Options

So who is the real "nation's sweetheart"?

Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it really Cheryl? Or is it one of the other judges?

(No it can't be anyone else)

Nation's Sweetheart? 201 votes

Cheryl
12%
jamestm[Deleted User]C14EfinluxPaulge[Deleted User]d0lphinxTonixDavid the Wavid[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]Gaspanic![Deleted User][Deleted User]marinamau[Deleted User][Deleted User] 26 votes
Dannii
66%
square_eyesch34[Deleted User]AlrightmateGeegkazzy[Deleted User]andallthatjazz[Deleted User]Rick_J[Deleted User]Lurkalot[Deleted User]rivercity_rulesLukey37PigsMightFly[Deleted User][Deleted User]willywonkermojo5000 133 votes
Simon
4%
mirandawebMuttley76[Deleted User]MandyXZ[Deleted User][Deleted User]mialicious[Deleted User][Deleted User] 9 votes
Louis
12%
EurostarBella Trix*Eileen*Chisato GeesteRodriguezMan267linnylourbdcay[Deleted User][Deleted User]newda898[Deleted User]superboyMR. MacavitysilentNate[Deleted User]gelbma0991parsleyisfunTom Millercyberwar[Deleted User] 26 votes
Konnie
3%
[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]Adizzle7[Deleted User]cats academy 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Julie JJulie J Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii of course :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Cheryl
    Oh i wonder what the results are gonna be? :yawn:
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis
    Why is Wagner not included in this poll may I ask?
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no such thing as a nation's sweetheart, it's just a spin phrase that helps build up the public image of someone and sell newspapers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wagner
    Kerry Katona
    Chloe Mafia

In that order. You can't ask who the nation's sweetheart is and then limit the choice. Unless you add a 'none of the above' category of course. :)
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii
    Has to be Dannii. Best Judge and Best Mentor
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis
    None of them are the Nation's Sweetheart but I voted Louis because he takes fame the least seriously and has a laugh with it. He is also the judge who will push for acts that aren't his own. He was a great supporter of Rebecca this series, even before he had no acts left. He also went out on a bus asking for people to support JLS. I can't imagine any of the other judges doing that.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis
    Louis obviously. A class act that keeps us all constantly amused with his 'rule book' :eek: :D
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii
    Stacey Solomon.
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another vote for Wagner!

(oh how I've missed using Wagner to derail threads on here!)
  • Options
    EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    Katie Waissel
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl
    Satanel wrote: »
    Stacey Solomon.

I agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,699
    Forum Member
    Louis
    Satanel wrote: »
    Stacey Solomon.

I agree

But I put Louis :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii
    konnie LOL :')
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Mozitski wrote: »
    I agree.

Stacey for me too.
    No changed my mind, Rebecca.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii
    Rebecca or stacey!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of them are the Nation's Sweetheart but I voted Louis because he takes fame the least seriously and has a laugh with it. He is also the judge who will push for acts that aren't his own. He was a great supporter of Rebecca this series, even before he had no acts left. He also went out on a bus asking for people to support JLS. I can't imagine any of the other judges doing that.

I always hated him...but you know what, this series would have been unbearable without him there. Just a bunch of squawking cheerleading partisan idiots.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Is the nation so thick that we need these numbskulls as our sweethearts?

When are we going to hero worship folk who have actually done something positive rather than winning a reality tv show, marrying a footballer and getting their wonky teeth and tits fixed?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another vote for Wagner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Is the nation so thick that we need these numbskulls as our sweethearts?

When are we going to hero worship folk who have actually done something positive rather than winning a reality tv show, marrying a footballer and getting their wonky teeth and tits fixed?

I think this thread has it's tongue firmly in it's cheek...so I wouldn't get too worked up. I doubt anyone really thinks Konnie Huck is the nation's sweetheart ;)
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis
    I always hated him...but you know what, this series would have been unbearable without him there. Just a bunch of squawking cheerleading partisan idiots.
    I started watching in series 3 and loved Simon (his scathing sarcasm is my type of humour) and thought Louis was a waste of space. Now I love Louis and think Simon has turned into a wishy washy caricature of himself. Never thought the day would come when I valued Louis's opinion over Simon's :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Simon
    Oops...I pressed Simon by accident instead of Dannii
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I started watching in series 3 and loved Simon (his scathing sarcasm is my type of humour) and thought Louis was a waste of space. Now I love Louis and think Simon has turned into a wishy washy caricature of himself. Never thought the day would come when I valued Louis's opinion over Simon's :eek:

Couldn't of said it better myself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Konnie
    I'm voting for Konnie.. i feel sorry for her...
  • Options
    batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    Cheryl
    chloe mafia is ma nashuns sweetart <3333

:o