Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Oh absolutely. He's a grafter and while I'm not saying he could be Jeremy Paxman's replacement, ;-) he's certainly got the wit, ability and personality to do very well in tv. I really wish him well.

I see PA as more of gap-filler rather than a presenter.

I don't know about a gap-filler, but there's certainly a gigantic yawning chasm where Tangoman's wit, charm, personality and talent should be.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Yes, over and over again by the same handful of people, ad nauseum.

:D:D:D

Hasn't been said in a while so here goes........ Irony alert!!;-)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Yes, over and over again by the same handful of people, ad nauseum.

So what?:confused: Many people think he's a big ball of cringe & comment when they see fit & it's not exactly said again & again, given the fact, Andre himself is giving the public fresh "stuff" to cringe about on a regular basis.
    Oh absolutely. He's a grafter and while I'm not saying he could be Jeremy Paxman's replacement, ;-) he's certainly got the wit, ability and personality to do very well in tv. I really wish him well.

I see PA as more of gap-filler rather than a presenter.

I don't think the new JP has anything to worry about but as you say, Rylan is a grafter & by no means stupid & very, very likeable, all the things, imo, TM isn't. Therefore in a few years time, I predict Rylan will be doing far more than presenting BOTS, whereas TM will probably be doing odd bits of TV here & there & promising the public yet another relevant album.^_^
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    You mean a bit like the testcard????😳

Ideal job for TM, no speaking, no singing, making sure his quiff is sitting perfectly will be the only qualification he needs!
    I don't know about a gap-filler, but there's certainly a gigantic yawning chasm where Tangoman's wit, charm, personality and talent should be.

Kind of like a dead fly?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2705891/Doting-father-Peter-Andre-heads-fianc-e-Emily-MacDonagh-six-month-old-baby-Amelia.html

Why does the media fawn all over the cheesy buffoon? That article sounds like it was written by Mills and Boon

*Hey, just realised I might have just written a TM standard song in my post :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is such a galloping cringefest.

Cringey McCringe! :blush::p

Cringe: never was there a more perfect word to describe Mr Cheesey McCringe!!

:-)

:D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2705891/Doting-father-Peter-Andre-heads-fianc-e-Emily-MacDonagh-six-month-old-baby-Amelia.html

Why does the media fawn all over the cheesy buffoon? That article sounds like it was written by Mills and Boon

They make Emily sound like a horse. Not looking cheery either - but then would you be if you had to rock Primark when your babydaddy is worth "millions"?
    Hmmbop wrote: »

Ashdown Park? Isn't that where you could win a date with Peter Andre on Prizeo?

Yes it was. Maybe Emily won the date :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They make Emily sound like a horse. Not looking cheery either - but then would you be if you had to rock Primark when your babydaddy is worth "millions"?

Ashdown Park? Isn't that where you could win a date with Peter Andre on Prizeo?

Yes it was. Maybe Emily won the date :D

I really don't think that Emily won anything other than a very cheap and not particularly cheerful booby prize, that all of its previous recipients returned as it was neither use nor ornament.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

They do describe Andre as both "cheesy" and "awkward" in the article - clearly CAN's proof readers weren't paying close enough attention.

Does he know, I wonder, that other men don't trail their girlfriends and babies around with them when they go to work (as much as the word "work" applies to Andre)?

Also, why isn't Amelia wearing shoes? I know she's only a baby, but still. Doesn't she have a pram? Or even a baby carrier? Why does Emily have to cart her around everywhere?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    They do describe Andre as both "cheesy" and "awkward" in the article - clearly CAN's proof readers weren't paying close enough attention.

Does he know, I wonder, that other men don't trail their girlfriends and babies around with them when they go to work (as much as the word "work" applies to Andre)?

Also, why isn't Amelia wearing shoes? I know she's only a baby, but still. Doesn't she have a pram? Or even a baby carrier? Why does Emily have to cart her around everywhere?
    To show us what a natural, caring, private and natural mother Privatemily is. Prams are unnatural... and don't make for a good photo op for their friends at FameFlynet.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still snicker at an old DM comment..
    "If Cheese had a face, it would look like Peter Andre"

Class
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »

Given that Gino D'Campo is a good friend of them both, why wouldn't he take the family for a catch-up with him? And shock horror, baby not wearing shoes in a heatwave, and a mother "carting" her baby around everywhere......come on, get real!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    To show us what a natural, caring, private and natural mother Privatemily is. Prams are unnatural... and don't make for a good photo op for their friends at FameFlynet.

Yup, I'd say it's in their deal with FF, gotta get the best shot with their little money spinner, I guess. And a pram just wouldn't do.

I also notice naturalprivateEmbolism doesn't feel the need to hid Ameliamilliemoneyspinners face in the OK! articles. Kerching. £££££££££££££

And maaan, she needs a few inches chopped off that hair! In.my.opinion!!!!

Microkorg wrote: »
    I still snicker at an old DM comment..
    "If Cheese had a face, it would look like Peter Andre"

Class

:D:D cheesey and cringe. Two words that could of been made for TM :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    Given that Gino D'Campo is a good friend of them both, why wouldn't he take the family for a catch-up with him? And shock horror, baby not wearing shoes in a heatwave, and a mother "carting" her baby around everywhere......come on, get real!

Stop spoiling things by applying logic, Jerrybob, there's no room for that around here!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop spoiling things by applying logic, Jerrybob, there's no room for that around here!

I think your criticising FM's views there, and not actually discussing the subject at hand. Which is tangoman.

I'd say there's plenty of logic on this thread. Nobody could deny in a billion light years for example, that he's a greedy media **** who doesn't give a rats ass about his kids privacy. He loves money too much. I think that statement is pretty logical for a lot of people to accept and go with.:D
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The latest thinking from paediatricians - which Emily's mum is - is that babies shouldn't wear shoes at all, as they have no bones in their feet, just cartilage.

Why on earth would anyone use a buggy to "cart" their baby a few feet from a car, up and down steps, into a building?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The latest thinking from paediatricians - which Emily's mum is - is that babies shouldn't wear shoes at all, as they have no bones in their feet, just cartilage.

Why on earth would anyone use a buggy to "cart" their baby a few feet from a car, up and down steps, into a building?

I think you're missing the point somewhat.

I'm not sure I've ever seen TM latest little money spinner in a pram. Well, maybe once!

The inference here, from us illogical posters;-) is that there are better photo opportunities to be had with the agency they obviously have a deal with, sans pram!

And So much for the advice and thinking re: shoes. I've seen Amelia with shoes on while she's been being carted around by natural embolism on several other previous occasions.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »

My mother works with people who are friends of hers, but she doesn't drag us all to work for a "catch-up". Since when is Gino a good friend of Emily's? Or even Andre's? Or are you going by the z-lister standard of friendship? As in they may have met briefly once?

Look around you the next time you're out - see how many babies Amelia's age are being constantly carried around by their mothers. I certainly wasn't at that age, and neither are any of the babies I know. For any more than a very short distance, they go in a pram, otherwise the parents only have one arm free and would get pretty tired after a while. Babies aren't light.

On this particular day, Emily was probably only going to the car so fair enough, but what about all the other times they've been "accidentally" papped? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen them anywhere near a pram. Even while allegedly on proper "days out" when even Earth Mother Emily would undoubtedly get sick of carrying her all day.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When my boy was a baby, I used his car seat to carry him from the car to a building. It was actually far easier than unstrapping him from his seat and picking him up and carrying him. And I have noticed that most other people do that too,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When my boy was a baby, I used his car seat to carry him from the car to a building. It was actually far easier than unstrapping him from his seat and picking him up and carrying him. And I have noticed that most other people do that too,

Yup, me too LDG. Much easier and quicker just to Unclip the car seat and take the bambino in that way. Leaves your hand free to do other stuff a bit more easily.;-)

Then again, I wasn't selling pictures to the paps for stacks a cash:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member

It depends on the baby surely? Some babies prefer to be held and fuss when they are put in a pram or car seat. Emily seems to have her hand in quite a protective position. As a first time mum, I don't think it's so very odd she'd want to keep her little one close.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like all zelebs, they are fully aware of the art of framing a shot so that all the moneyspinners are in the pic. That is why Mealie-ticket is always in arms. The same reason that Princess and Junior were carried until they were in Junior school.

The nanny is probably lugging the carseat or buggy somewhere out of the tradesman's entrance.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been lucky, I have seen hide nor hair of Andre for quite a while now, he's not been on the cover of magazines that I know of or on my TV anywhere when I watch it, so I am amazed that there is still something to talk about regarding this man
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It depends on the baby surely? Some babies prefer to be held and fuss when they are put in a pram or car seat. Emily seems to have her hand in quite a protective position. As a first time mum, I don't think it's so very odd she'd want to keep her little one close.

Emily practices attachment parenting so it stands to reason she would want to keep her baby close (sorry, have just realised logic has no place here lol) ;-)
This discussion has been closed.