This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 18**

Comments

• Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shhhhhhhhh! Coppertop might help me catch him!:o:eek:

....none of the rest you will!:p

He's hiding in my en suite as we chat. ;):p ill give him to you if you can catch Gerard Butler or Idris Elba for me. ;):p
  • Options
    ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    Hi Ellie - I'm at home in here, but have been overworked of late. I've lived in here for a few seasons now and get along with everyone in here. I'm known for my trips to Bognor after venturing out onto the board and being a little too honest about other FMs, and for keeping a cage in my kitchen that will one day hold Morten Harket when I have caught him (I'm showing my age - don't tell me you are too young to remember him!:D)

I'm sure you must be a good 'un too, to be posting in here!

Ooooo- we could have done with you the last couple of weeks! I've only managed to bite once or twice out there >>>> but there are certainly moments when I have to count to 10!!
    Morten Harket- A-ha right?
    I like to think I'm OK- I'm alright I suppose! Everyone's been very welcoming, very friendly, and have put up with me quite nicely!
  • Options
    shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    He's hiding in my en suite as we chat. ;):p ill give him to you if you can catch Gerard Butler or Idris Elba for me. ;):p

Is that the ensuite with the open window and the curtain flapping in the breeze? How many times have I told you he needs to be caged?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellieb123 wrote: »
    Ooooo- we could have done with you the last couple of weeks! I've only managed to bite once or twice out there >>>> but there are certainly moments when I have to count to 10!!
    Morten Harket- A-ha right?
    I like to think I'm OK- everyone's been very welcoming, very friendly!

That's just the problem, I bit far too easily! Bognor is like my second home, which is why I do the online shop for the holiday home and program the timer for the central heating!:D

Morten was part of A-ha, but he is so much more...... a bit of stalking can find you a lot of info! You should listen to his latest album.

I'm still annoyed no one did a Tango this year to 'The Living Daylights' - the best Bond song EVAH!:D
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh can I share those as well, I have a very exciting time planned for all of those :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the ensuite with the open window and the curtain flapping in the breeze? How many times have I told you he needs to be caged?;)

I keep trying to throw the annoying bugger out but he won't leave. :rolleyes:

He's a right moper :rolleyes: not a bundle of laughs but he's really good at ironing. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep trying to throw the annoying bugger out but he won't leave. :rolleyes:

He's a right moper :rolleyes: not a bundle of laughs but he's really good at ironing. ;)

I've no doubt he's a troubled soul who'd be murder to live with, but I'm not looking for conversation.....just a lovely view!;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    Oh can I share those as well, I have a very exciting time planned for all of those :D

My other quarry is Aidan Quinn!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My other quarry is Aidan Quinn!:D

no you can have him I am going to be busy enough:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no you can have him I am going to be busy enough:D

Oh, I will....I will!;):D
  • Options
    CoronisCoronis Posts: 24,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did someone say Aidan Quinn?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coronis wrote: »
    Did someone say Aidan Quinn?

I've got dibs on him, but if you help me catch and cage him, I might share!;)
  • Options
    CoronisCoronis Posts: 24,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *pulls out man sized net* *gets infrared goggles* Time to go hunting..
  • Options
    bobajotbobajot Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just the problem, I bit far too easily! Bognor is like my second home, which is why I do the online shop for the holiday home and program the timer for the central heating!:D

Morten was part of A-ha, but he is so much more...... a bit of stalking can find you a lot of info! You should listen to his latest album.

I'm still annoyed no one did a Tango this year to 'The Living Daylights' - the best Bond song EVAH!:D
    No good attacking FM's you really have to get more subtle. ;) Bognor is crap if I get banned I'd prefer Padstow,
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be great if he said, 'How do you know you senile old git?':cool:

The eyebrow raise says it for him.

I like to think. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindyann wrote: »
    The eyebrow raise says it for him.

I like to think. :D

I assign all sorts of meaning to his eyebrow raises and lip curls that may or may not be there. ;):D

But in my head, he's a natural non appreciator. :p
  • Options
    shrewshrew Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi! this nearly fell off the bottom!

*bump*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I killed the thread! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unappreciating now my leg is out of plaster it is even more painful :(

and I am watching last nights ITT why did no one warn me , Julien Mc Donold :eek::eek: how is is possible to get that excited about a godet!!

and OMH he unerringly chose poor Dani's homage to my Aunty Myfannwy's loo roll holder circa 1976 as his favorite dress

same colours same ruffles eerey
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unappreciating now my leg is out of plaster it is even more painful :(

and I am watching last nights ITT why did no one warn me , Julien Mc Donold :eek::eek: how is is possible to get that excited about a godet!!

and OMH he unerringly chose poor Dani's homage to my Aunty Myfannwy's loo roll holder circa 1976 as his favorite dress

same colours same ruffles eerey

Oh hun, I'm sorry. Are you going to need physio?
  • Options
    PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    I just got this answer from the BBC regarding Craigs conflict of interest with Lisa /
    What a load of rubbish it is .Of course he was biased , the dogs on the street knew it , we know and he knew it

Re

Thank you for contacting us regarding the BBC One programme 'Strictly Come Dancing'.

I understand you are unhappy as you feel Craig Revell Horward has a conflict of interest whilst on the judging panel of the show.

Let me assure you that all members of the judging panel are professional and any remaining contestants, such as Lisa Riley have earned their place in the show. The votes are 50% judges and 50% audience and Craig is only 1 of 4 judges so although he could influence the outcome we would refute any claims that he's been in anyway inappropriate with his marks.

As well as Strictly Confidential there is also the Strictly Live tour and any queries about either tour will need to be raised with BBC Worldwide. I have provided their details below.

http://www.bbcworldwide.com/contact-us.aspx

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

BBC Complaints
  • Options
    rufusedrufused Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    I don't think Craig is biased by commercial interests. I do think his fundamental lack of knowledge about ballroom and Latin has been increasingly revealed. Note Karen Hardy's comments on IT2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're not even arguing that they earned their place in the show but that they were flipping judged fairly once they were there. :rolleyes:

They always avoid the question and make some completely random point that had nothing to do with your complaint. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    We're not even arguing that they earned their place in the show but that they were flipping judged fairly once they were there. :rolleyes:

They always avoid the question and make some completely random point that had nothing to do with your complaint. :rolleyes:

That sounds familiar in this forum! ;)

Whether Craig had a vested interest or not, it's always going to look bad that it seems like he might.

And as Alli says, the judging was decidedly not fair. I'm not particularly cheering for anyone, but take the semis alone - Lisa's salsa and Louis' jive earning the same marks? Really?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just got this answer from the BBC regarding Craigs conflict of interest with Lisa /
    What a load of rubbish it is .Of course he was biased , the dogs on the street knew it , we know and he knew it

Re

Thank you for contacting us regarding the BBC One programme 'Strictly Come Dancing'.

I understand you are unhappy as you feel Craig Revell Horward has a conflict of interest whilst on the judging panel of the show.

Let me assure you that all members of the judging panel are professional and any remaining contestants, such as Lisa Riley have earned their place in the show. The votes are 50% judges and 50% audience and Craig is only 1 of 4 judges so although he could influence the outcome we would refute any claims that he's been in anyway inappropriate with his marks.

As well as Strictly Confidential there is also the Strictly Live tour and any queries about either tour will need to be raised with BBC Worldwide. I have provided their details below.

http://www.bbcworldwide.com/contact-us.aspx

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

BBC Complaints

I never thought they would say anything different and don't know why you think Craiig's marking has anything to do with his show

Either she was booked prior to the show as the no hope fatty for personality alone in which case it did not matter whether she could dance at all

or she was booked after the suprise fatty who could dance and after 3 or 4 weeks on the show she would have made enough impact to be on Craig's show

Craig has been a dipstick with his marking this year but I just don't see it having anything to do with the show and quite frankly I can't be indignant about this show when he has been the producer of the tour for at least the last couple of years.

I just don't see what there is to be indignant about
This discussion has been closed.