Options

Sack Morgan and Holden

2»

Comments

• Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason I'm not as averse to Holden this year.

Piers though, is terrible. He talks such rubbish when defending the crappy performers.

One soft judge (Holden) is enough.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think BGT needs to be rested for a year, then brought back with new judges. There's a dearth of talent in this country and if they do another show in 2011 it'll be even more dance acts and kiddie singers.:yawn:

I totally agree. Its a pathetically poorer show this year than last. I think Simon himself is cringing through these semi finals... and wishing to God he was just about anywhere else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    Dannii Minogue doesn't have the talent to judge Britain's Got Talent...

I hadn't even heard of Piers or Amanda before BGT so I think it's fair to say Dannii's got a lot more talent than them two put together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Double Post
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Cowell likes to keep in with tabloids, and Max Clifford is Morgan's agent as well, but I fail to see why he got on there, he is horrible, arrogent and knows nothing about talent.

I liked it when Louis turned up, Amanda is ok, I certainly prefer her to Cheryl Cole.
  • Options
    Alvar HansoAlvar Hanso Posts: 2,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they put through the leprachaun and the madona, and lady ga ga impersonators

and flame, pierdot for actually having some talent and ability, becuase wait for it, there not the same as diversity

big f ucking deal

they are their own original act

get rid of both of them