Options

LBC General Chit-Chat (Part 13)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
Administrator
tonupkid wrote: »
BurlyB, didn't we used to have someone called Fevzi...not sure I've got the name right, but I completely agree with you about DT,what is the point? Why not just get the tea lady in to do the slot...or,I tell you what, how about the security guy on the door, he'd be good.
If someone somewhere can answer the question,'Why is DT called the Gadget Guru and allowed on air to Google -search answers to listeners questions?'
Person with the correct answer gets to borrow chinchin's walking stick for a week.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1354824

Comments

• Options
      MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I suddenly got worried when I saw 'thread closed'. Welcome to part 13.

Tonupkid said on the previous thread
      Talking about martinR again

I am slim and beautiful, so would you like me to fly with you - nude ?!!!
    • Options
      gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

:eek:
      /|\
    • Options
      gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Running total: Parts 1-12

3.226 pages
      84,891 posts

(you have to admire the quantity, if not the quality! :D )
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,221
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I have a very sensitive disposition, so much so that I've just switched off Andrew P. cos he's going to be talking with Harriet Harperson,so I'm definately not going to be tough enough to fly with you...in the nude indeed:rolleyes:
    • Options
      chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,853
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      We have a new home! :D
    • Options
      niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I gave up smoknig about 20 years ago, but if I hear that annoying song one more time, I swear I'll start again!

I thought the new government was meant to be cutting down on public information broadcasts (propaganda), this anti-smoking ad is on almost every break!

It will never beat my favourite "Are those your sausages?"
    • Options
      HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
      Forum Member
      "I never, ever thought that I'd say this but I thoroughly enjoyed Cristo this morning, I enjoyed his repartee with callers who actually phoned in and were spoken to, I enjoyed his common sense approach to stuff like fireworks and the clock change and I, most of all, enjoyed the intelligent exchanges that he had with Guru Darren (yes, I know many loathe Darren but I like him). It's taken me a long time to get used to Cristo, maybe I've turned the corner and opened my eyes at last?

ps .. can we have Cristo next Sunday, too? "

I'd go along with your sentiments. How refreshing it is to hear someone sensible and who's willing to listen to other people.
      I also like Darren Tossall and he is knowledgeable, given the chance, as shown by his hour long programme with Iain Dale (sp?) on Friday nights.
      It would appear that Steve Allen saps any sense from people that appear with him even the miserable Jane Milligan seemed different this morning.
    • Options
      HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
      Forum Member
      I gave up smoknig about 20 years ago......................

And look what effect it has had on you!! ;)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Running total: Parts 1-12

3.226 pages
      84,891 posts

(you have to admire the quantity, if not the quality! :D )

That's right g-s get in a dig at every step! :mad::p
      Only kidding!
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,048
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I gave up smoknig about 20 years ago, but if I hear that annoying song one more time, I swear I'll start again!

I thought the new government was meant to be cutting down on public information broadcasts (propaganda), this anti-smoking ad is on almost every break!

Isn't it just:mad:...it's got it's own thread somewhere else on here.
    • Options
      Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Sorry to be controversial *again* :p BUT I like Darren.
      He has a beautiful voice, which I know belies his appearance.
      However, we can't all be slim, beautiful & indulging in nude flying fantasies.;);)
      But........ a 'slight' criticism of Steve, coz he does tend to highjack the time with his own computer probs.!
      So, I prefer Darren on fridays ,when I can wallow in' the voice' with no interruptions. :cool:
      Good morning/afternoon everyone, depending on the current state of your clocks. ;););)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      chinchin wrote: »
      We have a new home! :D

A new corner for the walking stick.
    • Options
      ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,166
      Forum Member
      However, we can't all be slim, beautiful & indulging in nude flying fantasies.;);)
      But........ a 'slight' criticism of Steve, coz he does tend to highjack the time with his own computer probs.!
      So, I prefer Darren on fridays ,when I can wallow in' the voice' with no interruptions. :cool:
      Good morning/afternoon everyone, depending on the current state of your clocks. ;););)

Thank the heavens above that I'm not the only one, maybe I don't have the plague after all, I'm no longer unclean, I'm not longer the leper in the community because - someone else likes Darren!! Hurrahhhhhh!!! :) xXx
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

The Nick Ferrari adds have put me off Japanese food....but he does have a smooth voiceover style.
    • Options
      ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,166
      Forum Member
      HHGTTG wrote: »
      "I never, ever thought that I'd say this but I thoroughly enjoyed Cristo this morning, I enjoyed his repartee with callers who actually phoned in and were spoken to, I enjoyed his common sense approach to stuff like fireworks and the clock change and I, most of all, enjoyed the intelligent exchanges that he had with Guru Darren (yes, I know many loathe Darren but I like him). It's taken me a long time to get used to Cristo, maybe I've turned the corner and opened my eyes at last?

I'd go along with your sentiments. How refreshing it is to hear someone sensible and who's willing to listen to other people.
      I also like Darren Tossall and he is knowledgeable, given the chance, as shown by his hour long programme with Iain Dale (sp?) on Friday nights.
      It would appear that Steve Allen saps any sense from people that appear with him even the miserable Jane Milligan seemed different this morning.

... and this ... I'm no longer a lone voice, I'm so happy that I could just E X P L O D E !!!! ****bang***

oops, I just did. :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Afternoon Crawley Cutie:D

The clock has disappeared from my blog and I don't know why:mad:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      HHGTTG wrote: »

You might be onto something HHGTTG. I'll give him a better listen next time.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      tonupkid wrote: »
      The Nick Ferrari adds have put me off Japanese food....but he does have a smooth voiceover style.

I bet most people listening cannot afford to eat there or it has to be a treat.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 456
      Forum Member

Can't bear that ad - the number of times I've switched away from AP today when that ad comes on - it's saturation coverage and just unbearable
    • Options
      Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      ~Twinkle~ wrote: »
      ... and this ... I'm no longer a lone voice, I'm so happy that I could just E X P L O D E !!!! ****bang***

oops, I just did. :D

'Come back'..... a prime ministerial quote, in keeping with the times.:D:D, coz I am very much enjoying your posts. :):)
      By the way, is this forum always so skittish on sundays ? ;)
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      ~Twinkle~ wrote: »
      Thank the heavens above that I'm not the only one, maybe I don't have the plague after all, I'm no longer unclean, I'm not longer the leper in the community because - someone else likes Darren!! Hurrahhhhhh!!! :) xXx

Count me in! I've emailed SA with techie problems about my BlackBerry and ipod Touch and both times DT gave me the solution! :D
    • Options
      jack pattersonjack patterson Posts: 1,029
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Was I dreaming or was it the drink?

but did Nick Majerusonsun spend the WHOLE! night
      trying to justify and defend MP Harriet Harperson's 'ginger rodent' quote.
      It was very sad and desperate to hear if you heard it and it was not a dream.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Was I dreaming or was it the drink?

but did Nick Majerusonsun spend the WHOLE! night
      trying to justify and defend MP Harriet Harperson's 'ginger rodent' quote.
      It was very sad and desperate to hear if you heard it and it was not a dream.

High time he got the boot! He reminds me of Mr Reiki Adrian Allen-he was dire as well :(
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Count me in! I've emailed SA with techie problems about my BlackBerry and ipod Touch and both times DT gave me the solution! :D

er, switch it off and switch it on again? Buy a Mac instead? or look on the LBC website? :confused::D:p
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      'Come back'..... a prime ministerial quote, in keeping with the times.:D:D, coz I am very much enjoying your posts. :):)
      By the way, is this forum always so skittish on sundays ? ;)

I blame Mutters, she's not talking to me coz I called her Julie Andrews and I posted an unflattering photo! :(
    This discussion has been closed.