maybe,
heinz reggae reggae flavour beans
walkers reggae reggae crisp
pot noodle reggae reggae flavour

what do you think?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I've only tried the reggae reggae cashews.
    They were rank.
  • BrunoStreeteBrunoStreete Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    Fair play to him and the Dragons. They have turned him from a bloke who sold his sauce on a market to a multi-millionaire brand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do love Peter Jones :o and he's the one who believed in him (or had pound signs in his eyes) :D

My son wants to try the Reggae Reggae Dominos pizza now. Damn you Levi! :p
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen him 'in concert'. He goes round giving motivational talks telling the audience how everyone can be succesful like him. Then he sings the reggae reggae song and gives away a bottle of sauce to some middle aged woman and signs his name on some item of her clothing :D
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I've only tried the original sauce once and nothing else. I'm sure I read that he's got a curry goat ready meal or similar and I was going to give that a try.
  • That BlokeThat Bloke Posts: 6,352
    Forum Member
    The ready meals are actually very good (by ready meal standards) and are some of the few which have flavour.
  • SwarfegaSwarfega Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a bottle of the original sauce languishing at the back of my cupboard somewhere. Yes I was lured in by the 'hype', plus I think it was on offer.
    Really don't subscribe to that hype. Nothing too bad about it but it's nothing special. Basically tasted a bit like Branston without the bits in.
    I was so disappointed with it that I've never been even the slightest bit tempted to buy anything else in the range.
  • BrunoStreeteBrunoStreete Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    Swarfega wrote: »
    I've got a bottle of the original sauce languishing at the back of my cupboard somewhere. Yes I was lured in by the 'hype', plus I think it was on offer.
    Really don't subscribe to that hype. Nothing too bad about it but it's nothing special. Basically tasted a bit like Branston without the bits in.
    I was so disappointed with it that I've never been even the slightest bit tempted to buy anything else in the range.

That's what makes the marketing of it so amazing. There are hundreds of different sauces like it but it's probably more succesful than all of them put together.