Scottie Mcclue

Comments

• littlepepperlittlepepper Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigsheep wrote:
    You're more a Scotch Bonnet than a Little Pepper I'm thinking. :p
    Young Degsy told me how he larnt from the Maister. Y'ken? :cool:

Degsy...aye I heard him too when in Manchester and remember watching 'Trouble At The Top'.
    He sounded like a guid desk operator tae me.
    Loads could learn frae The Big Man but as they say "Ye can lead a horse to water..." and some have a wee streak o' mule and won't be led and others have some ostrich in them and refuse to see...thon stickin' yer head in the sand can be dangerous as it leaves other parts awfy vulnerable...but those with the bat radar...forget rajar...know the score. ;)

Between the pair o' us, Big Sheep, we could make a fine Spicy Lancashire Hotpot,eh! :D We could corner the market.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Aye. Bat radar=short memories=weekly reach amnesia.
    Personally I blame old PC Bollocks. He's the bogey man.
    I was there the night McClue conducted the Halle. They've never been the same since!The man's an all-round genius.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigsheep wrote:
    Aye. Bat radar=short memories=weekly reach amnesia.
    Personally I blame old PC Bollocks. He's the bogey man.
    I was there the night McClue conducted the Halle. They've never been the same since!The man's an all-round genius.

Oh ye beauty!
    I'd have loved tae have been there as he's as ye say. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    McClue's the main man.

Sorry about your dog LP. It's an awful thing to lose. They're more human than humans are! McClue's a dog lover as well. We all of us have something in common.

NM
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    McClue's the main man.

NM

BZZZt Repetition... Off you go. :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McClue's the main man.

Sorry about your dog LP. It's an awful thing to lose. They're more human than humans are! McClue's a dog lover as well. We all of us have something in common.

NM

Thanks Nick...that's appreciated. :)
    Aye we all, the McClue fans, have much in common...loyalty and faith and a true ability to recognise genius when we hear it ;)

Aye,Ronnie, you're repeating yourself right enough! :sleep: ;)
  • FalkirkJimFalkirkJim Posts: 1,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mcclue?

Have ye got a mcclue, woman!!!! Are ye deaf!!! how can ye even listen to this show!

Bloody hell, it's awful! I cant really imagine too many people tuning it to be honest, although i suppose maybe people in the 'provinces' like Airdrie with nothing better to do might listen!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FalkirkJim wrote:
    Mcclue?

Have ye got a mcclue, woman!!!! Are ye deaf!!! how can ye even listen to this show!

Bloody hell, it's awful! I cant really imagine too many people tuning it to be honest, although i suppose maybe people in the 'provinces' like Airdrie with nothing better to do might listen!

That's rich coming from someone frae a town/village whose only claim to fame is discoverin' a wheel we a' knew was invented and then makin' it a tourist attraction.
    Goodness knows what ye'll dae, ye ken, when ye discover handles...'Come and view the Falkirk Barrow!' ;)

Are ye totally beyond help, FJ, or just bewildered for a wee while? And your language! Tut Tut :(

I cannae listen at the moment as Scottie's no' on air but see/hear when he is...he's the business! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whit the bloody hell are ye on about?

Thank god you're not on air.....erm.....i mean, thank god Scottie's not on air!!

Why dont you just come out and admit who you are, eh? Be honest, tell the masses on here that you ARE scottie? Let's face it, you are the only person who likes the show, so you MUST be scottie!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FalkirkJim wrote:
    Whit the bloody hell are ye on about?

Thank god you're not on air.....erm.....i mean, thank god Scottie's not on air!!

Why dont you just come out and admit who you are, eh? Be honest, tell the masses on here that you ARE scottie? Let's face it, you are the only person who likes the show, so you MUST be scottie!! :D

If I'd a pound for every time someone thought that I'd be in need of a diet !

I'm flattered, FJ, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

There are Charm Schools, even in Falkirk I'm sure, so maybe one would help you with a less cursing mode of communication. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I'd a pound for every time someone thought that I'd be in need of a diet !

I'm flattered, FJ, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

There are Charm Schools, even in Falkirk I'm sure, so maybe one would help you with a less cursing mode of communication. :mad:

Well, that fat Mcclue could do to lose a few pounds anyway, so here's ma quid for diet relief!!

Just stop lying......i know who you are, and you are Mcclue! We all know that!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FalkirkJim wrote:
    Well, that fat Mcclue could do to lose a few pounds anyway, so here's ma quid for diet relief!!

Just stop lying......i know who you are, and you are Mcclue! We all know that!!

Baloney!...tho' that can be guid in a pasta sauce.

I'm a big fan, mega big fan o' Scottie but whit part o' the fact that I'm a 51 year old lassie ,married wae two weans, from Airdrie dae ye not 'get'? :confused:
    Oh sorry...I forgot ye were frae Falkirk. :rolleyes:
    Is that wheel working or has someone pinched a toaster for tomorrow's brekkie?

Have ye ever heard Scottie...if so ye'd know he's a Phone In genius... or are ye just on here to make a nuisance o' yerself as if so ye may get cut off! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus...How dare you cast asparagus on Scottie's physique
    !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only person who has been cut off is you....i mean, Scottie! Thank god no one is giving any air time to this sadly dated format!!.......my god, it's so old, it's only available on Black and White Radios!!!! :D

Yer a big lassie? Well, that sounds like Scottie to me!

Ye can start slagging Falkirk once you tell what Airdire has?............

......im waiting!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haw youse pair o' galluts.
    Ah'm gonnae skelp ye both on the bahookey if ye dinnae quit a' ye clypin'
    Now ye Littlepepper ye get back tae thon rancid soup an' FalkirkJim ye shut ye geggie an' get yon toaster switched on so that boggin' wheel can get movin'
  • R300R300 Posts: 2,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have that in English please ;):confused::) LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Living up tae yer name then, The Severn Bore?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FalkirkJim wrote:
    Living up tae yer name then, The Severn Bore?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

An' ye..."Full o' keich" Jim! :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An' ye..."Full o' keich" Jim! :D;)

Oh the language on here!
    I'm :o
    Scottie's going to give all of you Doubting Thomas's more than a wee taste o' humble pie soon I'd think and if I make the soup ye're all in trouble...it's, ehhm, peppery! :):);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R300 wrote:
    Can we have that in English please ;):confused::) LOL

I think R300, ye just did...just a Shropshire version o' Scots...but Severn's a great Scottie supporter so that's allowed....in the faith and spirit o' The Big Man! ;)

Hiya, R 3, BTW. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ehmm, btw, does anyone know anything about where Scottie's heading please? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scottie's going to give all of you Doubting Thomas's more than a wee taste o' humble pie soon

That would be YOU, then? Oh well, at least it's better than yer humble soup! :eek:

Scottie back on the radio? He'd be lucky to get a job in Dixons selling them! That ageing hack will never make it back onto radio with his outdated act!!!

I'd rather have ma bottom lip staple to a donkeys ass, than listen to that windbag!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FalkirkJim wrote:
    That would be YOU, then? Oh well, at least it's better than yer humble soup! :eek:

Scottie back on the radio? He'd be lucky to get a job in Dixons selling them! That ageing hack will never make it back onto radio with his outdated act!!!

I'd rather have ma bottom lip staple to a donkeys ass, than listen to that windbag!

I'm confused but that's normal for me. :confused: but in order:

Scottie's going to give people me?!
    I think not!
    You are seriously deluded, FJ.

You are sailing too close to the wind of defamation of character here so I'd hope to be becalmed if I were you.

I take it you've tried this peculiar experience!
    My sympathies.
    It may well explain why you cannot appreciate a true king of The Radio Phone In when you hear him, With your lips so attached the nation will be so bereft of your calls...Hee haw! :D
    I reckon you're one of these disappointed folks who tried to get through to Scottie and didnae or did and was cut off for talking...I'll say 'nonsense' as I'm polite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    You 2 are big friends on your own 'friendly' media forum so is this some little scam to keep (yawn) Scottie McClue talked about?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You 2 are big friends on your own 'friendly' media forum so is this some little scam to keep (yawn) Scottie McClue talked about?

No wee bunny rabbit it isnae ...so therr! :p

Ye see ,folks may be pals but have differing views about presenters and Jim and I have very differing views about Scottie.

If we choose to express them here, with humour, then there's no crime.

Humour is better than bitterness or nasty posts is it not?

If you're bored with Scottie then that's fine but if really bored then why come on here, as I think you may have done elsewhere and post. I can't be too sure but I do seem to remember... :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.