John Mayer is kissing and telling again

lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
Forum Member
✭✭
First it was Jennifer Ainston.
Now he is spilling the beans about his relationship with Jessica Simpson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1250053/Jessica-Simpson-like-sexual-napalm-bed-reveals-John-Mayer.html

Comments

• MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    The guys a twunt
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This man's a male version of Jodie Marsh but a lot less classy:):D:):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    yahoo news headline "I will always love Jennifer"...surely he means ......."jennifers name as a publicity gathering tool"...and he is a tool!!
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mayer is nothing than a media pimp
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what an immature jerk....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy is a very talented and successful musician so why does he have to act like a complete tit?:rolleyes:
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And all these holywood women just cannot wait to date him, some even twice after being publicly dumped.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had anyone honestly heard of the guy before the Aniston fauxmance?

I don't get the appeal tbh, he's not exactly a stunner and seems to be a complete weasel
  • FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a fan of his music, but when he opens his mouth to talk instead of sing? Ugh. Such a douche.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    newwoman wrote: »

I don't get the appeal tbh, he's not exactly a stunner and seems to be a complete weasel

Yes I had heard of him before that - he was dicking Cameron Diaz about...:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for a minute thought that said john major, thought he was gonna tell all about his illicit times with edwina currie, nearly chucked up my lunch:eek: really should go to specsavers:cool:
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karen2401 wrote: »
    for a minute thought that said john major, thought he was gonna tell all about his illicit times with edwina currie, nearly chucked up my lunch:eek: really should go to specsavers:cool:
    Yes you really must! You've made me feel positively ill now:D
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    And all these holywood women just cannot wait to date him, some even twice after being publicly dumped.

I wonder who that was aimed at.:confused::D:p
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'd heard of him, but not for anything particularly positive.
  • BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, the man is an utter tosspot!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    He's really execelled himself this week, having also made some tiresomely stupid comments about the N word as well. Every time he opens that mouth, you know nothing good will come of it.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    He looks a bit like Harry from Neighbours.
  • Highland RubyHighland Ruby Posts: 225
    Forum Member

I'd heard of him and I have all his albums. I think he's a very talented musician but I want to punch him in the face when he speaks in public.

I don't know why he does it, his albums already sold well before all his bullsh*t and I would assume this kind of carry on doesn't exactly win him any new fans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should read the whole interview on the Playboy site. The man is a douche bag and it just wasn't Jesica Simpson he dissed he said has a white supremacist willie and wasn't attracted to black women. As if any Black woman would want him.:rolleyes:

Sad little boy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's really execelled himself this week, having also made some tiresomely stupid comments about the N word as well. Every time he opens that mouth, you know nothing good will come of it.[/QUOTE]

:D:D I don't know much about him but didn't like the way he treated Jennifer Aniston.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which beard is he slagging off this time?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pharoah wrote: »
    Which beard is he slagging off this time?

Jessica Simpson.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VickyB wrote: »
    Ha ha ha love this article on rumermills.com that says "We reckon Jen’s chances of snagging a man before menopause have just plummeted" So true!!!

http://www.rumermills.com/2010/02/10/john-mayer-playboy-interview/

So Jessica is wild and Jen is boring. Maybe that is why Brad went for Angelina.:o
    I like Jennifer but that is what he is getting at. He is still a sh*t for revealing this.:mad:

This bit is harsh.
    So there we have it – Jennifer Aniston is a dried up old fishwife, while Jessica Simpson is a filthy sex demon!
    We reckon Jen’s chances of snagging a man before menopause have just plummeted.

http://www.rumermills.com/2010/02/10/john-mayer-playboy-interview/[/QUOTE]
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    VickyB wrote: »
    Ha ha ha love this article on rumermills.com that says "We reckon Jen’s chances of snagging a man before menopause have just plummeted" So true!!!

http://www.rumermills.com/2010/02/10/john-mayer-playboy-interview/

Gee, that's nice.

I thought the article said more about his immaturity. What 32 year old needs to be on Twitter and social networking sites as often as he is?
    One of the most significant differences between us was that I was tweeting. There was a rumor that I had been dumped because I was tweeting too much. That wasn’t it, but that was a big difference. The brunt of her success came before TMZ and Twitter. I think she’s still hoping it goes back to 1998. She saw my involvement in technology as courting distraction. And I always said, “These are the new rules.”… I’ll always be sorry that it didn’t last. In some ways I wish I could be with her. But I can’t change the fact that I need to be 32.”

Sounds to me like Jennifer Aniston probably had more of a problem with the fact that every time he opens his mouth or picks up a keyboard, a great geyser of shite comes spewing forth. And it seems to spray everyone he's ever known. Verbal diarrhea.