Spoiler Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*

Comments

• Roddy's TeddyRoddy's Teddy Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know nothing about Helen, no. I think I was going on your comment on the first page...

- From the trailers we can conclude that
    Helen
    becomes somewhat of a big player this series.

- The following candidates are seen in the construction building task (or in that spoiler pic) and are therefore save until task 5 or task 6:
    Felicity, Natasha, Helen, Edna, Susan, Melody, Jim, Glen, Leon

...but I realise now you made that post at a time when less footage was available. I will pay more attention from now on, Mr Holmes, I promise :cool:
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member

...but I realise now you made that post at a time when less footage was available. I will pay more attention from now on, Mr Holmes, I promise :cool:

Well the same footage was available, but I concluded that
    Helen
    would be fired in that task you quoted from me.

Mind you, they could win that task and therefore both go through to the next week (even if their team has a bit of a reputation by then).

The only person who probably is certain to make it that far (out of the 4 candidates I predicted) is
    Glenn, due to the lovestory
    Forum Member
    So, it looks like one of the following candidates will be fired in task 6:
    Melody, Helen, Edna, Ellie

Which means that we can already guess which team loses that particular task.

On the subject of Melody, she reminds of Sara from series 4.
    A very competent candidate (with a law degree), whose personality is not suited to Lord Sugar. Which is why I have predicted that she will be fired somewhere before the interviews.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Helen is a potential winner. Wouldn't be suprirsed to see her in the final 2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    LS in his tweets said about her that she had a notice 'do not disturb'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,389
    Forum Member
    Sorry I wasn't following this thread this week. and CBA to catch up :D Who goes tomorrow? :)
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it looks to be
    Week 4 - Felicity
    Week 5 - Vincent
    Week 6 - Edna/Melody though more likely Helen/Ellie
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Unfortunately it looks to be
    Week 4 - Felicity
    Week 5 - Vincent
    Week 6 - Edna/Melody though more likely Helen/Ellie

Assuming week 6 is the scrapyard task (we will find out on thursday morning), it seems likely that
    Team Logic will lose again and therefore Edna is safe

At least, according to the odds.

By the way, did you mean ´or´ when you used the sign / :confused: If not, are you implying
    a double firing?

In short, is your info based on (mainly) speculation on this board or do you have some solid intel (as to which candidates we will lose from task 6 onwards)?
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Anyone know who goes tonight yet?
    Forum Member
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Anyone know who goes tonight yet?
    Felicity
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she had potential but I guess shes not a leader or in a relationship!
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Felicity

Thanks

I am surprised at that as I thought she had potential.... she wasn't the most useless of the girls....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming week 6 is the scrapyard task (we will find out on thursday morning), it seems likely that
    Team Logic will lose again and therefore Edna is safe

At least, according to the odds.

By the way, did you mean ´or´ when you used the sign / :confused: If not, are you implying
    a double firing?

In short, is your info based on (mainly) speculation on this board or do you have some solid intel (as to which candidates we will lose from task 6 onwards)?

Oh that's good about
    Edna being safe

Oh and sorry should have made that clear, I meant / as or so Most likely
    Helen or Ellie
    Forum Member
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Thanks

I am surprised at that as I thought she had potential.... she wasn't the most useless of the girls....

She is not there on later tasks, so by default she is fired this week.

It will be very interesting to see who else will be in the boardroom tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    She is not there on later tasks, so by default she is fired this week.

It will be very interesting to see who else will be in the boardroom tonight.

I really don't understand how you guys know all these spoilers? How did you figure that out?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kevsman wrote: »
    I really don't understand how you guys know all these spoilers? How did you figure that out?

They figure out by the promos and then knowing when each task is so they know that anyone seen in Paris is automatically there until at least Week 7 etc
    Forum Member
    The PM´s for next week are:

Team Venture - Glenn

Team Titanic - Vincent

Which means we will have our
    first male PM win in the form of Glenn!
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it Vincent is fired?

That seems to be the overall consensus...
  • spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    I take it Vincent is fired?

That seems to be the overall consensus...

i think it is another female next week, as sir alan is seen remarking on game playing/stratagising, before he utters the immortal words, and i have not really noticed any of that from the boys, so unless something obvious happens next week, i think it is a girl, unless of course vincent fetches in 2 girls with him, then i suppose that will be seen as stratagising, especially if there was a male candidate who deserved to be in final 3 apart from the pm and he completly ignored that to fetch in, in his eyes 2 weaker women
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    I think Helen is a potential winner. Wouldn't be suprirsed to see her in the final 2

I have been very impressed with her so far.

I hope she goes far.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    Of all the candidates that we have so far its Susan thats been given the most screen time, i think shes being given an edit that will take her far, she could possibly be in the top 4? everybody's predicted it in the top 4 thread.

Melody has also been getting alot of screentime with Susan aswell which makes me think she'll make it far aswell.
    Forum Member
    M@nterik wrote: »
    I have been very impressed with her so far.

I hope she goes far.

So far she only has been Zoe´s PA :confused:

Plus it looks like one of the future tasks is going to reduce her to tears and that might well be the end for her.

Can anybody tell me for certain if it´s
    Melody or Natasha
    seen running in the house (presumably to answer the phone) in the latest intro?

Not a very telling clip, could be shown in the first minute of next week´s episode, unless it´s ties into the clip straight afterwards (which I am guessing is the Paris trip).
  • BelligerentBossBelligerentBoss Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...Can anybody tell me for certain if it´s
    Melody or Natasha
    seen running in the house...
    Natasha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Natasha

This is so interesting to see what you clever clogs have figured out. Seems like you have all been right so far!
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    So how long will Edna be staying?