Options

Broken phone?

Jamandell (d69)Jamandell (d69) Posts: 3,041
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey guys. This may be the wrong section but I felt it best to put it here. I recently got an HTC Legend phone and its not insured after I paid a fortune for my previous phone. Yet naturally I dropped it tonight. The battery lid fell off but as far as I'm aware nothing from in the phone fell out. I tried turning it on and nothing happened. And after getting home I tried charging it and all that shows up is a wee flashing orange light above the screen,

Anyone know whats going on? I really cant afford to get a new phone :(

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about taking it to your local phone clinic ? They'll probably only charge around £20 to get it fixed.

Did it get wet at all ?

Edit : just googled what it looks like, it looks quite sensitive anyways if dropped.
  • Options
    jinks420jinks420 Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Google htc legend hard reset.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    I've had a couple of HTC's and actually ran over my last one and it still worked. If the orange light is showing then its probably just got upset with itself (they are very stroppy little phones!) try taking out the battery, memory card and sim, and leaving it for an hour or so then put them all back in.
  • Options
    Jamandell (d69)Jamandell (d69) Posts: 3,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys I'vetried taking stuff out and putting it back on again but still no joy :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try putting it back together and charge it via the mains. Leave it for a 30-mins to an hour and then try turning it on. I know youve said youve charged it but not sure how long you tried.