Options

Michael Jackson secret code for sex with a young boy revealed....

i4ui4u Posts: 55,007
Forum Member
As part of his lawsuit James Safechuck has spilled the beans about his sexual relationship when aged 10 with Michael Jackson....
James Safechuck -- now 36 -- claims in his lawsuit against the MJ Estate ... the singer started abusing him when he was 10 ... when he traveled with Michael to Paris for the "Bad" tour in 1988.

In new court docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Safechuck says Michael taught him to use code words ... referring to his erection as "bright light, brick city" ... and calling semen, "duck butter."

Safechuck claims Jackson also used secret signals -- when they would hold hands, Michael would scratch the inside of James' hand with a finger ... to show he wanted to have sex.

Comments

• Options
    Sam_Williams1Sam_Williams1 Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Sounds ridiculous...
  • Options
    Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    I don't believe this. You could say anything you want about MJ now, without evidence, he's not here to defend himself.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the code word was supposed to be Nachos. When Michael got hungry, he would 'eat' him.
    Duck butter, f*** nutter, what's the diff?
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Sounds so ridiculous that it could very well be true. Or maybe not. It's not for me to judge.

One thing that has become clear though over the last few years is that a lot of victims don't come forward to authorities until they are middle-aged adults (or they do and don't get believed). That doesn't surprise me because young people do bury these kind of things and try to bear them only to have them remain a problem psychologically so it does take time for people to come forward sometimes.

Again, I'm not judging Jacko because I don't know the details but, if there is anything in it, then there's never been a more likely time for more allegations to come out. He's dead, it's post-Savile (and the American football case in the US), and the climate is probably more understanding of those coming forward with allegations than ever before given the recent convictions.

It is difficult to see what fresh evidence anyone can bring to it all though given the time elapsed, unless several came forward with corroborating stories with details only someone close to Jacko would know. You'd think if anything like that was out there that it would have been uncovered by now but maybe not.

I guess we'll see if anyone else comes forward and where it goes.
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it was true (though I'd like to think it wasn't ) as it appears it was one rule for him and a totally different one for others
    I've not forgotten the most well known case when allegedly the mother or father of the boy walked in to the bedroom to find the singer knelt in front of the boy performing oral sex on him SAID
    NOTHING and just walked out of the room
    Superstar or not wouldn't a responcible person have decked him ???
    I can only think they just thought of the money and as for this latest case I understood that the states have different laws to the uk re historical cases only allowing so many years for something to be deemed admissible in court
    This would I guess mean all the stuff over here would be thrown out
  • Options
    Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily White wrote: »
    I don't believe this. You could say anything you want about MJ now, without evidence, he's not here to defend himself.

What about Savile? The same could be said for him.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member

Nobody can be as bad as he was. Hopefully.
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So everyone dead is innocent ?
  • Options
    denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vile human being and that is my opinion before this latest accusation . MJ is in the best place . cannot harm anyone from a grave can he . thankfully .
  • Options
    oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly you could have eye witness, DNA or even video footage proof of jacksons guilt and his psychotic fans would still protest his innocence.
    Not sure these new claims add up to much but I think one day most will have to accept he was up to something very wrong with those children.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oblivian wrote: »
    Sadly you could have eye witness, DNA or even video footage proof of jacksons guilt and his psychotic fans would still protest his innocence.
    Not sure these new claims add up to much but I think one day most will have to accept he was up to something very wrong with those children.

When accusers stop changing their stories years later and stop asking for multi million $ settlements from his estate I'll start to move closer to believing them. And I'm not a "psychotic fan" as you put it. I'm not even a fan.

i4u: Unlike you to be a month behind with MJ news.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sounds so ridiculous that it could very well be true. Or maybe not. It's not for me to judge.

One thing that has become clear though over the last few years is that a lot of victims don't come forward to authorities until they are middle-aged adults (or they do and don't get believed). That doesn't surprise me because young people do bury these kind of things and try to bear them only to have them remain a problem psychologically so it does take time for people to come forward sometimes.

Again, I'm not judging Jacko because I don't know the details but, if there is anything in it, then there's never been a more likely time for more allegations to come out. He's dead, it's post-Savile (and the American football case in the US), and the climate is probably more understanding of those coming forward with allegations than ever before given the recent convictions.

It is difficult to see what fresh evidence anyone can bring to it all though given the time elapsed, unless several came forward with corroborating stories with details only someone close to Jacko would know. You'd think if anything like that was out there that it would have been uncovered by now but maybe not.

I guess we'll see if anyone else comes forward and where it goes.

Well someone else had already come forward....Wade Robson who aged 7 spent the night alone in the same bed as Jackson. Wade says he was subsequently abused by Jackson over many years.

The attorney who is looking after Jackson's estate is the same one who brought in criminal private detective Anthony Pellicano to take care of the 1993 allegations which ended up costing Jackson his image and $20m.

Interestingly also in 1993 Pellicano (a private detective) was negotiating on behalf of Jackson a record deal with Wade's mother for her son.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When accusers stop changing their stories years later and stop asking for multi million $ settlements from his estate I'll start to move closer to believing them. And I'm not a "psychotic fan" as you put it. I'm not even a fan.

i4u: Unlike you to be a month behind with MJ news.

Has Wade Robson made a multi million $ claim against the estate?
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member

And at least MJ faced court when he was alive, unlike Saville.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Has Wade Robson made a multi million $ claim against the estate?

He wants $1.62bn according to the articles last month. The figure may not be accurate but his claim against the estate is widely reported.
  • Options
    Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Nobody can be as bad as he was. Hopefully.

I think Ian Watkins proves that theory wrong unfortunately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it was true (though I'd like to think it wasn't ) as it appears it was one rule for him and a totally different one for others
    I've not forgotten the most well known case when allegedly the mother or father of the boy walked in to the bedroom to find the singer knelt in front of the boy performing oral sex on him SAID
    NOTHING and just walked out of the room

Superstar or not wouldn't a responcible person have decked him ???
    I can only think they just thought of the money and as for this latest case I understood that the states have different laws to the uk re historical cases only allowing so many years for something to be deemed admissible in court
    This would I guess mean all the stuff over here would be thrown out
    Was this MJ? I didn't know this, did this come to light while he was alive?
    pete137 wrote: »

No, what I meant was I have trouble believing it of MJ in particular. Not because I know otherwise, and I'm not a fan of his, he just never seemed to have it in him, but I thought the same for Rolf.
  • Options
    The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »

Of course not but nor are they guilty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was this MJ? I didn't know this, did this come to light while he was alive?

Yes it was and it was bought up in court and was on public record
    The Chandler Case
    Several us mags ran the story and it was printed in the papers here as well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's an article here saying he admits to lying. No idea what's true

http://www.answers.com/Q/Did_Jordan_Chandler_admit_he_lied
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's an article here saying he admits to lying. No idea what's true

http://www.answers.com/Q/Did_Jordan_Chandler_admit_he_lied

Thanks for that Lily
    Yes it was much as I recalled
    It was the father who supposedly walked in on them and as I said earlier on to me no normal father would have walked quietly out and left him to carry on
    The sad thing is Michael settled out of court I would suppose just to have it over with
    I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around
    What I find most disturbing is it would have been bad enough if Jordy had been abused by Mr Jackson BUT how sick for the lads own father to allegedly coach him and tell him in graphic detail about things that many ADULTS wouldn't have knowledge of
    Maybe He should be made to answer for all this by the Jackson family but doubtless it will be to late for them to do so as the laws which allow "historical" evidence here are not on statute in the states
  • Options
    DoggyphantDoggyphant Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    snopes.com says the story about Jordan Chandler admitting he lied is false:
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/chandler.asp
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Do you really not believe it or do you just not want to believe it because you were a fan of his music?
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Until there is actually PROOF, I'm taking anything said about Michael Jackson with a pinch of salt. He was an easy target even before he died. There's something very shady about the parents and children who were making the claims against him in the past.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stube wrote: »
    Until there is actually PROOF, I'm taking anything said about Michael Jackson with a pinch of salt. He was an easy target even before he died. There's something very shady about the parents and children who were making the claims against him in the past.

That was indeed the point I was making and exactly why his defence bought up his father apparently watching Jackson and his son in court