Options

Sick of Zoe already!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
Forum Member
I really cannot stand how desperate she is to be liked within the house! I cringed so hard at her going around and hugging everyone... she's worse than Mark! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtUH...1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have noticed it too. I said in a thread earlier that she is trying to hard.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's from an extremely fake environment, it's how the luvvies survive.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    She comes across as fake to me.

She's like a blue peter presenter...... All teeth and smiles, finding everything amaaaazing.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea why she is so popular.

I find her very irritating, Her wailing was more annoying than Biancas terrible striptease the other night.
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not 'my cup of tea' either - very Towiesque.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »

She's like a blue peter presenter...... All teeth and smiles, finding everything amaaaazing.

So annoying! At least Mark, although he says he's "friends wth everyone", doesnt go around being overly nice to them. If she had barely spoken to me and tried to hug me I'd probably not let her touch me :kitty:
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why she's so popular ,she comes aross as a complete Fence sitter and people pleaser to me
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea why she is so popular.

I find her very irritating, Her wailing was more annoying than Biancas terrible striptease the other night.

She very popular cos people remember her from pop idol as a 16 yr old singer who reached the final 4
    It hard to dislike someone who've you've seen take that kind of journey on a groundbreaking programme, I like her , I don't know her , A bit of a risk coming on BB but as she has got work lined up abroad she may see it as a win win situation
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Didn't take to her from the off.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bland.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lightblues wrote: »
    She very popular cos people remember her from pop idol as a 16 yr old singer who reached the final 4
    It hard to dislike someone who've you've seen take that kind of journey on a groundbreaking programme, I like her , I don't know her , A bit of a risk coming on BB but as she has got work lined up abroad she may see it as a win win situation

That's true, she has a green card for the U.S. She is prbably wanting to milk as much money from the UK as she can, as once you are living in a country with a green guard you have to be seen as permenantly living there, soshe couldn't be constantly flying between the UK and US!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    True brown nose
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree, don't like the girl one bit!
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

I quite like her myself.
  • Options
    TranscendentalTranscendental Posts: 124
    Forum Member

She reminds me of 1980s pop star Sonia.

http://vol3.music-bazaar.com/album-images/vol3/380/380829/2219651-big/Everybody-Knows-Deluxe-Edition-cover.jpg
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eva_prior wrote: »
    Not 'my cup of tea' either - very Towiesque.

Indeed
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could see the desperation written all over her face as the newbies waited to see which one would be evicted.

I don't have any particular dislike of her, but I just don't believe that she's sincere or genuine.
    She comes across as so media trained and not natural.
    She hasn't done anything wrong, nor has she behaved badly. But I simply don't trust her.
    I just don't get the sense of a 'normal' (if I may be permitted to use that word), down to earth, natural person.
    Very 'showbiz'.

But at the moment she at least seems to be treating people respectfully, and hasn't been horrible, which counts for something I suppose.

I think Lesley Joseph on BOTS was perfect in her summary of her.
  • Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always suspicious of people who smile a lot, Zoe should have been evicted last night.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too smilie and eager to please the public

... and let's not forget she was happy to be Anfonee's bird

I mean really ... that says it all
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »

I agree
  • Options
    StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's reminds me of Pauline, in that easily manipulated people will think she's great and amazing, then the truth will slowly reveal itself.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't get it why all the big cheers from the crowd ? they usually hate everyone, she is not my idea of a good civilian HM, she is low enough down the scale to have made CBB.....
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's from an extremely fake environment, it's how the luvvies survive.

Yes, a shame they feel they have to act in an overly insincere way........I hope she just relaxes into the house, and becomes more down to earth and not this people pleaser she is now.......