Options

recording radio on humax

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
Forum Member
Hi

ive tried to record from the radio,it looks like it is recording but then i cant find it anywhere.

In the manual it says to go to the audio recorded list but i cant find this,even using the arrow keys from the video list.

Anyone know how!?
Im perplexed.

SS:confused:

Comments

• Options
    nvingonvingo Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Have you tried switching to audio/radio mode using the TV/Radio button first?
  • Options
    tdensontdenson Posts: 5,773
    Forum Member
    Hi

ive tried to record from the radio,it looks like it is recording but then i cant find it anywhere.

In the manual it says to go to the audio recorded list but i cant find this,even using the arrow keys from the video list.

Anyone know how!?
    Im perplexed.

SS:confused:

Right arrow when in the video list toggles it to audio list
  • Options
    Big-lesBig-les Posts: 2,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tdenson wrote: »

Just to clarify, it's the arrow keys either side of the OK button, not the programme navigation arrow keys.
  • Options
    tdensontdenson Posts: 5,773
    Forum Member
    Big-les wrote: »
    Just to clarify, it's the arrow keys either side of the OK button, not the programme navigation arrow keys.

Yes, sorry, I'm away from home and didn't have the remote in front of me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, sorry, I'm away from home and didn't have the remote in front of me

I must admit that I didn't know there was a separate playlist for radio recordings before checking out sputnikstokie's problem tonight, you learn something new every day.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

yes,tried all the above.....nothing...wont even move from video list!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes,tried all the above.....nothing...wont even move from video list!

Just looking at mine it seems that you have to actually have a radio recording before the radio playlist will appear. Left and right arrows also appear either side of the word Video at the top of the video playlist. My guess is you've not actually recorded a radio programme.

Go to a radio channel and press the record button on the remote, let it record for a few minutes and then stop it. Now you should have the arrows either side of the word Video at the top of the video playlist. You should now be able to bring up the radio playlist with the right or left arrow either side of the OK button.

You can also make a recording reservation for a future radio programme by selecting it from the EPG the same as you do for telly programmes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Big-les wrote: »
    Just looking at mine it seems that you have to actually have a radio recording before the radio playlist will appear. Left and right arrows also appear either side of the word Video at the top of the video playlist. My guess is you've not actually recorded a radio programme.

Go to a radio channel and press the record button on the remote, let it record for a few minutes and then stop it. Now you should have the arrows either side of the word Video at the top of the video playlist. You should now be able to bring up the radio playlist with the right or left arrow either side of the OK button.

You can also make a recording reservation for a future radio programme by selecting it from the EPG the same as you do for telly programmes.

mmm,you were right i - sussed it last night!

thanks anyway all!:)