HDR-FOX T2 Skipping recordings.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
Forum Member
I am having a problem with recordings on non HD channels, they skip forward when I play them back, they are recorded because I can play them if I rewind,it's very annoying as it happens every few minutes, this doesn't happen with any of the HD channels.
Any Ideas?
Recorder is approx 2 years old but this is a fairly recent issue.

Comments

• Big-lesBig-les Posts: 2,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What channels and programmes. I ask because the 9150/9300 machines have this sort of problem on certain BBC programmes notably Family Guy and American Dad. People have reported Points of View also causes problems when captions are on screen.
  • Martin LiddleMartin Liddle Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EricH wrote: »
    I am having a problem with recordings on non HD channels, they skip forward when I play them back,

Assuming you are running the latest software, have you tried the HDD test (Menu>Settings>System>Data Storgae>HDD Test)?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Big-les wrote: »
    What channels and programmes. I ask because the 9150/9300 machines have this sort of problem on certain BBC programmes notably Family Guy and American Dad. People have reported Points of View also causes problems when captions are on screen.
    Channel 4 and 5 for definite, Yesterday I think, not sure about others, I haven't kept a record.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Assuming you are running the latest software, have you tried the HDD test (Menu>Settings>System>Data Storgae>HDD Test)?
    Yes I'm using latest update.
    I've never tried the HDD test, I'll give it a try.
    Just tried it, 'No defects are found'.
  • Big-lesBig-les Posts: 2,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EricH wrote: »
    Channel 4 and 5 for definite, Yesterday I think, not sure about others, I haven't kept a record.

Not related to the 9150/9300 problem then.