Bea's eyelashes might walk out on their own!

2»

Comments

• catmurphycatmurphy Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    She's going to regret wearing them when she sees the show back, she looks like a right 'noddy'. (as be would say)
  • feistyfeisty Posts: 2,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunkissed wrote: »
    Bea's Eyelashes QUOTE]

This in itself proves how misguided she is....make up/eyelashes etc are normally worn to enhance you looks, so I am presuming she thot these looked good...ridiculous doesn't even come close to it...maybe it's cause of these lashes she has such an obscure view on life....so glad she's gone....nasty, irritating, acidic mouthed wench
  • VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her cheap trashy eyelashes were tacky but so was everything else she was wearing. She has no taste.
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    They looked totally ridiculous, and as for her hair.......:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were far too big for her

The rest of her outfit looked like a jumble sale.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she assumed she wasnt going as did freddie last week. She wouldnt have wanted to look like a bafoon if she though shed end up in the paper, but she thought it would be a bit fun while still in the house. Prob didn't even have on her "proper" eviction oufit.
  • dendadenda Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her clothes - I don't understand...

How can a 24-year-old girl with a good figure manage to end up looking like a 58-year-old Ladies' Club Committee member with a gin problem?

I remember Saskia's bangle-jangling, back in the day. The noise was annoying, but at least the girl looked good. Bea looked like she'd chosen her clothes and accessories in a drunken haze.

I'm probably all the more aghast, given that she had the cheek to criticise Hira's clothes, and mocking Hira for having 'the Primark look'.:mad:

p.s. I'm a lot nearer 58 than 24, myself.:o:D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    denda wrote: »

How can a 24-year-old girl with a good figure manage to end up looking like a 58-year-old Ladies' Club Committee member with a gin problem?

I remember Saskia's bangle-jangling, back in the day. The noise was annoying, but at least the girl looked good. Bea looked like she'd chosen her clothes and accessories in a drunken haze.

I'm probably all the more aghast, given that she had the cheek to criticise Hira's clothes, and mocking Hira for having 'the Primark look'.:mad:

I thought her gold lamé jacket looked a tad like a bingo callers outfit. :D
  • northernslayernorthernslayer Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is so her, when she smokes she looks awful too urgh - no style in my eyes i'm afraid.

Those lashes were just ridiculous. Prize Noddy as someone else said.
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peaches41 wrote: »
    They looked totally ridiculous, and as for her hair.......:eek:

They did indeed look ridiculous and that hair I think she was attempting to have the messy just got out of bed look pulled through the hedge backwards having had a scare look! I actually love that 'care free' style some youngsters go for but that just was a mile too far.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunkissed wrote: »
    Did anyone else think she looked ill with the size of those fake eyelashes dragging her eyes down?! :confused:

Even in my hippy days, my eyelashes were not like that.......so overly large, they were comical.....:D
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not as ridiculous as having two red peacock feathers protruding from either eye!

Hahaha Britannia, last time I looked peacocks do not have red feathers.....but I do know what you mean....

Actually I was thinking how much of a peacock Siavash is, with his feathers and face painting...... perhaps this is the way fashion will go in the future.... exotic, I think.....:)
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what time they fell off
  • klytamnestraklytamnestra Posts: 1,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not as ridiculous as having two red peacock feathers protruding from either eye!

Sorry but this really made me laff out loud! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    looked bad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked like a drag queen to me!:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one of her eye lashes her left eye was crooked lol
  • cybrookcybrook Posts: 1,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree Denda...
    and she always manages to look like a transvestite with the strange glittery 'ship cruise wear' and those dreadful eyelashes.:D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand why Bea resorted to placing them eye lashes on herself. They were a total disaster for her look. They looked like something you'd place on yourself for a laugh. She would have looked so much better if she'd have left them off. A bad decision Bea.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mingers use massive eyelashes to distract from their munterfaces, it's a well known trick :D

(I've done this to detract from my pointy nose :D)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D how true though! :D

....and to be so full of yourself to criticise Hira and even David with "Westwood" comment.

To see ourselves as others see us ....... :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    they dont look good at all, and must be quite irritating..... :rolleyes:
  • VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was blinking like crazy in her C4 post eviction vid. She looked like an idiot.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/87e0c70376fd63301422b9b05c2ee2e7/play.c4