Options

Simon Hirst

Von TrappVon Trapp Posts: 398
Forum Member
I know many on here will be familiar with him. My other half listened to his brekkie show, which I was subjected to if I shared a lift,

He is now undergoing a sex change, all very interesting. Looks like he was overcompensating with the lad act the same as Kellie (Frank) Maloney. Good luck to her anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2789771/i-m-woman-called-stephanie-declares-former-40-radio-dj-simon-hirst.html

Comments

• Options
    Gary_hGary_h Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Just heard the full interview. Very moving and very brave. Good luck to her.
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Err what is wrong with the Simon Hirst thread that already exists??
  • Options
    Von TrappVon Trapp Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Did not know there was one, not something I would look for. This can be deleted no worries.
  • Options
    WillumWillum Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Err what is wrong with the Simon Hirst thread that already exists??
    That was discussing the show he used to present until a number of months ago.

Arguably it was more appropriate to create a new topic regarding the latest developments about Simon, particularly as I don't he is currently employed by Global Radio at all.

Yes, people have appended the recent developments to that, but unless a newcomer knew to look in that topic...

Many people, including me, do not open every single topic on this forum, so would not necessarily know what was being discussed there.