The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Pablo DiabloPablo Diablo Posts: 5,892
    Forum Member
    Oooh please take me when I eventually roll up to London too Jase :D
    We should have a big thread night out :D
    lol you didn't really miss it as I didn't exactly advertise when it was :p but thanks for the birthday wishes Paul :D
    Hope you had a good day :)
    Ooh sounds like everything's going great :D

Early days. I'm still not really sure how I feel about a relationship. But he's a really nice guy and f*cking fit :p
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm busy every weekend until sometime in July but YES! London will happen!! :p

Been ages since I've seen you.

It has been almost forever.

As I said, you're welcome any time:).
    Oooh please take me when I eventually roll up to London too Jase :D:D

Oh definitely.

I don't know any lawyers, could come in handy. I have my err, naughty moments:D:p.

Haha, seriously though, you're more than welcome on a night out with me any time you're down.

I reckon we should. We'd have to drag Dave along though, from Welsh-land. Haven't seen him since, well, a long time ago lol.

I wonder if he's still so tall!?
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not seen GOT s2 as I've just bought s1 but I hear that the finale was really good!

Ahhh, have you read the books before?
    What did you think of Murray/Gasquet btw? Watching that first set I totally thought he was gonna get slaughtered :o

It was good, but yeah i agree with the commentators when they said it was pretty much all one sided besides from the second set. It did start badly for Murry but glad he crawled back for the rest.
    We went to a matinee show with ours, but I'm sure you could get the tickets for evening shows as well. They basically have a list of shows in the booths and the timeslots for which they have discounted tickets available etc and its just a first come first served basis. Here's an example of the type of booths there are :) Though you'll need to keep checking back on that tkts site to see how prices fluctuate on a daily basis as there is currently some technical difficulty and it still has the 19th May prices/shows up atm!Ooh I'm pretty sure you were able to get Wicked tickets because the reason we couldn't get those ones was the day they offered the discounted tickets etc was the day we were travelling home :(

Ooooo that's fantastic! :D Cheers! That helps solve where to actually go aswell as a rough estimate for prices! I assume there's a type in that link though... The Wicked 'discounted' price is full price... :o

I'll send the link over to my mates to see what they say. :)
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,145
    Forum Member
    Aww Adam!! Glad to hear things are progressing!
    I've still never been clubbing in London! Jason, you should take me this summer :D

That guy I've been casually seeing invited me over yesterday. We ended up drinking loads of beer, eating loads of pizza and watching DVDs. Then I stayed over. God he's fiiiiiiiiiiiiit :p

Cheers! :) Ooh, are things happening there then? Do you want it to get more serious?
    I reckon we should. We'd have to drag Dave along though, from Welsh-land. Haven't seen him since, well, a long time ago lol.

I wonder if he's still so tall!?

This actually does have to happen. I've not seen you in about 4 years Jason and I never even got to meet Dave! I'm definitely up for a night out. ...Once my bank balance is looking a little healthier in any case... =/
    Forum Member
    Adam792 wrote: »
    Cheers! :) Ooh, are things happening there then? Do you want it to get more serious?
    I dunno. I like him but I don't know how well we'd work as a couple.
    And there's this other guy I've been chatting to that I kind of like as well :/

This actually does have to happen. I've not seen you in about 4 years Jason and I never even got to meet Dave! I'm definitely up for a night out. ...Once my bank balance is looking a little healthier in any case... =/

There's a Manc night out happening too, if you remember :p
    Forum Member

Ooh dilemma! :D I reckon guys are like buses... Lol...
    There's a Manc night out happening too, if you remember :p

YES! Definitely soon! Let me know when you're around. :)
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to those following me on Twitter :p.
    Forum Member

It's alright. :D I dunno how you can watch that show though. I find the whole idea of it depressing, and I'm speaking as someone who did used to watch it a few years back... Enjoy anyway! :D
    Forum Member
    Ooh dilemma! :D I reckon guys are like buses... Lol...
    Definitely seems to be the case!!

I think I need to spend some more time with both. I just don't want to lead either of them on just to 'pick' the other one - I really do like them both!
    YES! Definitely soon! Let me know when you're around. :)
    Busy for the next few weeks but wide open from July :p

Oh is BB back? ;):D
    Forum Member
    Definitely seems to be the case!!

I think I need to spend some more time with both. I just don't want to lead either of them on just to 'pick' the other one - I really do like them both!

That's fair enough; sounds like the right thing to do. :) If I could offer any advice I'd say just follow your heart though in the end. Life's too short!
    Busy for the next few weeks but wide open from July :p

Haha! :p Well I'm sure we can arrange something for July! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh, fb boy actually messaged me tonight! :D I don't know why I'm happy :o:D:D:D

How is all today?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, my bank balance isn't particularly healthy either haha.

But yeah, a thread night out would be awesome. We should do pride or something?!
    :p

Ooh, boys are like buses sometimes eh:p?

Adam's right though, trust your heart. You have a good one, I doubt it'd steer you wrong.

So you should be!
    Ooooh, fb boy actually messaged me tonight! :D I don't know why I'm happy :o:D:D:D

How is all today?

Aww yay, be happy it's fine! I like happy Javvy :D!

I'm okay, had a bit of an indulgent day, did afternoon tea at Baskervilles, was pretty special actually!

I can't remember if I said, but the guy at work has a b/f, which sucks a bit, but you know, he's a nice guy, so I'm cool if all he can be is a friend.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's alright. :D I dunno how you can watch that show though. I find the whole idea of it depressing, and I'm speaking as someone who did used to watch it a few years back... Enjoy anyway! :D

OMG, it was so amazing. Scott is fabulous, I can't even cope at how perfect he is (not looks wise) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww yay, be happy it's fine! I like happy Javvy :D!

I'm okay, had a bit of an indulgent day, did afternoon tea at Baskervilles, was pretty special actually!

I can't remember if I said, but the guy at work has a b/f, which sucks a bit, but you know, he's a nice guy, so I'm cool if all he can be is a friend.

Haha, I have a slight smile on my face ;):o

Finally found out he is actually gay - not that it was surprising as my friend already told me. :o

Is it you who mentioned about a guy who has a girlfriend? I can't remember who it was...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, I have a slight smile on my face ;):o

Finally found out he is actually gay - not that it was surprising as my friend already told me. :o

Is it you who mentioned about a guy who has a girlfriend? I can't remember who it was...

Haha, awesome :D!

Nah, that wasn't me, or maybe it was, it's hard to remember sometimes:o.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, that wasn't me, or maybe it was, it's hard to remember sometimes:o.

Haha, are you the **** of the workplace? ;)

Maybe it was someone else...

I'm sure someone mentioned about a new guy who had a girlfriend or maybe boyfriend, but it wasn't serious...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, are you the **** of the workplace? ;)

Maybe it was someone else...

I'm sure someone mentioned about a new guy who had a girlfriend or maybe boyfriend, but it wasn't serious...

Oh that was me, it was you saying girlfriend that threw me, he has a boyfriend..but yeah, he has a boyfriend, who he's happy with.

I made that sound like it's a bad thing, but it's not I suppose, well, it is for me lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that was me, it was you saying girlfriend that threw me, he has a boyfriend..but yeah, he has a boyfriend, who he's happy with.

I made that sound like it's a bad thing, but it's not I suppose, well, it is for me lol.

Lol, orite. My bad. I thought it was girlfriend... :o

Awwww, I'm sure in your line of work you'll see plenty of new blood come through your doors ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, orite. My bad. I thought it was girlfriend... :o

Awwww, I'm sure in your line of work you'll see plenty of new blood come through your doors ;)

True.

I guess it's just frustrating because for once, I was being fairly realistic you know, as opposed to like the usual sabotage I cause to myself, and like, he's not single:(.

He caught me having a bit of a look the other day, which was fairly awkward:o.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True.

I guess it's just frustrating because for once, I was being fairly realistic you know, as opposed to like the usual sabotage I cause to myself, and like, he's not single:(.

He caught me having a bit of a look the other day, which was fairly awkward:o.

Lol, I take it you get on with him well?
  • GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We should have a big thread night out.
    Hope you had a good day.
    Early days. I'm still not really sure how I feel about a relationship. But he's a really nice guy and f*cking fit.
    Thanks, it was a great couple days :D Plus the crazies from Scotland landed so that just made it even better :D

Ooh well if he's a great guy and fit, sounds like a winning combo :p
    Oh definitely.

I don't know any lawyers, could come in handy. I have my err, naughty moments.

Haha, seriously though, you're more than welcome on a night out with me any time you're down.
    Yay :D

Well I'm happy to be of assistance :p Haha don't we all :o

Thanks Cakey, I'll definitely take you up on that offer once I'm down there.

Sorry to hear the guy from work has a bf, but it's nice if you guys are gonna be friends though :)
    Ahhh, have you read the books before?

It was good, but yeah i agree with the commentators when they said it was pretty much all one sided besides from the second set. It did start badly for Murry but glad he crawled back for the rest.

Ooooo that's fantastic! Cheers! That helps solve where to actually go aswell as a rough estimate for prices! I assume there's a type in that link though... The Wicked 'discounted' price is full price...

I'll send the link over to my mates to see what they say.
    Yeah, I've read the first one and just over 1/4 the way through the second one but didn't want to watch any of s2 so I could avoid spoilers!

Yeah, was very relieved when he started to claw it back, then was just dominating Gasquet! Did you catch the Djokovic match today? I really thought Tsonga was gonna win it in that 4th set :o

Happy to help! Haha yeah, it says on the page they're having technical difficulties which they hope to be resolved soon, but at least you can see the shows on offer etc which can kinda help I suppose!
    Ooooh, fb boy actually messaged me tonight! I don't know why I'm happy.

How is all today?
    Oooh is this the one you were messaging a while back? The one you were wanting to message you first for a change and stuff? Not a wonder you're happy with it, you should be :D

Oh and you were so right, I'm getting addicted to Revenge! I'm only 2 eps in at UK pace and already want to start catching up online :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, I take it you get on with him well?

Pretty well.

It's nice to have someone to talk to you know? I mean, like, at work, he's like someone with a little understanding of me..

The rest of the people I speak to in the same way are girls!

Saying that, some of the girls were teasing me, saying I was flirting..I wasn't though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well I'm happy to be of assistance :p Haha don't we all :o

Thanks Cakey, I'll definitely take you up on that offer once I'm down there :)

Sorry to hear the guy from work has a bf, but it's nice if you guys are gonna be friends though :)

Yeah I'd definitely like to have him as a friend. He's a nice guy, which I guess was part of the attraction in the first place..

And you said that like you'd have a choice:p.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's decided, I won't be venturing onto the DSBB section anymore lol where did all these vile idiots come from? they're such rude people.

I better get to bed, need to venture to the school tomorrow to sort my subjects out and s**t.

Nite Gays x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's decided, I won't be venturing onto the DSBB section anymore lol where did all these vile idiots come from? they're such rude people.

I better get to bed, need to venture to the school tomorrow to sort my subjects out and s**t.

Nite Gays x

Night shug x
This discussion has been closed.