Let it Go Danielle!!

Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
Forum Member
✭✭
Why is she still blaming people for her going?? She is coming across very bitter, twisted and desperate!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't blame her after the way BB treated her.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not quite sure what you mean by "still blaming" them?
    Pav and Zoe were responsible for evicting her. In ten years time they'll still be responsible for evicting her. :D
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    Not quite sure what you mean by "still blaming" them?
    Pav and Zoe were responsible for evicting her. In ten years time they'll still be responsible for evicting her. :D

She also posed the question to Kim.
  • Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She also posed the question to Kim.

That's what I was getting at! Of all the things she could have asked considering they were so 'close' she chooses to blame the women's illness on her going!
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parish15 wrote: »
    That's what I was getting at! Of all the things she could have asked considering they were so 'close' she chooses to blame the women's illness on her going!
    I think Kim shut her up pretty well though :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh right, well I hadn't watched that bit of BOTS when I answered (watching on +1).
    Would have been helpful if you'd said what you meant in your OP.

I agree it was a silly question from Danielle.
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    She just came across as bitter and petty. So she's consistent then.
  • mjgirlmjgirl Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Well technically she was evicted by the newbies, and unfairly taken out by the help of bigbrother (fixed imo). Who can blame her, been in the house for a long while to have it snatched by the newcomers. Plus I don't ever think they said a proper reason to why she was chosen
  • mjgirlmjgirl Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    To further add to my previous post we know she is competitive, when she lost some tasks we saw how she reacted, its a gameshow so ofcourse she wanted to go far. If she was evicted the right way i.e audience then im sure she wouldn't of been this bothered.
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a waste of what could have been a good question.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indirectly Kim stole her place in the house from her if you take the illness out of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I think the fairest thing after Kim was out of the house due to illness (even if it was temporary) would have been to postpone/cancel the eviction. It's not like the public had been spending money to vote. But very little has been fair about this series. They want drama, controversy and entertainment and will seemingly go to any length to get it.

I can understand Danielle being annoyed at Zoe and Pav, but she should be annoyed at the producers rather than Kimberly.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't blame her after the way BB treated her.

Same.

Queen Danielle was robbed!! >:(

But we need to let it go. :(:cry:

Support Ashleigh Goddess <333
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indirectly Kim stole her place in the house from her if you take the illness out of it.

but you cant if she blames anyone it should be bb they set pav and zoe the task to evict
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would of voted for Kimberly but she took a dive or something which meant they went for Danielle next, her question was fair because I still don't buy Kim's illness.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a very good question. She didn't look bitter or twisted, she just seemed curious what Kimberly thought of the situation. Which alot of people probably were.
    I'd have asked it myself.
    The rest of the time Danielle was happy and smiling and she couldn't have had a softer tone of voice when she asked it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was a very good question. She didn't look bitter or twisted, she just seemed curious what Kimberly thought of the situation. Which alot of people probably were.
    I'd have asked it myself.
    The rest of the time Danielle was happy and smiling and she couldn't have had a softer tone of voice when she asked it.

I agree with this, as I've just rewatched it.
    Danielle was smiling when she asked the question, and when Kimberly answered no, Danielle nodded and sat back.

They'd perhaps discussed it in the green room, as Kimberly knew exactly what danielle was getting at.
    They probably just thought it was a good question to ask.
  • Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    She just came across as bitter and petty. So she's consistent then.

THIS.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is she still blaming people for her going?? She is coming across very bitter, twisted and desperate!!

She was like that in the house I thought.
  • Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Danielle, you should have had sex in the house, no way Kimbot could have topped that FIRST!!!!!!!!!! Unless it was with her.