Motorway kitten 'hurled from car' (another reason for the death penalty) :mad:

CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
Forum Member
✭✭
Another act of senseless depravity by vile scum.

Bring back capital punishment for this psycho sicko :mad:

A kitten found near a motorway slip-road is believed to have been thrown from a car.
The four-month-old kitten, named Rudolf by RSPCA staff because of the red marks he got from the incident, was found in some grass near the slip-road of junction 10 of the M1 at Luton.

An RSPCA spokeswoman said he was taken to a vet for a check-up and is fit and healthy, but with a scuff mark to the side of his face.

He is now being looked after at the RSPCA Blackberry Farm Animal Centre in Aylesbury, Bucks.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101214/tuk-motorway-kitten-hurled-from-car-6323e80.html

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can not read the link, it will upset me. i will give him ahome!
  • ElMarkoElMarko Posts: 5,224
    Forum Member
    Death penalty for killing a kitten ahahahahhaahahha ahahahah ah jesus CHRIST this country drives me ****ing bonkers sometimes.

Edit: Not dead. Even so. What the *hell*

Edit 2: I get it, people, I didn't read and should have done. But even so, my astonishment remains.
  • UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll probably never find the culprit.

Perhaps enraged cat lovers could execute someone at random as a sacrifice instead.

After all, it's a much more serious offence than killing a fellow human being.
    Forum Member
    ^ beautiful

Not that I'm saying you shouldn't be punished for animal cruelty, but Christ on a ****ing bike can we get some perspective here instead of reactionary right-wing bollocks.
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The death penalty? Blimey!

Apparently the kitten is OK.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    ElMarko wrote: »
    Death penalty for killing a kitten ahahahahhaahahha ahahahah ah jesus CHRIST this country drives me ****ing bonkers sometimes.

the kitten`s alive and well.
    Forum Member
    Apologies, I was just stunned by the stupidity and inflated reaction.

That'll teach me.
  • Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The kitten survived. Death penalty for atempted murder of a kitten.
  • chattamanukchattamanuk Posts: 3,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually, according to the link, the kitten is very much alive and well!

As far as I can see in the story, there is no actual evidence that the kitten was thrown from a car at all.
  • danletodanleto Posts: 2,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Death penalty, no. Throwing said person out of a car at 70 mph, yes.
  • Launch FanLaunch Fan Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    Luton again! What is it with Luton?
  • MinjuryMinjury Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I stepped on a spider before. I think I deserve to die. Where can I hand myself in?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well it still has nine lives
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Launch Fan wrote: »
    Luton again! What is it with Luton?

I blame the EDL.
    Minjury wrote: »
    I stepped on a spider before. I think I deserve to die. Where can I hand myself in?

That's just silly though.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I can see in the story, there is no actual evidence that the kitten was thrown from a car at all.

Yeah but why let that stop people from an OTT reaction?
  • Monkey_NewsMonkey_News Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Death penalty?

Dont be so bloody daft.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair as someone whose pet has been a victim of animal cruelty I often find myself thinking the world would be better off without these people and that the animals they harm are far more worthy of air space than they are.

I know we can not harm anyone for harming anyone else or end peoples lives (I am completely opposed to the death penalty for any crime) but as a victim saying it for some reason makes me feel better.
    Forum Member
    To be fair as someone whose pet has been a victim of animal cruelty I often find myself thinking the world would be better off without these people and that the animals they harm are far more worthy of air space than they are.

I know we can not harm anyone for harming anyone else or end peoples lives (I am completely opposed to the death penalty for any crime) but as a victim saying it for some reason makes me feel better.
    See, I tend to agree with this. We all feel personal loss, and for those brief few moments when our brains are full of bad feelings, our judgements and our morality and our logic are suspended. This is when people react and lash out.

But afterwards, you need to have some perspective.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, according to the link, the kitten is very much alive and well!

So? Is that any reason not to call for wholesale slaughter to appease Bast the cat goddess? She hasn't has a good sacrifice for centuries.
  • MinjuryMinjury Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    CXC3000 wrote: »

That's just silly though.

So's your OP so I responded in kind. :)
  • EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The death penalty for not killing a cat?
    What sort of blinking penalty would you suggest for someone who DOES kill a cat? Lethal injection, followed by hanging? :p
  • MacattacKMacattacK Posts: 7,652
    Forum Member
    I came back to work today after 3 weeks off to find my plant has died on my desk despite appeals for regular watering. Should I be murdered for not finding proper care? Or should my workmates be lined up and offed with one to the back of the head for their insubordination?!! I am so mad at my plant dying. It had such a full life ahead of it...
  • OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO, I will NOT be drawn in, other than to say, utter bollox
  • Launch FanLaunch Fan Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    CXC3000 wrote: »
    I blame the EDL.

Luton Town FC are worse, as you should know given your location ;)
  • AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CXC, this person didn't happen to be of Jewish descent did he? Is that why you want him dead? I only ask as I can't see the sense in you calling for the death penalty for an act of animal cruelty, so there must be something else about this story that you're not telling us.

10 years in prison maybe, but executed? Get real!