Vote for Harry Saxon on May 6th 2010!

2»

Comments

• Options
    vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swirlygirl wrote: »
    I should do this as no matter who I vote in my constituency, Labour are going to get in anyways. 16,000 majority they had last time, and seriously, the old saying is true. They could put a monkey up here for Labour and it'd still be voted in :/

Ironically, the monkey would have been the better option for the Labour Party. Least the monkey doesn't come out with the same old rubbish and call pensioners 'bigots'.
    Saying that, it can be Gordon Brown's new job on May 7th, filming on new year's Doctor Who as the Timelord 'The Bigot', 'The Idiot', or 'The Financial Mess', or 'The Hulk' (although I'm sure that causes infringement) and of course the most accurate of the lot 'The Unelected'
  • Options
    DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    106 members so far. That's more than the number of people who DON'T think Brown's a clown after Wednesday's encounter :D
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the event of a hung parliament leading to a second election later this year,we should get a group together with everyone changing their name to Harold Saxon by deed poll and then putting up the deposit and standing in the next election. Then we could have:

Prime Minister: Harold Saxon
    Chancellor: Harold Saxon
    Home Secretary: Harold Saxon

etc,etc,etc.