Options

New Hdr Fox T2 having problems

lizzieslizzies Posts: 49
Forum Member
I really hope someone can help me. I have just bought the Hdr Fox T2 and I am having problems in searching for the Hd channels.

I live in Westbury-on-Trym Bristol, and am on the Mendip transmitter. I have been using the Humax 9300 for 3 years and when I have done search for channels I always do a manual search to avoid having multiple channels in the 800s.

With this new box it will only find the Hd channels with the automatic search and not with the manual search. I tried with just the frequency numbers but that did,nt work either.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be much obliged.

Comments

• Options
    brumlad36brumlad36 Posts: 2,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lizzies wrote: »
    I really hope someone can help me. I have just bought the Hdr Fox T2 and I am having problems in searching for the Hd channels.

I live in Westbury-on-Trym Bristol, and am on the Mendip transmitter. I have been using the Humax 9300 for 3 years and when I have done search for channels I always do a manual search to avoid having multiple channels in the 800s.

With this new box it will only find the Hd channels with the automatic search and not with the manual search. I tried with just the frequency numbers but that did,nt work either.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be much obliged.

When doing a Manual Search, you need to change DVB-T to DVB-T2, then do a search on the required frequency/UHF channel.

Chris.
  • Options
    lizzieslizzies Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Thank you Chris for your help. It has worked. I love this pvr so much better than the 9300t.
  • Options
    brumlad36brumlad36 Posts: 2,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lizzies wrote: »
    Thank you Chris for your help. It has worked. I love this pvr so much better than the 9300t.

I'm glad it worked for you. I have a Humax HD FOX T2 with added USB 500GB HDD.

Chris.