• Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww lovely news :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    what about Duffy..is she up the duff too ;)
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I'd have gone for Hilary is up the Duff, but hey ho :)

Congrats to her and her husband. :)
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep thinking she's so young to settle down with a husband and now a child along the way, especially as she's the same as as me. Lizzy grew up :o Congrats to her and her husband though, they'll both make lovely parents I'm sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    I feel like she is a little too young to be settling down, but whatever suits her and makes her happy. Probably going to be shot for saying this, but i think it is really nice that she got married first. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    I feel like she is a little too young to be settling down, but whatever suits her and makes her happy. Probably going to be shot for saying this, but i think it is really nice that she got married first. :)

Nowt wrong with having morals. Marriage and than babies - call me old fashion, but that the route I am taking as well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nowt wrong with having morals. Marriage and than babies - call me old fashion, but that the route I am taking as well

And so my parents had no morals when they had me whilst unmarried?

Also, its 'then' not 'than'.

Anyway, congrats to her :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    franster wrote: »
    And so my parents had no morals when they had me whilst unmarried?

Also, its 'then' not 'than'.

Anyway, congrats to her :)

Im surprised youve got the nerve to show youre face round here

;)
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too. Nothing at all wrong with doing it the other way round as long as you're ready, but I'm quite traditional in that sense. I definitely want to marry before I have a child :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dakota. wrote: »
    I keep thinking she's so young to settle down with a husband and now a child along the way, especially as she's the same as as me. Lizzy grew up :o Congrats to her and her husband though, they'll both make lovely parents I'm sure.

Me too, she's only 1 year older than me and I remember watching Lizzie McGuire but I'd be no where near ready to get married and have kids at 23. Anyway congrats to her and her husband! :D
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to her. Seems vaguely wrong that Lizzie McGuire is pregnant, but then time marches on and people grow up.