Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Did he indeed.
    I thought that after he'd been caught out lying about being celibate the first time, he said he was going back to being celibate again until he was in a "serious relationship".
    That rather contradicts all the crap he spouted about not letting the kids see him in bed with anyone who wasn't their mother - not to mention the toe-curling conversation he had with Junior and Princess about how Emily wasn't "in the back bedroom" any more.
    I wonder if he explained why his "friend" Amy would be in his bed if the kids needed him in the night - and how he justified it in light of the way he went batcrap crazy when the kids saw their Mum and Alex (her HUSBAND) in bed?

Like you, I really don't care where PA is putting it - but his breathtaking hypocracy seems to know no bounds.
    I don't know if it's necessarily that he likes them young as that he does seem to have a very definite "type" - orange, ginormous comedy breasts, not exactly bright and as fake as you can get.
    All of them pretty similar.
    Apart from Emily....
    :confused:
    And to answer your question - NOPE.

He's such a snake in the grass.

Perhaps Emily was approved by CP?
    cazzz wrote: »
    Amy and Peter both had columns in New Mag at the time, both denied a relationship.
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/42733/For-Pete-s-sake/

Like others who have posted I don't care who he dates, its just the fact that he pronounced he was celibate but was not. Its obvious that the CAN Barn protected their interests and kept the story from being published,

I wonder why its been revealed now...hmmmm....I wonder if its going to be used at some stage to prove that he doesn't always tell the truth, so CAN and PA are getting in early.

{b]I might be wrong but didn't he say something along the lines that Amy was too young for him[/b]? He must have changed quickly when he decided Emily was "the one" as there isn't much of an age difference. Again I don't care about the age difference but at some stage PA did.

Yep, I clearly remember the "Amy is lovely but too young" line.
    darling wrote: »
    He said he was celibate in 2009, when the marriage broke up, not 2 years later!

And here's a novel thought, perhaps the celebrity magazine that printed this story from an anonymous source has got it wrong.

Well it's just possible.....

I think he ran with the celibacy story for a good couple of years, not just when his marriage broke up.
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    It seems to me he was happy to ride (excuse the pun:blush:) with the celebate myth for just as long as he thought he would get away with it. 2 weeks, 2 months 2 years or 2 decades after the marriage split:D

Ok let's see if he sues, or in a few weeks- if the mag prints a retraction:D

Then I'm sure if/when that happens, we will only be too glad to admit just how wrong we got it:)

I'd bet my house he won't be suing.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye!
    Here's an image for the .....Rank Bank:D (yes, that's Amy's arse)
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/03/article-2081669-0F54437500000578-416_634x576.jpg

Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2081669/Amy-Childs-sits-Peter-Andre-bikini-reveals-holiday-snaps-Dubai.html

Any may have bought her brother along as so now arouse suspicion...but there she and and there are his children too.

What, the paragon of virtue might have introduced her to his children? :o

So that's Amy, Elen, Emily and the bird he shoved over the wall that we know about vs the fact his ex is disgusting for introducing them to her many men - Alex, Leo, Kev and, errrr, that's it I think.

So if she's such a horror for having a revolving door on her bed, apparently, what is he for having at least the same amount, possibly more since they split?
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Where is the vomit smilie when you need it?

This bit made me laugh

Course she does, she's a clone of his ex. Fake tits, fake bake, botox, trout pout, paps on speed dial - he must have thought he was looking in a mirror.

She's 100% his real type despite his protestations that he prefers natural and classy. He loves bimbos, always has, always will however hard he tries to fight against it

He's a bimbo. Always was and always will be. Orange, fake, shallow, vapid, infantile, concerned only with the exterior.

But it's amusing watching him trying to pretend he's not. :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye!
    Here's an image for the .....Rank Bank:D (yes, that's Amy's arse)
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/03/article-2081669-0F54437500000578-416_634x576.jpg

:o
    Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    It rather says something when I'd rather look at Amy's arse than Tangoman's face.

As far as the "pretending to be celibate" went -
    I thought he'd been pretending to be celibate twice.
    First time was when he was caught out shagging Maddy Ford(?)
    Then when that fizzled out, he "renewed his celibacy vow".
    (This was March 2010)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-renews-his-vow-of-celibacy-204500

And as Tangoman himself said

“I’m gutted. But I’ve got it out of my system. I don’t want to go there with anyone else again now, not unless I know it’s serious."

So.
    Either Casey Big Brother ( who got the jacuzzi treatment in Spring 2011) and Amy Childs ( January 2012) were both "serious relationships" or Tangoman is a big, fat, skanky liar.
    You decide.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So that's Amy, Elen, Emily and the bird he shoved over the wall that we know about vs the fact his ex is disgusting for introducing them to her many men - Alex, Leo, Kev and, errrr, that's it I think.

So if she's such a horror for having a revolving door on her bed, apparently, what is he for having at least the same amount, possibly more since they split?

Don't forget Casey.

Who cares who he shags, it's the fact he lies and lies and lies just to try and sell the idea that he's somehow better than his ex. He's such a sly old fraud.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    It rather says something when I'd rather look at Amy's arse than Tangoman's face.

(This was March 2010)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-renews-his-vow-of-celibacy-204500

“I’m gutted. But I’ve got it out of my system. I don’t want to go there with anyone else again now, not unless I know it’s serious."

So.
    Either Casey Big Brother ( who got the jacuzzi treatment in Spring 2011) and Amy Childs ( January 2012) were both "serious relationships" or Tangoman is a big, fat, skanky liar.
    You decide.

oh should he have his own twitter Skanky account too? :D
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm now a Katie Price fan by default. I blame Peter Andre for this distressing turn of events!:D

So, some say KP is the mother from hell, a slapper and all the usual stuff she gets called from certain quarters, but - and I don't care who thinks I'm taking sides, at least she NEVER LIED about her sexploits. At the time I thought it was much to her detriment. However now, it just shows it doesn't mean diddly squat. She is upfront to a fault and doesn't seem to care what people say about her. I'm going to be honest and say I would care. :blush: anyway I digress so enough of KP!

I'm sure Leo and Alex are nothing but distant memories to those kids, same with their daddies many ex secret squeezes, except rather than J&P meeting the ones pushed over the wall and snuck in and out in the boots of cars in person, or over a espresso at the kitchen breakfast bar the next morning, they can just read all about daddies lady friends during his em, celibate phase online in the near future.

3.9 million twitter followers for PA. Where are the twitter followers support and £££ when you have an album to sell, eh?;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm now a Katie Price fan by default. I blame peter andre for this distressing turn of events!

So, some say KP is the mother from hell, a slapper and all the usual stuff she gets called from certain quarters, but - and I don't care who thinks I'm taking sides, at least she NEVER LIED about her sexploits. At the time I thought it was much to her detriment. However now, it just shows it doesn't mean diddly squat. She is upfront to a fault and doesn't seem to care what people say about her. I'm going to be honest and say I would care. :blush: anyway I digress so enough of KP!

I'm sure Leo and Alex are nothing but distant memories to those kids, same with all their daddies ex squeezes, except rather than meeting the ones pushed over the wall and snuck in and out in the boots of cars, they can just read all about daddies lady friends during his em, celibate phase online in the near future.

3.9 million twitter followers for PA. Where are the twitter followers support and £££ when you have an album to sell, eh?;-)

Aye. They keep a very low profile, those '3.9M' followers when there's support needed. A clear case of quantity over quality.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Aye. They keep a very low profile, those '3.9M' followers when there's support needed. A clear case of quantity over quality.

Or albums to be brought ;-)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They certainly do.
    Although when you bear in mind how many people pointedly follow his ex-wife just to berate her and call her names, not to mention those who admit that they hate her and still follow her, it does make you wonder just how many of the "3.9 million" are fans, how many are people who dislike him, and how many have been sponsored by his management?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget Casey.

Who cares who he shags, it's the fact he lies and lies and lies just to try and sell the idea that he's somehow better than his ex. He's such a sly old fraud.

Oh I agree. He's a grown man and if he wants to shag his way through every glamma model and reality tv star in the country then, fill yer boots son. But it's the way her acts as if he's so superior and such the better parent nd the way his ex having 3 new partners is used as a stick to beat her with when, in fact, he's just a lying skank monster.

I'm surprised his old nose hasn't grown back with the amount of porkies he tells. If one is a skanky liar then the cap must fit on both heads, surely
    Forum Member
    Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

(This was March 2010)

So.
    You decide.

I've decided...........he's a big, fat skanky liar.
    Don't forget Casey.

Exactly! As I said earlier, couldn't give a monkey's who he shags, it's the sly, snidey way he acts holier than thou, when in fact he's worse than KP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The 1D members seem to have approx 19 million followers each:o. It seems those followers across the world actually BUY 1D downloads, massive arena concert tickets and merchandise. Isn't that what 'real' for want of a better word, and trying not sounding like a 13 year old hormonal girl, fans do?:D isn't that the way it usually works?:confused:

Or do you think some of the 3.9 million followers are older ladies who aren't really in to parting with their hard earned mullah, or people who follow him in a not too serious sort if way?!:D
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he indeed.
    I thought that after he'd been caught out lying about being celibate the first time, he said he was going back to being celibate again until he was in a "serious relationship".
    That rather contradicts all the crap he spouted about not letting the kids see him in bed with anyone who wasn't their mother - not to mention the toe-curling conversation he had with Junior and Princess about how Emily wasn't "in the back bedroom" any more.
    I wonder if he explained why his "friend" Amy would be in his bed if the kids needed him in the night - and how he justified it in light of the way he went batcrap crazy when the kids saw their Mum and Alex (her HUSBAND) in bed?

Like you, I really don't care where PA is putting it - but his breathtaking hypocracy seems to know no bounds.
    I don't know if it's necessarily that he likes them young as that he does seem to have a very definite "type" - orange, ginormous comedy breasts, not exactly bright and as fake as you can get.
    All of them pretty similar.
    Apart from Emily....
    :confused:
    And to answer your question - NOPE.

BIB is it just me, or does that sound like a really gross euphemism? :eek:

He really does just dig himself into an ever deepening hole with all this St. Pete stuff, doesn't he?

As for his image change, you know what they say - can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Edit: Re Twitter followers - I imagine a significant proportion of that 3.9 million is made up of CAN bought followers and people who follow him just to laugh at his inane witterings and links to Channel Massive Ego.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Andre has had more relationships since his split from his ex wife than his former wife has had men...mmmmmm makes you think doesn't it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 1D members seem to have approx 19 million followers each:o. It seems those followers across the world actually BUY 1D downloads, massive arena concert tickets and merchandise. Isn't that what 'real' for want of a better word, and trying not sounding like a 13 year old hormonal girl, fans do?:D isn't that the way it usually works?:confused:

Or do you think some of the 3.9 million followers are older ladies who aren't really in to parting with their hard earned mullah, or people who follow him in a not too serious sort if way?!:D

I could go take a look but that would be far more effort than I'm prepared to make for Tangoman. I would guess that actual fans - ie. those who support him and his empire of cheap perfumes, cheesy calendars, cheesy music and general cheesy cheesiness - make up a comparitively small % of his followers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could go take a look but that would be far more effort than I'm prepared to make for Tangoman. I would guess that actual fans - ie. those who support him and his empire of cheap perfumes, cheesy calendars, cheesy music and general cheesy cheesiness - make up a comparitively small % of his followers.

Yes I would tend to agree. Some folk seem to take the 3.9 million followers pretty seriously and use it to compare to other people who they don't like very much and only have half the followers. This seems to be a massive coup!:D

How very sad that a sign of popularity comes down to absolutely, in the grand scheme of things, inconsequential twitter follower numbers!!!! It would be churlish to take such things as twitter followers as a sign of popularity especially in the long term, too seriously. It's really easy to hit the unfollow button once you get fed up or bored. Here today, gone tomorrow, as that old saying goes!;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I would tend to agree. Some folk seem to take the 3.9 million followers pretty seriously and use it to compare to other people who they don't like very much and only have half the followers. This seems to be a massive coup!:D

How very sad that a sign of popularity comes down to absolutely, in the grand scheme of things, inconsequential twitter follower numbers!!!! It would be churlish to take such things as twitter followers as a sign of popularity especially in the long term. It's really easy to hit the unfollow button once you get fed up or bored. Here today, gone tomorrow, as that old saying goes!;-)

I know, particularly when so many 'celebs' buy follower lists to pad out their actual followers, to make it look like they're more popular than they are. All so silly and pointless. Kids' stuff. ^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    oh should he have his own twitter Skanky account too? :D

I don't think anyone would be pathetic enough to start a twitter account to show up all Andre's lies....
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

I don't think anyone would care about either of them introducing the children to any number of people of the opposite sex. What some (me included) don't think much of is her blatently moving people into the children's home and her bed within days of meeting them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, particularly when so many 'celebs' buy follower lists to pad out their actual followers, to make it look like they're more popular than they are. All so silly and pointless.

That makes sense Bela.

What was the ratings for ML? Approx 800k ish? You would think, with it being freeview it would have had a much bigger audience, if you're using twitter as a popularity guide across the country. Where are the rest of the 3.9 million?:confused:

It would be interesting to know how many fans he has in the regions ie. Scotland, NI, CI etc. I wonder how many drafty shopping centres would be packed out there?. (That doesn't count the made up crowd they put together to film running after the people carrier as PA leaves, ok?);-)
    Forum Member
    We know Tangoman loves adulation, added with fact, he couldn't cope if KP had more Twitter followers than him, I suspect he may have used this little service..... http://twitterwind.com/
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I don't think anyone would be pathetic enough to start a twitter account to show up all Andre's lies....

I wish they would. For all the insistence to the contrary on some threads it would be an extremely scant site. :D

Anyway, roll on the court case...... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can "buy" follwers on twitter I believe...I'm thinking of buying a few thousand
    Forum Member
    I know, particularly when so many 'celebs' buy follower lists to pad out their actual followers, to make it look like they're more popular than they are. All so silly and pointless. Kids' stuff. ^_^

Didn't see this when I made my last post.
This discussion has been closed.