Does your dog look embarrassed when squatting?

2»

Comments

• molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO ! Well as Mollie is our eldest dog's name I can assure you on some occasions she does just that ! :D
  • ErlangErlang Posts: 6,619
    Forum Member
    Mine has turned around and looked at his own bum in surprise when he's farted.

But then he is a bit weird, he poo's up tree trunks and bushes when he gets the chance.
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dogs dont look embarrased when going to the toilet...are u people for real ? ? ? need your bloody heads testing the lot of you..

well no. have you seen the look a dog gives when it knows its been caught doing somehig wrong - like ripping up your favourite shoes or pissing on the kitchen floor? well its the same look when its having a poo!
  • BarbellaBarbella Posts: 5,417
    Forum Member
    My dobie will only toilet at home ( outside of course) - she will not go in public.

Our Rottie will toilet when out for a walk, but will find the most secluded or inaccessible place to go.

Both look extremely shifty when they do go.

However, I was told that the reason for this 'look ' was becuase the 'wolf' part of their brain reminds them that they are vulnerable to attack from predators when doing number twos and as such they are at their most cautious and wary when toileting - we interpret their look as embarrassment, wheras in reality it is a look of caution and nervousness.

Thats what I was told anyway.
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barbella wrote: »
    However, I was told that the reason for this 'look ' was becuase the 'wolf' part of their brain reminds them that they are vulnerable to attack from predators when doing number twos and as such they are at their most cautious and wary when toileting - we interpret their look as embarrassment, wheras in reality it is a look of caution and nervousness.

that makes sense
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that makes sense

Not so much fun as thinking they are :o though :D
  • Carlos_dfcCarlos_dfc Posts: 8,262
    Forum Member
    seacam wrote: »
    That's a Chrysler what?
    Hi Seacam - It's a 'Crossfire'

Great car..
    Mechanically it's mostly a Merc SLK - just a shame about that rear-end on the solid roof version.
    The soft-top doesn't suffer so badly from the resemblance to a dog laying a cable. :D
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/Chrysler_Crossfire_Cabrio_black_hr.jpg
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    My male dog squats like a girly to pee and frequently pees down his front leg. :rolleyes: