PS4 Accessories-Best Deal?

steven123steven123 Posts: 3,245
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wanted to see what the best price people have found for core accessories like the extra controller and camera for the PS4? Also how about more basic (non-essential) extras like stands, headsets etc?

The best price I have seen so far is for the camera and controller at £40 each on Gamestop http://www.gamestop.co.uk/PlayStation%204 and at this price I am seriously tempted to get an extra controller to use with my PC/PS3 as I really like the look of the redesigned controller. If I could just get a bit more off the price it would be a total no brainer but I can't find any current discount codes online for gamestop....

Anyone know any other good deals on PS4 accessories? Anywhere cheaper than Gamestop?

Comments

• ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignore - I read the offer wrong :o
  • steven123steven123 Posts: 3,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignore - I read the offer wrong :o

Was that the Zavvi 'deal' by any chance? The promotional email they send out makes it look very, very much as if they are offering two PS4 Games, Controller and 1 Year PS+ sub for £24.99 but it actually means you pay full price for everything on the PS4 and get the PS+ sub for £24.99, Pah! what a rip off.

Think I'll hold on to my money and wait till next year, doesn't look like there are any decent deals to be had yet :( , the demand still way too high, no ones gonna sell cheap when they don't have to I guess.
  • ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steven123 wrote: »
    Was that the Zavvi 'deal' by any chance? The promotional email they send out makes it look very, very much as if they are offering two PS4 Games, Controller and 1 Year PS+ sub for £24.99 but it actually means you pay full price for everything on the PS4 and get the PS+ sub for £24.99, Pah! what a rip off.

Think I'll hold on to my money and wait till next year, doesn't look like there are any decent deals to be had yet :( , the demand still way too high, no ones gonna sell cheap when they don't have to I guess.

Yep that was the one, I fell for the promotional e-mail and then realised what it actually mean't.

There's always that Amazon deal to take advantage of on hotukdeals, £10 voucher for £5, it works if you persuavere (sp)

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/10-amazon-voucher-for-5-bespoke-offers-1721666?page=61#comments
  • steven123steven123 Posts: 3,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Managed to get a second controller today. Zavvi were/are doing it for £39.99 in the Black Friday sales and I had £3.30 worth of points from my PS4 pre-order so that brought it to a price that, while still not cheap as such, I was comfortable with, it is an exceptional controller to be fair.

Thing is, the controller charge cable in the PS4 console box, isn't quite long enough to allow me to play in comfort from the sofa while the controller charges (or I use it on PC/PS3). I notice the lead appears to just be a standard USB to micro USB cable? This being the case could I just buy a standard USB to micro USB cable (e.g. phone charger/data cable), which you can get for under £2 and save paying (probably) ten times the price for the official Sony variant?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Argos had a really good deal today. I managed to pick up the bundle containing PS4, Killzone, Camera & 2 Controllers for £429.99
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Argos were also handing out books of vouchers today for money off PS4 games in accessories during December/January (most are £5 off). Might be worth seeing if the booklets are still in stores?