Options

Prometheus (Alien prequel) trailer leaks

Jamandell (d69)Jamandell (d69) Posts: 3,041
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Catch it here before it's too late!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3idSf4q2fVI

I'm certainly very excited for this! It certainly feels like an Alien film, especially as it copies the noise from the first trailer from the original film!

Comments

• Options
    thedarklordthedarklord Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it also. One of my anticipated films of 2012 alongside The Dark Knight Rises, Skyfall and The Hobbit.

I couldn't see much in that 'trailer' but I did manage to get a glimpse of Idris Elba :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do surveys online and got to see the trailer the other day, it does look good.
  • Options
    rybevrybev Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I'll wait for the official version rather than someone filming a computer screen with their smartphone.
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Ooooooooooooooooo.
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "This Video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account"
    :mad:
  • Options
    ruddigerruddiger Posts: 2,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruddiger wrote: »
    it's here

No it's not ;)
  • Options
    Jamandell (d69)Jamandell (d69) Posts: 3,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still crappy CCTV quality.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not going to judge based on that mess.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The main photo looks a little too like Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Actors nowadays look a bit plastic or generic, don't they? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I do surveys online and got to see the trailer the other day, it does look good.

How and where do you do those surveys?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking very interesting, and if memory serves well, it's edited just like the first Alien trailer too.... nice touch!

Over at AICN, they have dug up a detailed synopsis, mega spoilers, I'm not looking. ;)
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    ^ and is that some of the music score from Alien in the trailer also? sounds like it.
  • Options
    Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,328
    Forum Member
    Al_T3D wrote: »
    Over at AICN, they have dug up a detailed synopsis, mega spoilers, I'm not looking. ;)
    A fake that's been around for a while apparently.

Not too bad, though. Worth a peek.

Go on. You know you want to ;)
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found the trailer on another site after a short search, looks very interesting but due to the rubbish quality, I couldn't make out half of what was going on. I guess we will have to wait another few weeks before we get a proper release of the trailer. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    antovolk wrote: »
    How and where do you do those surveys?

Registered with a site called Toluna, they sent me out a survey invitation which was on behalf of another survey company, can't recall the name of it.
    There's a site called surveypolice that has a database of other survey sites as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Registered with a site called Toluna, they sent me out a survey invitation which was on behalf of another survey company, can't recall the name of it.
    There's a site called surveypolice that has a database of other survey sites as well.

Hmmm...okay, just trying to find out which survey site does the Prometheus surveys and where the original leak came from...
  • Options
    Forum Member

BTW, have you tried looking for the original email with the survey invitation?