Sky News breakfast women's dresses halfway up their asses

Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
Forum Member
✭✭
Why do the Sky News breakfast women like that Charlotte and that older woman who does the sport, have to wear clothes - laughingly called 'dresses' - that are halfway round their asses?

Like this:
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/page-hopkins.jpg

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/laurie-dhue.jpg

It's not just Sky News though.

They look like they've just stepped out of a taxi having been in a nightclub..:rolleyes:

Far from looking nice, I think the high hems look terrible, particularly on that Sky News sports woman who has to be mid 50s if she is a day.

Called me old fashioned but I think it's more respectable to see TV women wearing clothes at least to their knee.

Otherwise they look rather sl***y I'm afraid.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I think they look great and more women should show ass and leg on the news.
  • bonpennybonpenny Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Eamon Holmes once said in a GMTV promo, '...very often, GMTV sets the agenda for the day...'.
    So unfortunately, the 57 million Britons who didn't watch GMTV were somehow left out of the loop.
    Jonathan Ross's brother once said in a docu, something like: '...once people have tasted fame, they will sell their grandmother's for an extra week of celebrity. That, in a nutshell answers your question.
    Think money, celebrity, whatever...that's why.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I would have noticed if the Sky presenters had skirts as short as the American presenters in the links.
  • BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    Those pics look like they've been messed around with.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OT, but why do so many on this forum use the term "ass"? Unless your American then you have an arse, I'm British I have an arse. An ass is another name for a donkey.

Please get it right in future.
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because heterosexual men like it.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now if only Sussanah Reid would do that on BBC1 Breakfast.........................
  • LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I call shennanigans on those pictures.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,592
    Forum Member
    OT, but why do so many on this forum use the term "ass"? Unless your American then you have an arse, I'm British I have an arse. An ass is another name for a donkey.

Yes, I read the thread title and wondered which TV channel had donkeys wearing dresses.

I also have an arse.
  • damianswifedamianswife Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am an arse.:D
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    I agree

Those skirts are way too long.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something for the lads and all that..
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do the Sky News breakfast women like that Charlotte and that older woman who does the sport, have to wear clothes - laughingly called 'dresses' - that are halfway round their asses?

Like this:
    http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/page-hopkins.jpg

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/laurie-dhue.jpg

It's not just Sky News though.

They look like they've just stepped out of a taxi having been in a nightclub..:rolleyes:

Far from looking nice, I think the high hems look terrible, particularly on that Sky News sports woman who has to be mid 50s if she is a day.

Called me old fashioned but I think it's more respectable to see TV women wearing clothes at least to their knee.

Otherwise they look rather sl***y I'm afraid.

Get real :rolleyes:
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Now if only Sussanah Reid would do that on BBC1 Breakfast.........................

She's doing it on strictly and she's nothing to write home about. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member

Please get "your" and "you're" right in future.
  • bonpennybonpenny Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Something for the lads and all that..

And something for TV execs, producers, magazine editors etc etc.
    People will do ALMOST ANYTHING for money.
    '...very often GMTV sets the agenda for the day...'
    Hmm, really??
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    Those pics look like they've been messed around with.

Yeah, I really can't see the producers allowing any of the female presenters to wear skirts like that. They'll be wanting the women to dress respectable. It's one thing being teasing, but that's leaving nearly nothing to the imagination. If them skirts are what they were actually wearing, it is quite surprising that the producers would allow it.
  • RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
    Forum Member

picky picky are you spelling police.
    I spell ass the op way and i am british.
  • Von TrappVon Trapp Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Clearly photoshopped.
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Yeah, I really can't see the producers allowing any of the female presenters to wear skirts like that. They'll be wanting the women to dress respectable. It's one thing being teasing, but that's leaving nearly nothing to the imagination. If them skirts are what they were actually wearing, it is quite surprising that the producers would allow it.

It might do wonders in attracting new Sky customers. :D
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    If you want to see proper breakfast legs tune into Fox and Friends First at 10am UK time :p

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/files/2012/03/FFFirst.jpg
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    We must cover the female form, before it corrupts men

Ban short skirts and lads magazines!

If only there was some sort of clothing item that would cover a woman's entire body from view
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their American ladies ?

I don't like Sky News because their sexist. You never have a women sitting at the big desk, with a male sidekick on the couch. What's up with that ? Also, not many male weather presenters (especially in the morning) either.
  • RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
    Forum Member
    007Fusion wrote: »
    Their American ladies ?

I don't like Sky News because their sexist. You never have a women sitting at the big desk, with a male sidekick on the couch. What's up with that ? Also, not many male weather presenters (especially in the morning) either.

they did yesterday female news anchor at the desk the male news anchor on the couch.

and they have other female news readers present in the news through other parts of the day as news anchor on there own.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If only there was some sort of clothing item that would cover a woman's entire body from view

Indeed. How about a burqa?? ;)

It's true that it's easier for the blokes on these news channels. They all resemble middle-aged bank accountants. All they have to decide is which colour suit to wear.