Christopher Maloney lands a record deal - at last?! Good or Bad thing?

2»

Comments

• Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Present...and although I said this and that, I was partly right. Chris said in his last Xtra Factor that he has loads of record deals lined up or something like that. If he did, why has it taken 5 months for him to be able to sign up to a label? The point is...he was struggling.

He wasn't struggling he said he had plenty of offers, but he wanted to choose the right one now he has.good luck to him.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Album title ..........

Menan's favourite tunes live from Butlins
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wasn't struggling he said he had plenty of offers, but he wanted to choose the right one now he has.good luck to him.

Not sure if I believe him. My guess is is is his only offer.

No-one picks an independent label over a major. Not a very middle-of-the-road mainstream act like Christopher. Still, it's a better lable than Bingo Records, or whatever the label was on his cruise ship.
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Not sure if I believe him. My guess is is is his only offer.

No-one picks an independent label over a major. Not a very middle-of-the-road mainstream act like Christopher. Still, it's a better lable than Bingo Records, or whatever the label was on his cruise ship.

Of course they do. Record Company's like Syco don't allow you to do what you want, he's with a mainstream label where he will be able to give his input and let him create the music he wants the final decision will go through him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course they do. Record Company's like Syco don't allow you to do what you want, he's with a mainstream label where he will be able to give his input and let him create the music he wants the final decision will go through him.

He said he wants to make an album like Will Young's first album. So that's radical.

He'd have jumped at being signed by SyCo, are you kidding me? He doesn't even write his own songs.
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Oh my God, please no!!!

He's one of the worst contestants I've ever seen on any show ever, and an extremely manipulative and unlikeable person.

I wish this were an April Fools. :(
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The apocalypse is coming now that he's been signed.....:mad:
    Forum Member
    The apocalypse is coming now that he's been signed.....:mad:

A loser like MeNan Maloney getting a record deal of any kind is surely the end of civilisation as we know it. :eek: :cry:
  • soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ivy Rose wrote: »
    Oh my God, please no!!!

He's one of the worst contestants I've ever seen on any show ever, and an extremely manipulative and unlikeable person.

I wish this were an April Fools. :(

Calm down. You don't have to buy it. :D
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RodRuby93 wrote: »
    Thankfully there isn't such a celebration as "Nan's" or "Grandmother's day" on August 5th, he probably would've obtained exorbitant amounts of revenue/sales if that was the case. The perfect title of his debut single would be "The Nan with the Golden Gun."

Hopefully the vulgarly ostentatious James Arthur will follow his trail of disposed and cracked albums as the pair of them make a good couple for both being correspondent with their destituteness of talent.

:D:D

I've missed you, RodRuby.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    He said he wants to make an album like Will Young's first album. So that's radical.

He'd have jumped at being signed by SyCo, are you kidding me? He doesn't even write his own songs.

Ya know ya kmow ya know

Your soooo right Jacl
    Forum Member
    soullover wrote: »
    Calm down. You don't have to buy it. :D

But it will be out there! That's bad enough!!! :eek: :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Oh good. I need something to buy Great Aunt Emelda.
    Forum Member
    Oh good. I need something to buy Great Aunt Emelda.

Not even your own worst enemy deserves a Maphony album, though! :eek: