Options

mikomis lcd

looking for a 17 ish inch lcd for bedroom.anytone recomend the mikomi 17 lcd from argos £249.00?

any help is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got one in my kitchen, had it for about 8 months. Not the best TV in the world, but perfectly acceptable for the money.
    If you decide to buy it, be aware that Argos may offer you an alternative (usually a Beko). I had to try several shops to find one that actually had the Mikomi in stock.

The Beko is a different design, with the speakers at the side of the screen. It wouldn't have fitted in my kitchen wall unit.
  • Options
    petersonpeterson Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Digibod,
    Can only echo what clockwork says ...
    I bought one about 9 months ago (when they were more expensive !). It was a temp TV while my CRT was away being fixed. Even though I had gone from 28 in screen to 17 I found it perfectly whatchable. It picked up all the main stations easily although CH5 needed some manual tweaking to get a better picture. Sound is a little weak but more than adequate for bedroom TV.
    I now use it as my PC monitor and all in all I'm really pleased with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thankss guys,i guess you get what you pay for but it seems ok for the cash.its either that of a 15"inch sony for £50 more,mind you £250 was my budget as i want a new sony dvd player also for upstairs,just the basic one for £49.99.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Ive had one for16mths, When playing a dvd film the quality is excellent, tv is subject to signal strength etc. I,ve no complaints.