The Producer on Iain Lee's 3cr Breakfast Show

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
Forum Member
I missed the show on Wednesday, Did the producer on Iain Lees breakfast show break a rule or am I missing something, this morning (thursday) he had the political editor Paul Scoins producing. The show didnt sound as slick and fun as before hand Katherine Boyle the current producer along with assistant Kelly had been making a very exciting listen. Has she just gone her holiday or is it more serious.

Comments

• paulx23paulx23 Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably best not to comment until the ongoing investigation is over.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not even a brief unbiased summary of the situation?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    I dont think it will harm anything just to give an idea as to what has happened. Was it an on air gaffe?
  • Iain leeIain lee Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    slapton wrote: »
    I missed the show on Wednesday, Did the producer on Iain Lees breakfast show break a rule or am I missing something, this morning (thursday) he had the political editor Paul Scoins producing. The show didnt sound as slick and fun as before hand Katherine Boyle the current producer along with assistant Kelly had been making a very exciting listen. Has she just gone her holiday or is it more serious.

DELETED
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iain lee wrote: »
    DELETED

Obviously it will, if it's mentioned!

Oh well, suppose we can wait if we have to!
  • Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    slapton wrote: »
    Did the producer on Iain Lees breakfast show break a rule or am I missing something, this morning (thursday) he had the political editor Paul Scoins producing.

Maybe she had a baby and needed time off or something?
  • Sophie_GreeneSophie_Greene Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worth dragging up a 2 year old thread?