Options

Jimmy Savile to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Jim Davidson career was well into decline long before these claims were made against him and his brand of comedy is more outdated than his suits!
    I read a headline today that that guy from Corrie and Kevin Webster bloke are going to be in Celeb Big Brother...surely this is a joke?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "The CPS said it had considered 10 allegations against Mr Davidson but said there was "insufficient evidence for a realistic prospect of conviction in relation to all complaints"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23787754
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DLT's due in court tomorrow, 23 August, isn't he?

Be interesting to see if he makes a statement outside court.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "The former Radio 1 DJ Dave Lee Travis appeared in court today accused of involvement in "calculated and prolonged" sex crimes spanning 30 years."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/former-radio-1-dj-dave-lee-travis-involved-in-calculated-and-prolonged-sex-crimes-spanning-30-years-court-hears-8781642.html
  • Options
    StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    re: jimmy saville
    YouTube contains plenty of archive clips and footage of his old shows

A casual glance at a couple of them, shows that he was fairly fearless

He stands directly behind children, bends forward. Lears, and pushes his face towards them

Putting Jim'll fix it badges around their necks, gave him the excuse to touch
    He couldn't keep his hands off them, especially girls, touching them whenever he could

Using little excuses like: moving them around a bit, towards a microphone, or lifting up the hair of a young girl, so that another guy could fix the badge around her neck, but even after that, he touched her again. Putting his arm around the shoulders of another girl, and calling her 'my darling'

I'm like, OMG, people thought the guy was weird... but so many warning signs were being given off. The man was not hiding it
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He stands directly behind children, bends forward. Lears, and pushes his face towards them

He couldn't keep his hands off them, especially girls, touching them whenever he could

Using little excuses like: moving them around a bit, towards a microphone, or lifting up the hair of a young girl, so that another guy could fix the badge around her neck, but even after that, he touched her again. Putting his arm around the shoulders of another girl, and calling her 'my darling'

I'm like, OMG, people thought the guy was weird... but so many warning signs were being given off. The man was not hiding it

Thing is at that time no one would have thought anything of it. The danger is now if ever you see a man touch a young girl or move her hair alarm bells will ring and 9 times out of ten it will be perfectly harmless. To keep it in perspective most men aren't paedo's
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By Dominic Herbert
    Paedophile is caged as Sunday Mirror expose global abuse network on Twitter

Cops arrested the pervert only two hours after we handed over disturbing evidence of offenders trading vile *images worldwide
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedophile-caged-sunday-mirror-expose-2218481#ixzz2cy2OhWrV
  • Options
    jack pattersonjack patterson Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it says more of the nature of your mind than the innocents of the 1970s.To make something out of stroking a girls' hair beggars belief.
    Humans use to touch each other and the motive was only a connection to the human race rather than all the sick little assumptions made today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna Raccoon ‏@AnnaRaccoon2010 6m
    The entire 'VIP' abuse ring theory blown apart by the man who started it - http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/elm-guest-house-mary-moss-files/
    credit to him for courage to own up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MP calls to amend laws on sex abusers travelling abroad
    http://www.channel4.com/news/sex-offenders-children-rape-overseas-abuse
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,000
    Forum Member
    Anna Raccoon ‏@AnnaRaccoon2010 6m
    The entire 'VIP' abuse ring theory blown apart by the man who started it - http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/elm-guest-house-mary-moss-files/
    credit to him for courage to own up.

Weren't these 'notes' discredited previously over a well known singer who was fingered by Chris Fay & that website...and then 6 months later cleared up what I think they called a 'miss-understanding'. :rolleyes:

I think on the Anna Racoon site, someone wrote about Chris Fay getting annoyed when the contents & context of his notes were questioned, know this....mmmm. Rather than answer legit questions Chris Fay and the author of the blog made allsorts of allegations about the person querying the notes, I think the person said they got banned.

In the previous link to that website there was again something by Chris Fay going back to 1988, making allegations against an MP. The police investigated for months and found nothing. Chris Fay has/had a journalist friend, some how the questioning by the police of the MP found its way into a paper....but it was factually wrong, and the police produced a rebuttal of the claims in the newspaper report. An MP who sat alongside the colourful ;) red faced ;) MP, Geoffrey Dickens.

How dare an MP act on behalf a constituent who approached him for help. Meanwhile it's OK for Chris Fay to be a friend of a woman who was found guilty of running a house of ill repute and had clients recommended by a paedophile and who's children were taken into care.

By the way how old is Chris Fay, he was a councillor in Greenwich in the 80's (?) makes him in his 60's?

I'm surprised you haven't joined up the dots with between Arthur Hutchinson, Geoffrey Dickens & Leon Brittan.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

I'm surprised you haven't joined up the dots with between Arthur Hutchinson, Geoffrey Dickens & Leon Brittan.

I've heard a little bit about some sort of rumour that Hutchinson had Dickens' address, and was going to kill him as well as the three people he did murder. I'm hazy on the details though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie Starr re-bailed
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23852891
  • Options
    davidnumendavidnumen Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Thing is at that time no one would have thought anything of it. The danger is now if ever you see a man touch a young girl or move her hair alarm bells will ring and 9 times out of ten it will be perfectly harmless. To keep it in perspective most men aren't paedo's

Not true really - there were rumours about Savile's predelictions for years so you can't say people didn't think anything of it.
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davidnumen wrote: »
    Not true really - there were rumours about Savile's predelictions for years so you can't say people didn't think anything of it.

But how wide spread were the rumours. I hadn't heard anything until a couple of years before he died and that was only on DS
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,000
    Forum Member
    I've heard a little bit about some sort of rumour that Hutchinson had Dickens' address, and was going to kill him as well as the three people he did murder. I'm hazy on the details though.

Hutchinson whilst on the run murdered 3 members of the same family in October 1983 and went on the run again. The police found a notebook with names, the police informed those named. Dickens inform the press 3 Nov 1983 the police had warned him his name was in the notebook, 2 days later Hutchinson was arrested, and later convicted of the murders. The then Home Secretary, Leon Brittan decided Hutchinson should never be released.

Two years later In the House of Commons during a debate on child abuse Dickens said he'd received threatening phone calls, and his name appeared on a multi-killer’s hit list. So the audience is left to think possibly his life was under threat from a contract killer.

Yet Hutchinson makes no claim of being set up or held in prison to silence him.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,835
    Administrator
    Please do not use this thread to discuss the recent news of an arrest.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please, fellow members; if not, I would not be surprised if this thread were closed, and that would be sad.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    Please, fellow members; if not, I would not be surprised if this thread were closed, and that would be sad.

Please.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,835
    Administrator
    This is the final warning regarding discussion of ongoing legal proceedings. [highlight]Any further posts on the subject will result in posters losing their posting privileges and the thread being closed.[/highlight]
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »

Agreed : I'm sure there must be other forums on the internet where people can discuss the subject they want to discuss.....in the meantime that topic should be given a wide berth here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the final warning regarding discussion of ongoing legal proceedings. [highlight]Any further posts on the subject will result in posters losing their posting privileges and the thread being closed.[/highlight]

Please listen to the mods, people. This is too important a thread to lose.
  • Options
    Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listen to the man, the people of DS want to still be able to pursue Prime Time Paedos with impunity before they're charged!
  • Options
    PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Please listen to the mods, people. This is too important a thread to lose.

hahaha, that's brilliant.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Was any alleged abuse of Jimmy Saville published years ago. Before he died. My aunt seems to remember something was in the papers but then it disappeared. She says it was about the time he raised a lot of money or got an award but she does get confused sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.