mark may be gaining confidence as he finds his feet in the house. I may be putting a bit of myself onto his behaviour here, as I'm the kind of person who will sit back and wait a while before I feel able to speak more openly and honestly in a mixed group.

Also, to be fair to Mark has he actually heard Jale being called 'a slug' or anything before now?

Ash calling Jale a 'f***ing maggot' has really cemented my already considerable distaste for the man. He's a poisonous little shitbag, masquerading as an 'easy going guy', there's a good reason why he's Helen's bezzie.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Wow I can't believe Ash takes things so badly. He seems to have a really playful sense of humour that I was attempted to warm to a few days ago but he just totally ruins it with his attitude.
    I've kind of given up on the hope that anyone but Toya will be evicted this week but at least he may get some boos this time. Which would be a change from the crowd reaction from last week and would perhaps make him reconsider his actions.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was good to see Mark putting Ash in his place there. Ash just thinks he can speak to anyone how ever he wishes...and probably has done so all his life with little repercussions. But he's such an arrogant tosser.
  • Options
    binksy111binksy111 Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Ash called Jale a maggot for nominating him, the others so far took it on the chin, that man does not like been unpopular at all, bout time he got knocked of his perch the arrogant cocksure twonk!! did he not nominate this week the fool, hope they show who he nominated too..
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    It was good to see Mark putting Ash in his place there. Ash just thinks he can speak to anyone how ever he wishes...and probably has done so all his life with little repercussions. But he's such an arrogant tosser.

that was brave of mark to stand up to ash good on him for that every time ash opens his mouth he moves closer to the door
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    binksy111 wrote: »
    So Ash called Jale a maggot for nominating him, the others so far took it on the chin, that man does not like been unpopular at all, bout time he got knocked of his perch the arrogant cocksure twonk!! did he not nominate this week the fool, hope they show who he nominated too..

He called Jale a maggot, but yet what about Kimberley & Ashleigh who also nommed him? Guess it was ok for them as he didn't seem upset with them.
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash is disgusting, he needs to go. He brings absolutely nothing good to that house, he has no redeeming features. I never thought he was that attractive at first anyway, but it's amazing just how ugly someone appears when you see their shite personality come through.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Ash is a totally disgusting individual. Good on Mark for piping up.

Hahaha Winston's face when they showed his nomination of Marlon.

I know winston was in shock lol.
  • Options
    Seanieb1983Seanieb1983 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4kNfivOMws

Ash not happy with Jale's reasons for nominating him
    Ash is such a spoilt child.

He cannot get his head around people not liking him. Which is odd because he has such strong opinions about not liking certain housemates (something he denies to the group).

The plastics can't stand the heat.
  • Options
    Seanieb1983Seanieb1983 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    He called Jale a maggot, but yet what about Kimberley & Ashleigh who also nommed him? Guess it was ok for them as he didn't seem upset with them.
    Funny how the conventionally attractive girls got away with isn't it.

Ash is so transparent.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disgusting creature, arrrgh he truly thinks he is gods gift!