Once and for all - is Simon Cowell gay?

Comments

• allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dinks88 wrote: »
    Never mind the tshirt, I more concerned about the scarf that's being worn and not in a 'I'm cold' kind of way. He may as well be wearing a flashing badge with bells on, complete the outfit once & for all :eek:

Love you even more Ry ;)

What do you mean sweetie? Im sure LA has cold snaps that would warrant wearing that!!

My OH is the same age as Ry and I ran the scarf past him....his response was "That's the gayest thing Ive EVER seen" :D:D Chances of a straight guy wearing one of those? Er, Id say zero. Coupled with the T shirt that has pwetty hearts and flowers on it - less than zero.

Oh Cupcake. You are so adorable :D .
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    What do you mean sweetie? Im sure LA has cold snaps that would warrant wearing that!!

My OH is the same age as Ry and I ran the scarf past him....his response was "That's the gayest thing Ive EVER seen" :D:D Chances of a straight guy wearing one of those? Er, Id say zero. Coupled with the T shirt that has pwetty hearts and flowers on it - less than zero.

Sooooo cute. And 100% heterosexual. Definitely. No doubt about it at all. Same for his boyfriend, er I mean workmate.....;)
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he's gay. I think he just puts on a very camp act sometimes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's gay. I think he just puts on a very camp act sometimes.
    Who, Ryan Seacrest or Simon Cowell?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member

Cradle Snatcher ;) I'm the same age as Ry - couple of months older actually - hmmmm, a boy toy :D

Going back to the Russell photo, there's Ry trying as hard as he possibly can to look straight and he can't even manage it stood next to the campest 'straight (ish)' guy on the planet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cradle Snatcher ;) I'm the same age as Ry - couple of months old actually - hmmmm, a boy toy :D

Going back to the Russell photo, there's Ry trying as hard as he possibly can to look straight and he can't even manage it stood next to the campest 'straight (ish)' guy on the planet.
    He looks quite adorable though with his stubbly chin, his flowery t shirt and his gay scarf. Maybe wearing the scarf is a secret signal to Si, telling him he'll see him at the weekend?:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw bless him and his macho stubble. He reminds me of another small TV presenter who most definitely is NOT gay, not at all, he's got a girlfriend too.;)

Oh alfie NO. The other small, not quite straight TV presenter who is most definately NOT gay at all and has a GIRLFRIEND is also a baldie minger. Ryan is just lovely :) .
    Cradle Snatcher ;) I'm the same age as Ry - couple of months old actually - hmmmm, a boy toy :D

PMSL! How hard can it be to look straight standing next to Russell Brand? - I think Gok, Carr and Walliams could even had pulled that one off (snigger) :D
    He looks quite adorable though with his stubbly chin, his flowery t shirt and his gay scarf. Maybe wearing the scarf is a secret signal to Si, telling him he'll see him at the weekend?:)

Bless. Ry sometimes makes little hearts with his hands on E! News and in my fantasy world these are secret signals to his beloved :) . Granted though, the scarf is much less subtle and probably means "Im gaggin for it tonight babe".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh alfie NO. The other small, not quite straight TV presenter who is most definately NOT gay at all and has a GIRLFRIEND is also a baldie minger. Ryan is just lovely :)

You're absolutely right Allie, there's no comparison between the two other than their short stature and closeted lives:D

I'm loving the idea of secret signals between Ry and Si through the medium of TV;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been of this opinion for a good few years now. All his ex-girlfriends are still incredibly close to him (implying they are all just good friends, and always have been) while similarly enjoying career boosts of their own. Terri Seymour presents in America now, Sinitta is having a career rebirth (and a personal one in 1995).

I just find his whole womanising status very contrived. Whenever a good-looking female appears on his shows, it cuts striaght to him. He's the producer of them, so must get say in what gets shown.

And what about when he took Ryan Seacrest to Stringfellows? Strange or what?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    She said in an old interview (obviously when she was a mere babe in arms) that their relationship was a celibate one. Then this week she announced he was 11.75 out of 10 in bed:confused: maybe he let her watch him and his boyfriend which is how she knows?:o

I've been pondering this one (perhaps a bit too much) and actually concluded that I would probably mark my DH 11.75 out of 10 if he too would keep his mitts to himself in the boudoir and allow me to watch E! News in peace.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been pondering this one (perhaps a bit too much) and actually concluded that I would probably mark my DH 11.75 out of 10 if he too would keep his mitts to himself in the boudoir and allow me to watch E! News in peace.....

Oh hell Ive just wet myself....:D :D

Im actually very lucky that my DH loves E! News as much as me (and can do rather a good Ryan Seacrest impression when the mood takes him - albeit without the overtly gay T Shirts and phenomenally rich boyfriend - but still passable :D).

Still think Sin was a bit underwhelming with her Scores On The Doors though. "11.75" sounds somehow not quite up to scratch doesnt it? Or maybe even MADE UP....:eek: Why not a 12 thats what I want to know??? Maybe I should Tweet Ry and see if he would like to throw out some numbers......??? :)
  • NeitNeit Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he might be bi

alot of people forget that someone can like both sexes
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    She said in an old interview (obviously when she was a mere babe in arms) that their relationship was a celibate one. Then this week she announced he was 11.75 out of 10 in bed:confused: maybe he let her watch him and his boyfriend which is how she knows?:o

Well as Sinitta is only (1 and 1/2) that would make Simon a Pedo if he slept with her:eek:
    Forum Member
    I have always wondered why Louis Walsh is still on the
    X-factor given Si can't stand him.:confused:

Does he know something we don't know. Is Simon frightened Louis may spill the Beans.:confused:
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon Cowell is as camp as a row of tents...

I think his mothers opinions have a large say in why Simon Cowell doesnt confirm/deny the gay rumours...

... and I cant see him coming out when she aint around either.....

..... incidentally:I have NO IDEA why women find him attractive tbh...:rolleyes:
  • soilhoofsoilhoof Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cowell sets corpses' gaydars off. Of vugging course he is a friend of Dorothy, a chutney chubber, a deck swabber, an uphill gardener, a cheek chaser, a browndicker, a red sea pedestrian and not very proud of it.
    He ranks higher than any in Rome, I understand.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    I have always wondered why Louis Walsh is still on the
    X-factor given Si can't stand him.:confused:

Does he know something we don't know. Is Simon frightened Louis may spill the Beans.:confused:

It's just for the show, they're usually laughing when they slag each other off!
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    Yes I think he is, so is George Clooney but they will always have their beards and deny it..although I think Simon is bi-sexual, or was.

I agree with this.

The lap dancers and hanging around with women is nothing unusual. I have many gay friends who love women, find them attractive (not sexually) and even enjoy things like lapdances, dancing with girls etc.
  • trevalyantrevalyan Posts: 7,705
    Forum Member
    simon isn't gay. louis is as bent as a nine bob note
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's definately a blower of the pink oboe. He just hasn't joined the orchestra yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A friend of our family is in the business and according to her, it is well known that he is bisexual.
    I like him, so that's also more evidence towards him liking men!
    Forum Member
    Aimee26 wrote: »
    A friend of our family is in the business and according to her, it is well known that he is bisexual.
    I like him, so that's also more evidence towards him liking men!

So many people seem to know what Si's sexuality is:confused:, I am surprised no-one has outed him yet.

What about Peter Tatchell - He likes to OUT people. Si would be a BIG ONE.:D
  • Eli CodyEli Cody Posts: 974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's definitely an arse bandit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    He's definately a blower of the pink oboe. He just hasn't joined the orchestra yet.
    I haven't heard this particular gem before, I like it:D
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Eli Cody wrote: »
    He's definitely an arse bandit.

LOL. I love those expressions.