Question: iPod Shuffle users...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,459
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi, I'm thinking of buying one of these, the 512MB version. I was wondering what the sound quality is like on it? Is the bass OK, or is the sound not as good as other MP3 players? I am only interested in sound quality, not at the fact there is no screen.

This thread is directed at users who have or have had an iPod Shuffle, please don't reply if you've never used one.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The iPod shuffle offers the best sound quality of all the iPods, as it uses a different chipset.
    You migh find with cheaper headphones you'd need to boost the bass or reduce the treble, but there are no EQ settings on the shuffle, but as long as you have good headphones, you won't need them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pingu wrote:
    The iPod shuffle offers the best sound quality of all the iPods, as it uses a different chipset.
    You migh find with cheaper headphones you'd need to boost the bass or reduce the treble, but there are no EQ settings on the shuffle, but as long as you have good headphones, you won't need them.

Thanks. I have a pair of earphones from my SonyEricsson w800i phone which are excellent. They have a standard connector on them too. The phone is broke hence the reason for buying a new music player.