Poll: Are you happy with Tracy's return to Coronation St?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like others have said, she's just *too* evil. It would be okay if she was just a bitch, or just evil to one person in particular but there's no WAY someone would say stuff like...

"I don't care if your husband died, keep your kids under control"
    "I didn't even like, umm, thingy, what was his name again?" (about Ashley)
    "So?" (in response to Leanne saying Peter almost died in the tram crash)

And there was something else, a comment she made in the Barlows about the tram. Deirdre told her "that's not funny Tracey", but it was quite a terrible thing to say.It's just not norma behaviour for a soap character.
  • RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I'm not happy with her returning to Corrie at all. I don't know why they felt the need to bring her back as the storyline was fine the way it was. She brings nothing to the story at all and she's not a good actress either.
  • Jason,Jason, Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    The poll results ae damning.
  • Sally LinzSally Linz Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone would have decked her before now. The woman killed someone and then has the brass neck to return to where it happened being vile to everyone including her own family. The scripts have been awful in fairness to KF and even a good actor would struggle with them, but there's no excuse for such dire acting. Script, story, acting = all piss poor.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,590
    Forum Member
    I am pleased that she's back but the scriptwriters have done her no favours with some of the clunky and clingeworthy dialogue they've given her so far.

Agree - shame really because with the right direction she could be a decent villainess. But that supposedly 'evil' grin has to go, it's so cheesy :rolleyes: spoils the whole effect of her nasty intentions. Less is more, Tracey. :p
  • tiggerspptiggerspp Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Jason, wrote: »
    The poll results ae damning.

But irrelevant according to her fan base on here... all two of them
    Forum Member
    tiggerspp wrote: »
    But irrelevant according to her fan base on here... all two of them

Yes I saw that. Apparently all 300 of us are the same person as well. :rolleyes: Some need to get out more.. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hate this character and it seems obvious to me that:-
    When she gets assaulted in an upcoming S/L, she will blame Becky, irrespective of whether she did it or not. I really hope it is not a self-inflicted injury AKA Janine Butcher from EE. That would be beyond pathetic, or that Steve falls for it and ends things with Becky. I was hoping Tracey would be killed off.
    :mad::mad:

Get rid of her.
    Forum Member
    Apparently she is only on a six month deal so might not last the course. DS with a result on this scale must be reflective of public opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let us hope so Jason.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
  • tiggerspptiggerspp Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Jason, wrote: »
    Apparently she is only on a six month deal so might not last the course. DS with a result on this scale must be reflective of public opinion.

Well after the assault may be we will get lucky and she will spend 6 months in a coma.

Should suit her acting ability as well!!
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Charlie Stubbs was still alive.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    tiggerspp wrote: »
    Well after the assault may be we will get lucky and she will spend 6 months in a coma.

Should suit her acting ability as well!!

I dunno about that, can she go without grinning while lying down?

I'm not sure Kate Ford is up to such a task.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    I wish Charlie Stubbs was still alive.
    He is. Haven't you come across his posts on here? ;)
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    I voted yes :o

I was hoping to find someone who had voted yes like me. :o

I like her, she is pretty:o and a good nemesis for Becky who is irritating as much as Tracy is but no one is having a go at her. For those who saying she acts badly, I'm afraid she is not the only one so why people pick on her. I mean those Webster girls REALLY do my head in but no one is bothered with their acting WHICH is just LOUD.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    i voted no. i don't think she the best actess in the world but shes not as bad an actress as some people think (my personal opinion) The main problem is shes been given some dodgy storylines and script. they seem to have gone way OTT with her evil ways.
    Also I think what makes her less believable is Ken and Dierdre's lack of reaction to her being awful. when she threw a drink on Amy they didn't even seem bothered! To me that was a terrible thing to do to your own child and completely unrealistic!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KarenCole wrote: »
    i voted no. i don't think she the best actess in the world but shes not as bad an actress as some people think (my personal opinion) The main problem is shes been given some dodgy storylines and script. they seem to have gone way OTT with her evil ways.
    Also I think what makes her less believable is Ken and Dierdre's lack of reaction to her being awful. when she threw a drink on Amy they didn't even seem bothered! To me that was a terrible thing to do to your own child and completely unrealistic!
    Yeah I think if it was just Tracy being written around the plot then viewers wouldn't mind so much. It's expected of that panto ham. It's just the writing has become poor and plot driven for everyone else with the likes of Ken, Deirdre, Peter, Leanne, Claire, David, Nick, Steve and Becky being written around the plot too.

They can't signpost where they're going with this storyline any more than they have done already! It's really crap writing. The scripts have been awful.

It's a really poor showing from Corrie following the excellent 50th week which had believable scripts and acting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks she is an awful actress. It's embarassing to watch at times
  • radyagradyag Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did she get out so soon?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radyag wrote: »
    How did she get out so soon?
    It's a mystery. Her family didn't even know anything about her release yet she's using their home as her bail address. :rolleyes:

More holes in this story than a sieve.
  • wisdomiskeywisdomiskey Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Where has my thread on her bail conditions gone I can't find it? :confused:
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Where has my thread on her bail conditions gone I can't find it? :confused:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1416520&highlight=
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally Linz wrote: »
    Someone would have decked her before now. The woman killed someone and then has the brass neck to return to where it happened being vile to everyone including her own family. The scripts have been awful in fairness to KF and even a good actor would struggle with them, but there's no excuse for such dire acting. Script, story, acting = all piss poor.

This ^^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KF is more wooden than a block of wood.

You could get splinters off her. :eek: